4-Day New York, Niagara, Boston, Rhode Island Tour from New YorkNY4-6064
- Free Cancellation
- Reward Points
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York / Boston
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Boston lobster dinner and New England clam chowder!
- Visit 4 noted cities and 2famous schools in the USA. Understand the historical importance and heritage of Boston. Enjoy the majestic view of the natural wonder, Niagara Falls.
Learn about US politics, economy, culture, and education system using the shortest amount of time.
|Day 1||Corning→Niagara Falls (Winter/Summer)||Corning Glass Center / Niagara Falls / Horseshoe Falls / Maid of the Mist / Goat Island / Niagara Park||
|Day 2||Upstate New York→Boston||Boston||
|Day 3||Boston → Rhode Island||Harvard University / Boston / The Breakers / Rhode Island|
|Day 4||Boston In-depth Tour → New York/Home||Boston / Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
Corning→Niagara Falls (Winter/Summer)
Corning Glass Center
Maid of the Mist
We will arrive at one of Fortune Global 500’s headquarters, Corning, to visit the Museum of Glass, which is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. After lunch, we are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful.
Summer Itinerary: Apply when Maid of the Mist resume
Corning Museum of Glass (Optional, 90 mins) → Niagara Falls State Park →US Niagara IMAX Movie (Optional, 30 mins) → Maid of the Mist (Optional, 30 mins) → Niagara Falls Night Tour (Optional, 90 mins)
Winter Itinerary: Apply when Maid of the Mist closed
Corning Museum of Glass (Optional, 90 mins) → Niagara Falls State Park →US Niagara IMAX Movie ( If time allows, Optional, 30 mins) → Niagara Falls Night Tour (Optional, 90 mins)
1. Maid of the Mist usually opens during late April to early November.
2. Niagara In-Depth Tour (including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movies) is a packaged self-funded item. For the price, please refer to the self-funded list.
Things to Know
Upstate New York→Boston
We will cross the upstate New York and leave for Boston when you enjoy the magnificent view of the Erie Canal and mountains on our comfortable tour vehicles.
Niagara Falls In-depth tour (Optional, 120 Mins including Old Fort Niagara(60mins) and Whirlpool State Park(15mins) ) → Niagara Falls Jetboat (Optional, 60 mins) → Boston → Hotel
1. If not join the Niagara In-depth Tour, you can stay at the Niagara Falls State Park with longer free time.
2. Niagara Jetboat tour will be closed if the weather is extremer or river icy condition. Kid must be 4-year-old or above to be on board for safety concerns.
3. Niagara Falls In-depth Tour (including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movie (U.S. side) + Niagara Falls Daytime View).
Things to Know
Boston → Rhode Island
In the morning, the first stop of the day is Harvard University, a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Then we will continue the tour with some exploration of Boston by taking the cruise to enjoy a breathtaking view of the Boston harbor. After that, we will see around the old Quincy Market, which is surrounded by dozens of restaurants for dining option with a variety of authentic cuisines, and absolutely, you cannot miss the famous New England clam chowder. And later, we will visit the smallest state in the US – Rhode Island, and visiting the Breakers mansion, one of the largest and grandest of the several historical Newport "cottages" that dot the ritzy coastline. The last stop of the day will be Plimoth Plantation, a living museum dedicated to telling the history of Plymouth Colony from the perspective of both the Pilgrims and the Native Wampanoag people.
(Summer: apply when Plimoth Plantation resume)
Boston Lobster Meal (Optional, 60 mins) → Cambridge → Harvard University In-Depth Tour(Optional, 60 mins) → Boston City Sightseeing (Bus Tour) → Boston Harbor Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → Quincy Market (50 mins) → Rhode Island → The Breakers Mansion (Optional, 75 mins) → Plimoth Plantation (Optional, 60 mins)
(Winter: apply when Plimoth Plantation closed)
Boston Lobster Meal (Optional, 60 mins) → Cambridge → Harvard University In-Depth Tour(Optional, 60 mins) → Boston City Sightseeing (Bus Tour) → Boston Harbor Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → Quincy Market (50 mins) → Rhode Island → The Breakers Mansion (Optional, 75 mins) → Long Wharf(60 mins)
1.Plimoth Plantation will only close to the public between January and March, 2020
2.Pass by: Mayflower Ship , Plymouth Rock (Mayflower Ship will be back to State Pier in May, 2020, and outside visit will be available by then)
3.Boston City Sightseeing includes Old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House.
Boston In-depth Tour → New York/Home
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Heading to Cambridge in the morning for our first stop at Massachusetts Institute of Technology – one of the most prestigious institutions of higher learning in the world. Its campus spans roughly a mile along the north side of the Charles River basin. We will attend the official tour at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Cambridge → Massachusetts Institute of Technology In-Depth Tour&Charles River (Optional, 120 mins) → New York/Airport Drop-off
Departure & Return
|Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant-Flushing, NY||06:45||133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|HSBC Bank-8th Ave, Brooklyn||07:00||6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||Only pick up service provided.|
|Manhattan, Chinatown||08:00||75 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002|
|Jersey City - in front of Acme market||08:15||125 Eighteenth St, Jersey City, NJ 07310|
|Parsippany - in front of Top Quality Food Market||08:45||828 Us-46, Parsippany, NJ 07054|
|Chinatown,Manhattan||Returning time depends on the actual itinerary, weather, and traffic of the day. Pleases ask the guide on the last day of the tour.||87 Bowery, New York, NY 10002|
|Flushing Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel||Returning time depends on the actual itinerary, weather, and traffic of the day. Pleases ask the guide on the last day of the tour.||135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|New York Airport(LGA/JFK/EWR)Only available on the tour end day||Please book flight after 19:00|
|Boston Airport(BOS)Only available on the tour end day||Please book flight after 13:00|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day)
- 3 night Hotel Accommodation
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel);
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
- Service fee (minimum US$10/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)
- Niagra Falls Night Tour: Adult $30, Senior (age 65 and above) $30，Child (age 0-12) $25
- Corning Museum of Glass: Adult $20, Senior (age 55 and above) $17, (age 17 and below) free
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $22.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22.25, Child (age 6-12) $13 Child (<5 yrs): FreeOpens from late April to early November depends on local weather conditions.
- IMAX Movie (US Side): Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 6-12) $9
- Niagara Scenic In-Depth Tour: Adult $45, Senior (age 65 and above) $43, Child (age 3-12) $35；including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movies+ + Niagara Falls Daytime View
- Niagara Jet Boat Tours: Adult $69, Senior (age 65 and above) $69, Child (age 0-12 & minimum of 40 inches tall) $59
- Boston Harbor Cruise: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $20, Child (age 3-11) $17
- Lobster Dinner: Adult $32, Senior (age 65 and above) $32, Child (age 3-12) $32
- Harvard University In-Depth Tour: Adult $14, Senior $14, Child $12 Harvard Campus Tour will be closed on Christmas (12/25) and New Year (1/1).
- Plymouth Plantation: Adult $30, Senior (age 65 and above) $28, Child (age 5-12) $18
- The Breakers Mansion: Adult $26, Senior (65+) $26, Child (6-17 yrs) $8
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology In-Depth Tour&Charles River : Adult $14, Senior (age 65 and above) $14, Child (age 3-12) $12
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Attraction admission fee are subject to seasonal change without prior notice.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date, and weather, etc.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction.
- A valid photo ID is required to board the bus. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in all hotel rooms.
- Concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic,some recreations areas are temporially closed. The tour guide will arrange the itinerary.
- Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the scheduled time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
- Please arrange your drop off point same as departure point, drop off at different point may not work.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|5 or more days prior to tour departure date||Free cancellation|
|4 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction