Niagara Falls 4-Day Tour from Boston with Secret CavernBO4-2625
- Free Cancellation
- Reward Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Boston
- Leave: Boston
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Get closer to Niagara Falls by taking the Maid of Mist and Cave of wind!
- Enjoy the night view of Niagara Falls
- In-Depth tour of Niagara River: Whirlpool Park, Old Fort Niagara and Great Lake Ontario.
|Day 1||Home → Boston|
|Day 2||Boston → Secret Caverns → Niagara Falls (US Side)||
|Day 3||Niagara Falls→Boston||
Home → Boston
Airport Pickup Information:
1.Complimentary airport group pick-up service is provided at 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM. You may need to wait for other passengers.
2. Paid 24-hour pick-up service is also available. Please contact us for a quote.
3. Chinatown pick-up location is available, and passengers can be picked up by our free shuttle bus at a provided time (between 9 am to 10 pm) in advance.
Pick-up location: 88 Beach St, Boston, MA 02111
Thanks for choosing your vacation with us! Arriving at Logan International Airport (BOS), our tour guide will meet guests at the Baggage Claim area. Feel free to take our shuttle to the hotel and catch some rest.
Boston → Secret Caverns → Niagara Falls (US Side)
Boston – Secret Caverns（Optional，60 mins）→ Niagara Falls → IMAX Movie (U.S. side) (Optional, 30 mins) → Cave of the Winds （Optional，90 mins）→ Niagara Falls Night Tour (Optional, 90mins)
1. The caverns can sometimes be inaccessible due to weather conditions in winter.
2. Cave of the Winds will be closed in winter because of weather conditions.
3. The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and Government regulations on driving hours.
Things to Know
Summer Itinerary：Apply when Maid of the Mist resume
Niagara In-depth Tour (Optional, 120 mins, including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park) → Niagara Jetboat (Optional, 45 mins) → Maid of the Mist (Optional, 30 mins) → Boston
Winter Itinerary：Apply when Maid of the Mist closed
Niagara In-depth Tour (Optional, 120 mins, including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park) → Niagara Jetboat (Optional, 45 mins) → Boston
1. Jet Boat will be operated only when weather condition allows; in case of storm, snow, icy condition of the Niagara River, the boat tour will be closed for safety reasons. Minimum age is 4 years (minimum 40 inches tall).
2. Niagara In-Depth Tour (including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movies) is a packaged self-funded item. For the price, please refer to the self-funded list.
Things to Know
The trip will start in the city of Cambridge, MA where we will visit Harvard University. Later, we will take pictures with the main academic building inside MIT. Another fun will begin as soon as you board the cruise ship and enjoy a breathtaking view of the Boston harbor.
Cambridge → Harvard University (50 mins) → MIT (passing by) → Boston City tour → Boston Harbor Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → Quincy Market (50 mins) → Head to airports in Boston
Tour will also pass by Old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum,Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House.
Departure & Return
|Self Check-in||Usually check in should be later than 4:00pm|
|BOS airport||09:00-22:00||1 Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|Chinatown, Boston||09:00-22:00||88 Beach st, Boston, MA, 02111||For guests choose this point, please provide you exact meeting time, we will arrange a free access|
|Boston Airport(BOS)Only available on the tour end day||Free drop off: Flight departure after 13:30|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day)
- 3-night hotel accommodation
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel);
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
- Service fee (minimum US$10/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)
- Niagra Falls Night Tour: Adult $30, Senior (age 65 and above) $30，Child (age 0-12) $25
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $22.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22.25, Child (age 6-12) $13 Child (<5 yrs): FreeOpens from late April to early November depends on local weather conditions.
- IMAX Movie (US Side): Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 6-12) $9
- Niagara Scenic In-Depth Tour: Adult $45, Senior (age 65 and above) $43, Child (age 3-12) $35；including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movies+ + Niagara Falls Daytime View
- Niagara Jet Boat Tours: Adult $69, Senior (age 65 and above) $69, Child (age 0-12 & minimum of 40 inches tall) $59
- Boston Harbor Cruise: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $20, Child (age 3-11) $17
- Secret Caverns: Adult $18, Senior (age 65 and above) $18, Child (age 6-10) $10
- Cave of the Winds: Adult $19, Senior (age 65 and above) $19, Child (age 6-12) $16
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Attraction admission fee are subject to seasonal change without prior notice.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date, and weather, etc.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction.
- A valid photo ID is required to board the bus. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in all hotel rooms.
- Concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic,some recreations areas are temporially closed. The tour guide will arrange the itinerary.
- Only one time Complimentary Airport Pick-up Service for each room.
- If there are any changes to your flight, please contact us immediately to make some adjustments.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|5 or more days prior to tour departure date||Free cancellation|
|4 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction