3-Day Cave of the Winds, Watkins Glen, In-depth D.C., Niagara Falls Tour from New YorkNY3-10545
- Free Modification
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Washington DC In-Depth Tour which includes visiting inside of Capital Hill, inside of Library of Congress
- Washington, DC Potomac Cruise sightseeing
- If Capitol Hill and Library of Congress closed, we will go to Marine Corps Iwo Jima Memorial, US Air Force Memorial.
- In-Depth tour of Niagara River downstream: Whirlpool Park, Old Fort Niagara and Great Lake Ontario
- Visit Goat Island, Cave of Wind and Niagara Falls.
- Take onto the excitement of Jet boat adventure Niagara
- Enjoy the spectacular night illumination show of Niagara Falls.
|Day 1||New York →Fall||Niagara Falls / Cave of the winds||
|Day 2||Niagara Falls → Washington D.C.||Niagara Falls / Niagara IMAX Legend Film / Old Fort Niagara / Maid of the Mist|
|Day 3||Washington D.C →New York||US Capitol / Thomas Jefferson Memorial / White House / Washington Monument / National World War II Monument / Vietnam Veterans Memorial / Korean War Veterans Memorial / Independence National Historical Park / Liberty Bell / Independence Hall / Lincoln Memorial||
New York →Fall
Please refer the pick-up point
Cave of the winds
Comfort Inn / Day Inn or Similar
NEW ITINERARY IN 2019
The bus tour will first depart from New York to【Niagara Falls】. We will have chance to join【Cave Of Wind】to experience the thunderous power of one of the natural wonders of the world. At night time, we will end the day by experiencing the stunning【Illumination of Niagara Falls】before heading back to the hotel.
Cave of Wind (Optional，90mins) →Illumination of Niagara Falls (Mandatory，60mins)
Corning Glass Museum (Optional, 120mins) →Illumination of Niagara Falls (Mandatory，60mins)
Among the most beautiful natural wonders in the world, Niagara Falls are comprised of three waterfalls that thunder and astound, producing a higher flow rate than any other waterfall in the world and standing at a height of 167 feet.
Cave of Wind
The Cave of Winds on the New York side of Niagara Falls is an attraction which allows people to walk along pathways on the river at the base of the Bridal Veil Fall.
Illumination of Niagara Falls
Hundreds of LED lights are housed in three locations across the Niagara Gorge in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Together, these lights work to create a breathtaking view not to be missed, and are illuminated every night of the year beginning at dusk.
Corning Glass Museum
The Corning Museum of Glass is home to the world’s most comprehensive collection of glass, the world’s foremost library on glass, and one of the top glass working schools in the world.
Things to Know
- Please pay attention, during the time of 11/5/18-4/30/19, the journey will be applied the winter itinerary.
Niagara Falls → Washington D.C.
Please refer the pick-up point
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Old Fort Niagara
Maid of the Mist
Comfort Inn / Day Inn or Similar
Departure from hotel to【Niagara In-Depth Tour】 by visiting the Whirlpool Park first, a short and relaxing stroll along the Niagara Gorge. Afterwards, continue our way to Niagara Fort located at the mouth of the Niagara River flowing into Lake Ontario. You will have the opportunity to experience the power of nature by enjoying a breathtaking 【Jet Boat】 ride through the fastest moving water in the world. Following, we will visit the heart pounding 【Maid of the Mist】, the world-famous boat ride that will take you right into the heart of the Niagara Falls.
Niagara In-Depth Tour (Mandatory, 90mins) →Jet Boat (Optional，90mins) →Maid of Mist (Optional，90mins)
Niagara In-Depth Tour (Mandatory, 90mins) →Jet Boat (Optional，90mins) →IMAX Legend Movie (Optional, 45mins)
Niagara In-depth Tour
An in-depth tour of this famous and historic area takes passengers through some of the lesser-known stories that surround Niagara Falls. We will visit Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park.。
Jet Boat is the must-do thrilling whitewater and historic river boating experience. Enjoy a breathtaking guided tour through the spectacular Niagara River Gorge and the famous Whirlpool while our experienced Captains safely navigate the treacherous world-class rapids.。
Maid of Mist
This famous boat ride is perhaps Niagara Falls' most popular attraction. Get ready to get wet: the Maid of the Mist takes its passengers as close to the falls themselves as it is possible for anyone to get.
Niagara IMAX Legend Movie
Legend Movie takes you on a heart-pounding ride over Niagara Falls. Travel back in time to learn of its 12,000-year history and experience the death defying stunts performed by daredevils who challenged the fury of Niagara Falls.
Washington D.C →New York
Assemble at designed point
Thomas Jefferson Memorial
National World War II Monument
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Korean War Veterans Memorial
Independence National Historical Park
The first stop will be the 【US Capitol】. A Walking In-depth tour inside of the Capitol, accompanied by a professional US CONGRESS Tour Guide, who is going to show us inside the Capitol, as well as the Rotunda and the Crypt. Following next will be the 【White House】 (Exterior), the principal residence and workplace of the U.S. President. Visit one of the most famous landmarks in the world, the【Lincoln Memorial】 along with 【Korean War Memorial】 and 【Vietnam Memorial】. After Lincoln Memorial we will take 【Capital Cruise】 with the exclusive view of The Pentagon, the Department of Defense. Then we will visit Philadelphia, the birth place of the United States. Spend time at the 【Independence National Historical Park】 to see the 【Independence Hall】 and the 【Liberty Bell】. We will take 【Philadelphia Double Decker】 to see the whole view at City of brotherly love Philadelphia.
Washington D.C In-depth Tour (Mandatory. Covers: U.S Capitol (Indoor, 75mins) 、U.S Library (Indoor, 15mins) 、Supreme Court (Exterior, 10mins) →The White House (Exterior, 20mins) → Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Memorial (45min) →Capital Cruise (Optional, 50mins) →Philadelphia Double Decker (Optional, 50mins)
Pass By: Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument，World War II...
• If U.S Capitol is unavailable, the 【Washington D.C In-depth Tour】 will be replaced to 【Marine Corps War Memorial】, 【US Air Force Monument】 which is the only place where you can look up at the Pentagon 911 Monument.
United States Capitol
The United States Congress is the bicameral legislature of the Federal government of the United States. The legislature consists of two chambers: the House of Representatives and the Senate.
Library Of Congress
The Library of Congress (LOC) is the research library that officially serves the United States Congress and is the de facto national library of the United States. It is the oldest federal cultural institution in the United States.
Supreme Court of the United States
It is the highest court in the federal judiciary of the United States.。
The White House
The White House is the official residence and workplace of the President of the United States.
It was set up to commemorate the US President Lincoln. The beautifully decorated wall engraved with the famous speech from this outstanding person. Martin Luther King published his most famous speech here, "I have a dream." Many films such as "Forrest Gump" .
It honors service members of the U.S. armed forces who fought died and MIA in the Vietnam War.
Its Wall of Remembrance and 19 stainless steel statues commemorate the sacrifices of the millions of Americans and allied partners who fought during the Korean War.
Washington D.C Cruise
Which rests on top of the Potomac River, the national river of the United States, with the exclusive view of The Pentagon, the Department of Defense.
Independence National Historical Park
A United States National Park in Philadelphia that preserves several sites associated with the American Revolution and the nation's founding history. Philadelphia's most-visited historic district. The park has been nicknamed "America's most historic square mile".
It has been nicknamed “Independence Bell”. The Liberty Bell is an iconic symbol of American independence and freedom.
Independence Hall is the building where both the United States Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution were debated and adopted. The building is listed as a World Heritage Site.。
Philadelphia Double Decker
Starting from the stock exchange building, will be revisited along the way: the first White House, the first congress hall, the first library, etc... The bus will stop at the Love Square a world-class landmark. The journey takes about 13 miles and passes through the birthplace of more than 30 East American historical cradles in Philadelphia. You will hear the rich history and culture of Philadelphia.
Things to Know
- During the 11/5/18-4/30/19 , the “Maid of the Mist” boat will be closed, and replaced by Jet Boat.
Departure & Return
|Flushing，NY(Sheraton Hotel entrance)||7:00AM||135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 1135|
|Brooklyn，NY ( Feilong supermarket entrance)||7:15AM||6301 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||Pick-up only|
|Manhattan(East West Bus entrance)||8:00AM||47 Chrystie Street, New York, NY 10002|
|Jersey City, NJ (Behind Pier 1 Imports)||8:15AM||125 18th St, Jersey City, NJ 07310, Jersey City, NJ 07310|
|Troy Hills, NJ (Wendy)||9:00AM||736 US-46, Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ 07054||Pick-up only|
|Back to the pick-up pointThe detailed time and address according to the specific situation on that day|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Air conditioning tour bus
- 2 nights hotel accommodation
- Service Fee Per Day Per Person: $10/person
- Meal fee and admission ticket fee
- All personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks, personal travel and medical insurance.
- Maid of the Mist in the fog：Adult：$ 19.25 Children(3-12)：$ 11.65 Senior(65+)：$ 19.65
- Wind Cave： Adult：$ 19.00 Children(3-12)：$ 16.00 Senior(65+)：$ 19.00
- Niagara Falls IMAX movie: Adult：$ 12.00 Children(3-12)：$ 8.00 Senior(65+)：$ 12.00
- Philadelphia Double Decker Bus：Adult：$ 32.00 Children(3-12)：$ 32.00 Senior(65+)：$ 32.00
- Washington Cruise：Adult：$ 26.00 Children(3-12)：$ 20.00 Senior(65+)：$ 26.00
- Eastern United States Essence Tour：Adult：$ 75.00 Children(3-12)：$ 60.00 Senior(65+)：$ 75.00
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- You need to buy tickets with the tour guide. You do not have to take your own ticket or use City Pass.
- Those who participate in the buy two get one free, buy two get two activities, if the party on the day, one or two guests NO SHOW, will receive a fine of $100-$150, hope to know!
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
While comparing the price, this tour quite covers everything like bus service, hotels and attractions. We are really enjoyed and have a lot of nice photos of amazing Niagara Falls. You should definitely try this adventure with this tour. Thanks again for this amazing tour organisation :)
A must-see place to visit in the life-time. Wonderful view! I recommended.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction