8-Day "Enter Capitol+West Point/Outlet shopping" New York, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Niagara Falls, Boston TourNY8-2784
- Free Cancellation
- Reward Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Buy 2 Get 2 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York / Boston
- Duration: 8 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- [Delicacy] Boston lobster dinner and New England clam chowder!
- [Explore]Visit 6 noted cities and 2 famous schools in USA. Have a taste of the elegant lifestyle of New York. Visit the iconic city that is the heart of a powerful nation, Washington D.C. Understand the historical importance and heritage of Philadelphia, and Boston. Enjoy the majestic view of the natural wonder, Niagara Falls.
- [Shopping]*Self-guided tour in Flushing tour (JFK/LGA) Or Shopping at Jersey Garden outlet (EWR) on the day of Airport pick up(JFK/LGA). Woodbury outlet shopping!
- [Entertainment] Learn about US politics, economy, culture, and education system using the shortest amount of time.
|Day 1||Home - NYC (Flushing Self Guided Tour/Optional Night Tour)||New York|
|Day 2||West Point→ Woodbury Outlets||West Point Academy / Woodbury Common Premium Outlets|
|Day 3||NYC City Tour||Wall Street / Charging Bull / Statue of Liberty / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / New York Holy Trinity Church / Times Square / New York Madame Tussauds / Metropolitan Museum of Art|
|Day 4||Philadelphia→Washington D.C.||Philadelphia / Independence Hall / Liberty Bell / Independence National Historical Park / The Philadelphia Congress Hall / Washington DC / Washington Monument||
|Day 5||Washington D.C. Tour (All Day)||US Capitol / Smithsonian Museums / Library Of Congress / Washington Madame Tussauds / Lincoln Memorial / Vietnam Veterans Memorial / Washington Monument / White House||
|Day 6||Corning→Niagara Falls (Winter/Summer)||Corning Glass Center / Niagara Falls / Horseshoe Falls / Maid of the Mist / Goat Island / Niagara Park||
|Day 7||Upstate New York→Boston||Boston||
|Day 8||Boston→New York City/Home||Quincy Market / Boston Port Ship / Harvard University / Massachusetts Institute of Technology / Massachusetts / Boston Common / Boston Public Library / Trinity Church Boston|
Home - NYC (Flushing Self Guided Tour/Optional Night Tour)
Airport(JFK/LGA/EWR) Pick-up Information:
1. Every day from 8:30 am to 0:00; we provide complimentary airport pick-up at three major airports of New York: JFK, EWR and LGA, Flushing (9:30 am to 5:00 pm), and Chinatown in Manhattan(9:30 am to 6:00 pm).
2. Arrival procedure for domestic flight: ArrivalBaggage Claim areaMeet tour guide Tour guide will arrange shuttle bus service.
3. Arrival procedure for international flight: ArrivalGo through immigrationBaggage Claim AreaGo through CustomMeet tour guideTour guide will arrange shuttle bus service.
The first-day itinerary is for your reference only; the schedule is subject to change upon your arrival.
Free airport pick-up service is included on the first day (excluding service fee $10/person).
Thanks for choosing your vacation with us! You can choose any one of the major airports in New York City (JFK, LGA, EWR) when you book your flight. Our professional tour guide will meet you at the baggage claim area for the domestic flight; for an international flight, please arrive at the Passenger Waiting Area for pick up. (Passengers, who arrive at Terminal 7of JFK Airport, please wait outside of the baggage claim area.)
1) Guests who arrive at JFK or LGA airport before 5:00 pm will be sent to Flushing Queens. We will provide free luggage storage service, and our guests can visit nearby Queens Crossing, Macy’s Shopping Center. In addition, Flushing is a safe and booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options. You will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture. Jupiter Legend has its own customer service center in the center of Flushing with free baggage storage service and wifi. We will arrange a hotel drop-off service for guests based on the arrival time and the volume.
2) For those who arrive at EWR airport before 12:00 pm, feel free to take our shuttle to Jersey Garden Outlet (free). For those who arrive at JFK/LGA airport after 5:00 pm or those who arrive at EWR airport after 14:00 pm, we will directly take you to the hotel for rest.
3) For those who do not require airport pick-up service on the first day, shuttle service will be provided at the following pick-up locations (please register when booking the tour):
- 9:30 – 17:00 arrive at Flushing: 36-36 Prince St, 3rd fl, unit#306A, flushing ny, 11354.
- 9:30 – 18:00 arrive at Manhattan – Chinatown: 87 Bowery, Ste 201，New York, NY 10002
West Point→ Woodbury Outlets
West Point Academy
Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
Guest will visit the United States Military Academy at West Point, also known as West Point or The Academy, which is one of the oldest military academies. Next, we will go shopping at the world's finest outlet Woodbury Common Premium Outlets.
West Point Military Academy (West Point Museum included, Optional, 90 mins) → Woodbury Outlets Shopping (300 mins)
1. Official guided tour and guests must provide a valid government-issued photo ID.
2. For the guests who do NOT want to visit West Point Academy are able to go shopping in outlets only.
3. 300 mins shopping is not guaranteed if guests chose West Point Tour.
4. West Point is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year.
5.Due to the closure of West Point Academy & Woodbury Outlets on Christmas Day (12/25), NYC Free Day will be arranged accordingly.
NYC City Tour
Statue of Liberty
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
New York Holy Trinity Church
New York Madame Tussauds
Metropolitan Museum of Art
At a first glance, travelling around the entire of New York City seems like the mission impossible; however, our highly organized tour is especially designed for you: by visiting amounts of famous landmarks, you will learn more of the city’s unique history, culture, and the core spirit of the New Yorkers!
NYC Trinity Church（Outside Visit） → Wall Street (25 mins) → Charging Bull (Taking Photos) → One World Observatory (Optional, 70 mins) → Liberty Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → U.S.S Intrepid (Optional, 60 mins) → Times Square (20 mins) → Madame Tussauds New York (Optional, 50 mins) → Metropolitan Museum (Optional,100 mins)
We will also Pass by: the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, World Trade Center and so on.
Independence National Historical Park
The Philadelphia Congress Hall
In the morning, we will head for Philadelphia where known as the birthplace of American democracy. At last, we will visit memorials, museums, and Americana characterize this historic city.
Philadelphia → Philadelphia Double Decker Tour (Optional, 60 mins) → Independence National Historical Park, The Philadelphia Congress Hall (Inside visit), Independence Hall (Outside visit) and Liberty Bell (Inside Visit) (Optional, 100 mins) → Philadelphia One Liberty Observation Deck (Optional, 50 mins) → Hotel → Washington D.C. Night Tour (Optional, 100 mins, including World War II Memorial, Washington Monument, Air Force Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, Outside visit The Pentagon)
1. The Philadelphia Congress Hall will be closed on the following days: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, Presidents' Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
2. Liberty Bell will be closed on the following days: Christmas Day.
3. 【The Philadelphia Congress Hall (Inside visit), U.S. Capitol (Inside visit) and Liberty Bell (Inside Visit)】will be OPTIONAL attraction. Please refer to the Admission List for the price.
Things to Know
Washington D.C. Tour (All Day)
Library Of Congress
Washington Madame Tussauds
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Today we continue to visit the hub for American Today we continue to visit the hub for American politics and history. Visit inside of the US Capitol with a professional tour guide. And later, we will visit the library of Congress (Outside Visit) and Supreme Court of the US (Outside Visit). Explore more culture and history by taking DC sightseeing cruise and more.
Summer Itinerary: Apply when DC cruise resume
Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial (40 mins) → White house (Outside Visit, 20 mins) → U.S. Capitol in-depth tour (Optional, 120 mins; including guided tour of the U.S. Capitol (Inside visit), Supreme Court of the United States (Outside visit) & Library of Congress (Outside visit) )→ DC Sightseeing Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → Madame Tussauds President Gallery (Optional, 50 mins) → Freely visit and explore Smithsonian Institution Museums (180 mins, Without tour guide's escort, Recommend National Air and Space Museum, National Museum of Natural History and so on.)
We will also pass by: US Treasury, Washington Monument, etc.
Winter Itinerary: Apply when DC cruise closed
Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial (40 mins) → White house (Outside Visit, 20 mins) → U.S. Capitol in-depth tour(Optional, 120 mins; including guided tour of the U.S. Capitol (Inside visit), Supreme Court of the United States (Outside visit) & Library of Congress (Outside visit) ) → Madame Tussauds President Gallery (Optional, 50 mins) → Freely visit and explore Smithsonian Institution Museums (180 mins, Without tour guide's escort, Recommend National Air and Space Museum, National Museum of Natural History and so on.)
We will also pass by: US Treasury, Washington Monument, etc.
1. DC Sightseeing Cruise is usually to be closed from Jan to Mar.
2. If U.S. Capitol closed to visitors, we will see the exterior of the building from outside. The Capitol Visitor Center is open to visitors from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday except for Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's and on Inauguration Day.
3. During March 20 and April 12, 2020, don't miss the chance for the cherry blossom bursting into color in a beautiful display of floral fireworks in Washington D.C.!
Things to Know
Corning→Niagara Falls (Winter/Summer)
Corning Glass Center
Maid of the Mist
We will arrive at one of Fortune Global 500’s headquarters, Corning, to visit the Museum of Glass, which is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. After lunch, we are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful.
Summer Itinerary: Apply when Maid of the Mist resume
Corning Museum of Glass (Optional, 90 mins) → Niagara Falls State Park →US Niagara IMAX Movie (Optional, 30 mins) → Maid of the Mist (Optional, 30 mins) → Niagara Falls Night Tour (Optional, 90 mins)
Winter Itinerary: Apply when Maid of the Mist closed
Corning Museum of Glass (Optional, 90 mins) → Niagara Falls State Park →US Niagara IMAX Movie ( If time allows, Optional, 30 mins) → Niagara Falls Night Tour (Optional, 90 mins)
1. Maid of the Mist usually opens during late April to early November.
2. Niagara In-Depth Tour (including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movies) is a packaged self-funded item. For the price, please refer to the self-funded list.
Things to Know
Upstate New York→Boston
We will cross the upstate New York and leave for Boston when you enjoy the magnificent view of the Erie Canal and mountains on our comfortable tour vehicles.
Niagara Falls In-depth tour (Optional, 120 Mins including Old Fort Niagara(60mins) and Whirlpool State Park(15mins) ) → Niagara Falls Jetboat (Optional, 60 mins) → Boston → Hotel
1. If not join the Niagara In-depth Tour, you can stay at the Niagara Falls State Park with longer free time.
2. Niagara Jetboat tour will be closed if the weather is extremer or river icy condition. Kid must be 4-year-old or above to be on board for safety concerns.
3. Niagara Falls In-depth Tour (including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movie (U.S. side) + Niagara Falls Daytime View).
Things to Know
Boston→New York City/Home
Boston Port Ship
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Boston Public Library
Trinity Church Boston
In the morning, we will start the tour with explore Cambridge and Boston and taking the cruise to enjoy a breathtaking view of the Boston harbor. The next stop is the old Quincy Market. The Market was also surrounded by dozens of restaurants for dining option with a variety of authentic cuisines, and absolutely, you cannot miss the famous New England clam chowder.
Boston Lobster Meal (Optional, 60 mins) → Cambridge → Harvard University Campus tour (Optional, 60 mins) → Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT, passby) → Boston City Sightseeing (Bus tour) → Boston Harbor Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → Quincy Market (50 mins) → Airport Drop-off / New York
Boston City Sightseeing pass by Old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House.
1. You can leave from Boston International Airport for saving time to New York City.
2. There is no campus tour on 12/25/2020 and 1/1/2021,we will have guided tour with your tour leader on Christmas Day（12/25/2020）and New Year's Day（01/01/2021）
Departure & Return
|Self Check-in||Usually check in should be later than 4:00pm|
|John F. Kennedy International Airport-JFK Airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||New York, NY 11430||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|LaGuardia Airport-LGA Airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||New York, Queens, NY 11371||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|Newark Liberty International Airport-EWR Airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|Flushing||Before 17:00||36-36 Prince St, 3rd fl, unit#306A, Flushing, NY 11354|
|Chinatown, Manhattan||Before 18:00||87 Bowery, New York, NY 10002|
|Flushing Sheraton LaGuardia East HotelArrive at evening, On the basis of actual road conditions||135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354；|
|Chinatown,ManhattanArrive at evening, On the basis of actual road conditions||87 Bowery, New York, NY 10002；|
|New York Airport(LGA/JFK/EWR)Only available on the tour end day||Please book flight after 19:00|
|Boston Airport(BOS)Only available on the tour end day||Please book flight after 13:00|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day)
- 7 night Hotel Accommodation
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel);
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
- Service fee (minimum US$10/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)
- DC Sightseeing Cruise: Adult $26, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (3-12)$18
- Niagra Falls Night Tour: Adult $30, Senior (age 65 and above) $30，Child (age 0-12) $25
- One World Observatory: Adult $39, Senior (age 65 and above) $36, Child (age 6-12) $32
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $29, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 3-12) $17
- U.S.S. Intrepid: Adult $33, Senior (age 65 and above) $31, Child (age 5-12) $24
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $17, Child (age 12 and below) free
- West Point Tour: Adult $16, Senior (age 65 and above) $16, Child (age 3-12) $13
- One Liberty Observation Deck: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 3-11) $10
- International Spy Museum: Adult $21.95, Senior (age 65 and above) $15.95, Child (age 7-11) $14.95
- Madame Tussaud's President Gallary: Adult $23, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (age 3-12) $17
- Corning Museum of Glass: Adult $20, Senior (age 55 and above) $17, (age 17 and below) free
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $22.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22.25, Child (age 6-12) $13 Child (<5 yrs): FreeOpens from late April to early November depends on local weather conditions.
- IMAX Movie (US Side): Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 6-12) $9
- Niagara Scenic In-Depth Tour: Adult $45, Senior (age 65 and above) $43, Child (age 3-12) $35；including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movies+ + Niagara Falls Daytime View
- Niagara Jet Boat Tours: Adult $69, Senior (age 65 and above) $69, Child (age 0-12 & minimum of 40 inches tall) $59
- Boston Harbor Cruise: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $20, Child (age 3-11) $17
- Lobster Dinner: Adult $32, Senior (age 65 and above) $32, Child (age 3-12) $32
- DC Newseum: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $21, Child (age 7-18) $16
- New York Morning Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 0-11) $15
- NYC Night Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Washington D.C. Night Tour: Adult $30, Senior (age 65 and above) $30, Child (age 3-12) $18
- US Capitol In-Depth Tour: $28
- National Museum of Natural History: Adult $25, Child (age 3-12) $17
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Attraction admission fee are subject to seasonal change without prior notice.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date, and weather, etc.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction.
- A valid photo ID is required to board the bus. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in all hotel rooms.
- Concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic,some recreations areas are temporially closed. The tour guide will arrange the itinerary.
- Only one time Complimentary Airport Pick-up Service for each room.
- If there are any changes to your flight, please contact us immediately to make some adjustments.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|5 or more days prior to tour departure date||Free cancellation|
|4 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction