4-Day Tour from Boston with Toronto, Niagara Falls, Ottawa, and MontrealBO4-5235
- Free Cancellation
- Reward Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Boston
- Leave: Boston
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- See the Niagara Falls from both US and Canada Side!
- Have a taste of fine dining on Skylon Tower while enjoy the view of the Falls.
- Get to the top of the landmark of Toronto—CN Tower.
- Enjoy the stunning view of Toronto by taking Lake Ontario Cruise.
- Sightseeing Cruise in 1000 Islands.
- Visit the magnificent Parliament Building in Ottawa.
- Tour in the most romantic city in North America—Montreal.
|Day 1||Boston→Secret Caverns→Niagara Falls|
|Day 2||Niagara Falls→ Toronto||
|Day 3||Toronto→Thousand Islands→Ottawa→Montreal||
|Day 4||Montreal → Boston|
Boston→Secret Caverns→Niagara Falls
We are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful.
Boston → Secret Caverns（Optional，60 mins）→ Niagra Falls
Special note：The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and Government regulations on driving hours.
Niagara Falls→ Toronto
After enjoying in Niagara Falls in the morning, we will head to Toronto, which is the capital city of the province of Ontario and the largest city in Canada. Its varied cultural institutions, which include numerous museums and galleries, festivals and public events, entertainment districts, national historic sites, and sports activities, attract over 25 million tourists each year.
Niagara Falls (Canada side) → IMAX Movie (Canada side) (Optional, 45 mins) → Hornblower Niagara Cruise (Optional, 30 mins) → Skylon Tower Observation Deck & Lunch (Optional, 100 mins) → Toronto → CN Tower (Optional, 60 mins) → Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise (Optional, 45 mins) → Chinese Dinner in Toronto Chinatown (Optional, 60 mins)
During the trip, we will pass by Rainbow Bridge (U.S./Canada Border) , Toronto City Hall
1. Admission to the Ride-to-the-Top and Indoor/Outdoor Observation Decks are free when dining.
2. If time allows, we will visit Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (60 mins) in Toronto.
Things to Know
We will head to the Thousand Islands to take a Cruise Tour of the area Cruise (seasonal, only available for Summer Schedule: April – Oct.) Next, we will drive along St. Lawrence River and reach Canada’s Capital and political center, Ottawa. After a short stay, we will drive to the Montreal, known as “Paris of North America”, a French-speaking and second largest city of Canada.
Toronto → Thousand Islands (Canada) → Thousand Islands Cruise & Breakfast (Optional, 75 mins) → Ottawa → Canada Parliament Buildings (Optional,50 mins, outside visit) → Montreal → Olympic Stadium → The Montreal Tower Observatory (Optional, 60 mins) → Old Montreal & French Dinner (Optional, 90 mins)
Special note: If time permits that we will take the Double Decker, the tour is a unique way to see the landmarks of Montreal. Discover Montreal and see numerous attractions including the Notre Dame Basilica, the Old Port of Montreal and so much more!
Things to Know
Montreal → Boston
Shop at the duty-free store and head back to the US. We will visit Ausable Chasm which is over 500 million years old. Later on we go back to Boston.
Stop by duty-free store → the US side → Ausable Chasm (Optional, 75 mins) → Boston
Departure & Return
|Chinatown, Boston||07:10 Departure||88 Beach St, Boston, MA 02111|
|Quincy, MA （China Pearl）||06:30 Departure||237 Quincy Ave, Quincy, MA 02169|
|Return to original pointExcept for pickup only location||Returning time depends on the actual itinerary, weather, and traffic of the day. Pleases ask the guide on the last day of the tour.|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day)
- 3-night hotel accommodation
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel);
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
- Service fee (minimum US$10/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)
- IMAX Movie (Canada side): Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 6-12) $11
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise +Park Permit: Adult $34.7, Senior (age 65 and above) $34.7, Child (age 5-12) $23.4
- Skylon Tower: Adult $16, Senior (age 65 and above) $16, Child (age 4-12) $10.2
- Skylon Tower+Lunch: Adult $45, Senior (age 65 and above) $45, Child (age 3-12) $39
- Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise: Adult $29.5, Senior (age 65 and above) $29.5, Child (age 4-12) $22.5
- CN Tower : Adult 43, Senior (age 65 and above) $38.5, Child (age 4-12) $31.5
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (With Tax): Adult $39.55, Senior (age 65 and above) $27.4, Child (age 3-5) $13.56, (age 6-13) $27.4
- Thousand Islands Cruise-CA: Adult $29.5, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-11) $18
- The Montreal Tower Observatory: Adult $26.50, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 5-17) $13
- Toronto Seafood Dinner: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $22
- Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast: Adult $11.50, Senior (age 65 and above) $11.50, Child (age 3-12) $9.50
- French Banquet: Adult $37, Senior (age 65 and above) $37, Child (age 3-12) $30
- Secret Caverns: Adult $18, Senior (age 65 and above) $18, Child (age 6-10) $10
- Ausable Chasm （Trail Only）: Adult $19.60, Senior (age 65 and above) $19.60, Child (age 3-12) $11
- Double Decker Montreal: Adult $30, Child (age 3-12) $25.00
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Attraction admission fee are subject to seasonal change without prior notice.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date, and weather, etc.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction.
- A valid photo ID is required to board the bus. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in all hotel rooms.
- Concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic,some recreations areas are temporially closed. The tour guide will arrange the itinerary.
- Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the scheduled time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
- Please arrange your drop off point same as departure point, drop off at different point may not work.
- Persons traveling across the U.S.-Canada border should ascertain information on documents needed to cross the border from the relevant U.S. and Canadian government agencies; A valid passport is required for citizens of any nation, including citizens of the United States and Canada, to cross the border in either direction between the United States and Canada.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|5 or more days prior to tour departure date||Free cancellation|
|4 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction