We will arrive at one of Fortune Global 500’s headquarters, Corning, to visit the Museum of Glass, which is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. After lunch, we are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful.
Summer Itinerary: Apply when Maid of the Mist resume
Corning Museum of Glass (Optional, 90 mins) → Niagara Falls State Park →US Niagara IMAX Movie (Optional, 30 mins) → Maid of the Mist (Optional, 30 mins) → Niagara Falls Night Tour (Optional, 90 mins)
Winter Itinerary: Apply when Maid of the Mist closed
Corning Museum of Glass (Optional, 90 mins) → Niagara Falls State Park →US Niagara IMAX Movie ( If time allows, Optional, 30 mins) → Niagara Falls Night Tour (Optional, 90 mins)
1. Maid of the Mist usually opens during late April to early November.
2. Niagara In-Depth Tour (including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movies) is a packaged self-funded item. For the price, please refer to the self-funded list.
We will cross the upstate New York and leave for Boston when you enjoy the magnificent view of the Erie Canal and mountains on our comfortable tour vehicles.
Niagara Falls In-depth tour (Optional, 120 Mins including Old Fort Niagara(60mins) and Whirlpool State Park(15mins) ) → Niagara Falls Jetboat (Optional, 60 mins) → Boston → Hotel
1. If not join the Niagara In-depth Tour, you can stay at the Niagara Falls State Park with longer free time.
2. Niagara Jetboat tour will be closed if the weather is extremer or river icy condition. Kid must be 4-year-old or above to be on board for safety concerns.
3. Niagara Falls In-depth Tour (including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movie (U.S. side) + Niagara Falls Daytime View).
In the morning, we will start the tour with explore Cambridge and Boston and taking the cruise to enjoy a breathtaking view of the Boston harbor. The next stop is the old Quincy Market. The Market was also surrounded by dozens of restaurants for dining option with a variety of authentic cuisines, and absolutely, you cannot miss the famous New England clam chowder.
Boston Lobster Meal (Optional, 60 mins) → Cambridge → Harvard University Campus tour (Optional, 60 mins) → Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT, passby) → Boston City Sightseeing (Bus tour) → Boston Harbor Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → Quincy Market (50 mins) → Airport Drop-off / New York
Boston City Sightseeing pass by Old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House.
1. You can leave from Boston International Airport for saving time to New York City.
2. There is no campus tour on 12/25/2020 and 1/1/2021,we will have guided tour with your tour leader on Christmas Day（12/25/2020）and New Year's Day（01/01/2021）
|Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant-Flushing, NY||06:45||133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|HSBC Bank-8th Ave, Brooklyn|
Only pick up service provided.
|07:00||6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220|
|Manhattan, Chinatown||08:00||75 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002|
|Jersey City - in front of Acme market|
pick up only, no drop off
|08:15||125 Eighteenth St, Jersey City, NJ 07310|
|Parsippany - in front of Top Quality Food Market|
pick up only
|08:45||828 Us-46, Parsippany, NJ 07054|
|Chinatown,Manhattan||Returning time depends on the actual itinerary, weather, and traffic of the day. Pleases ask the guide on the last day of the tour.||87 Bowery, New York, NY 10002|
|Flushing Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel||Returning time depends on the actual itinerary, weather, and traffic of the day. Pleases ask the guide on the last day of the tour.||135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|New York Airport(LGA/JFK/EWR)|
Only available on the tour end day
|Please book flight after 19:00|
Only available on the tour end day
|Please book flight after 13:00|
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date or time is a no-show. No refunds or reschedules will be issued for no-shows and late arrivals
Enter your email address below and we'll send you an email with a verification code to reset your password.
Please enter your new password and verification code we just sent to your email address.