5-Day New York, Philadelphia, Washington, Niagara Falls in-depth Tour from Boston (Hotel Upgradable)BO5-6437
- Free Cancellation
- Reward Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Buy 2 Get 2 Free
- Departure: Boston
- Leave: Boston
- Duration: 5 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Tour New York, Washington, Niagara, Philadelphia in shortest time
Ultra close contact with the magnificent Niagara Falls and enjoy the amazing scenery
Visit Harvard, MIT, the two world class schools and feel the strong college atmosphere
Visit New York on all angles, a depth understanding of urban charm
|Day 1||Boston - New York||New York|
|Day 2||New York City Tour||New York / Wall Street / Charging Bull / World Trade Center / Statue of Liberty / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / Brooklyn Bridge / United Nations Headquarters / Fifth Avenue / Rockefeller Center / Ripley's Believe It or Not / Times Square|
|Day 3||Philadelphia - Washington D.C. (about 150 miles)||Philadelphia / Liberty Bell / Washington DC / Washington Monument / Lincoln Memorial / White House / Independence Hall / Washington Madame Tussauds|
|Day 4||Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls, US (about 400 miles)||Corning Glass Center / Niagara Falls / Niagara IMAX Legend Film|
|Day 5||Niagara Falls, US - Boston (about 485.3 miles)||Niagara Falls / Niagara IMAX Legend Film / Horseshoe Falls / Boston / Goat Island|
Boston - New York
The bus tour begins by traveling from Boston to New York City.
There is a New York City night tour available for an additional $25 fee (optional).
*This optional tour ($25/person + $4 service fee for Night tour guide and Driver)
*Night tour depending on the number of people or weather conditions.
There is an exciting night tour of New York City (optional) where you can experience the bright lights of the big city. You can see all of the wonderful NYC landmarks like never before in the beautiful night sky. The tour will take you to the South Street Seaport to enjoy the spectacular views of the NYC bridges at night. You will also see Midtown Manhattan which is the largest central business district in the world and is home to the NYCs tallest and most famous buildings like the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building. The tour will also take you to see the world-famous Rockefeller Center, an art deco marvel covering 11 acres in midtown Manhattan and home to NBC studios, an outdoor ice skating rink (winter), and Prometheus. Then you will visit Times Square and Broadway which is known as the Theater District or the Great White Way.
New York City Tour
World Trade Center
Statue of Liberty
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
United Nations Headquarters
Ripley's Believe It or Not
Our journey will embark by visiting the financial capital of the world, Wall Street. Home to the world's largest stock exchanges by total market capitalization, the New York Stock Exchange. Along the way, we can also see the Old City Hall and the signature Charging Bull sculpture. Next, we will reach up to the One World Trade Center* Soaring to a symbolic 1,776 feet — it is the American tallest building, and an iconic landmark for a panoramic view of NYC. Right after, we are moving on to view the city from a completely different perspective by joining the Liberty Cruise*, the New York most visited attraction you'll forget the busy Manhattan street life, and you'll feel the relaxing breeze of New York Harbor. You'll enjoy magnificent views of the world's premier skyline as it was meant to be seen, from the water - as well as Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island and a close-up view of Statue of Liberty. USS Intrepid* will be our next destination, where it carries a variety of aircrafts collections. Passing through midtown, United Nations (UN) and Fifth Avenue can also be seen before arriving at the Rockefeller Center, a national historic landmark one of New York’s most inspiring locations, The last destination for the day will be Times Square--the crossroad of the world. Upon arrival, the visitor will also have a chance to explore the Ripley’s Believe It Not Experience the unbelievable mysteries of our world.
Philadelphia - Washington D.C. (about 150 miles)
Washington Madame Tussauds
Our tour bus will depart from the hotel to Philadelphia, the second capital of the United States. Upon arrival, you will visit the historical Independence Hall where George Washington was appointed Commander-in-Chief of the Continental Army. Right beside the Independence Hall is the Liberty Bell Center, the symbol of Freedom and Liberty for the past 200 years. The bus then will head to Washington D.C. and the first stop there will be the National Museum of Natural History where the famed curse Hope Diamond is located at. Afterward, the bus will take us to the Capitol in-depth tour*, A Walking In-depth tour inside of the Capitol, accompanied by a professional US CONGRESS Tour Guide, who is going to show us inside the Capitol, as well as the Rotunda and the Crypt. The next stop will be the Madame Tussaud's President Wax Museum*, in here you will be able to take photos with all of the United States' presidents as well as many famous celebrities! Following next will be the White House (South Lawn View), the principal residence and workplace of the U.S. President. Then you will visit one of the most famous landmarks in the world, the Lincoln Memorial. And the final attraction of the day will be the D.C. Harbor Cruise* which rests on top of the Potomac River- the national river of the United States, with the exclusive view of The Pentagon, the Department of Defense.
1. Madame Tussauds Museum （due to the tour arrangement ，the tour guide will decide to enter in New York or Washington D.C ）
2.DC Sightseeing Cruise is usually to be closed from Jan to Mar.
3. Capitol in-depth tour （If U.S. Capitol closed to visitors, we will see the exterior of the building from outside. The Capitol Visitor Center is open to visitors from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday except for Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's and on Inauguration Day）
Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls, US (about 400 miles)
Corning Glass Center
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
The day begins as we travel from the hotel to the Corning Museum of Glass, it is the largest glass museum in the world. You will have the opportunity to see a live Hot Glass Show inside the museum. Afterward, we will head to Niagara Falls City to learn about the history and legend of Niagara Falls inside the Niagara Falls Movie: The Legend of Niagara*. (Due to the US Federal government regulation on driving hours and sunset time, Niagara falls night view should be limited and not guarantee) after that, we will go to the hotel.
Niagara Falls, US - Boston (about 485.3 miles)
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
The tour begins in the morning ，the historical characteristics of the Niagara city showing by In-depth tour *, The Old Fort Niagara located at the mouth of the Niagara River flowing into Lake Ontario. The earliest war in our country tells a vivid history of America. we also pass by the power vista which is the greatest power generating system throughout North America. Then you will be able to experience the power of nature by enjoying a breathtaking Jet Boat* ride through the spectacular Niagara River. Following that we will head Maid of the Mist*（APR-NOV）(opening depends on ice conditions), the world-famous boat ride that will take you right into the heart of the Niagara Falls to experience the thunderous power of one of the natural wonders of the world. After leaving Niagara Falls City, we will back to Boston Chinatown in the evening.
1. Maid of the Mist usually opens from late April to early November.
2. The Jet Boat tour will be closed if the weather is extremer or river icy condition. The kid must be 4-year-old or above to be on board for safety concerns.
Standard accommodationE-hotel, Somerset lofts or similar
ChildSame as Adult
Deluxe accommodationCrowne Plaza Edison, Radisson Somerset or Similar
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Nunzio's Pizzeria||11:00||195 State St, Boston MA 02109|
|Boston ChinatownReturning time depends on the actual itinerary, weather, and traffic of the day. Pleases ask the guide on the last day of the tour.||20:00|
Includes & Excludes
- Round trip air-conditioned bus transportation
- Bilingual Tour guide
- 4 nights Hotel Accommodation
- Meals and attraction admissions
- Service Charge to tour guide and driver. Total USD $10.00 per day, per traveler (adult and child who takes a bus seat)
- Any visa application fee
- Personal expenses, baggage handling fee at the airport and hotel and Travel Insurance
- One World Trade Center: Adult $39 / Child $32 / Senior $36
- Ripley's Believe It or Not: Adult $33 / Child $25 / Senior $33
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $29 / Child $17/ Senior $24
- USS Intrepid: Adult $33 / Child $24 / Senior $31
- Washington DC Cruise (Mar to Nov): Adult $26 / Child $20 / Senior $23
- Maid of the Mist (Apr to Oct): Adult $19.25 / Child $11.65 / Senior $19.25
- Jet Boat: Adult $69 / Child $59 / Senior $69
- Madame Tussauds President Wax Museum: Adult $25 / Child $23 / Senior $25
- Corning Museum of Glass: Adult $20 / Child $0 / Senior $17
- New York Night Tour：Adult $25 / Child $20 / Senior $25
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Admission prices may not be up-to-date and tour guides will correct cash.
- Tour providers reserve the right to make amendments including altering, postponing and canceling tours due to force majeure, weather conditions, transportation, breakdown of tour vehicle or any other unforeseen or uncontrollable circumstances.
- Based on local fire safety regulations, each room cannot contain more than 2 beds, 4 people (including infants). Children between 2-11 years old must share a room with at least 2 adults under the double occupancy rate. Children paying full fare are permitted to share a room with 1 adult.
- Please carry your personal valuables on your body throughout the tour. Do not leave them in the bus/ hotel/ tourist attractions/ restaurants and other locations. It is the responsibility of the customer to safeguard and protect their own luggage and personal belongings.
- Any attraction or activity admission tickets during the course of the tour are required to be purchased through tour guides. City Pass or attraction tickets purchased individually by tour participants may not be used.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who join the tour for free of charge but become no show on the departure date.
- Should customers have any serious illness, no participation is accepted until being guaranteed by professional physicians as being fit for travel.
- Buy 2 get 1 free promotions are only valid when the 3rd non-paying travelers share the same room with the 1st and 2nd paying travelers. In other words, 3 people share one room.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd passenger who join the tour for free of charge but become no show on the departure date.
- Buy 2 get 2 free promotions are only valid when the 3rd&4th non-paying travelers share the same room with the 1st and 2nd paying travelers. In other words, 4 people share one room.
- There IS a penalty for any 4th passenger who join the tour for free of charge but become no show on the departure date.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|9 or more days prior to tour departure date||Free cancellation|
|8 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction