6- Day small group: 2-day in New York, Philadelphia, Niagara Falls, Boston Tour from New York (Times Square Hotel + Niagara Falls Hotel)NY6-7809
- Free Modification
- APP Discount
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: New York
- Leave: Boston / New York
- Duration: 6 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Vip Services: One tour guide & one driver, 15 passengers maximum Van
Exclusive: Hotel can be upgraded to stay in Time Square Hotel
- 2-days in-depth tour in New York, around 2.5 hours
Stay in Niagara Falls walking distance Hotel
- Boston late flight to participate in “an in-depth tour of Boston”: exclusive access to Massachusetts State House.
- Tour guide provide free help with electronic boarding pass, no language barrier.
|Day 1||New York / Times Square|
|Day 2||Times Square / Hudson River / The Manhattan Bridge / Statue of Liberty / Brooklyn Bridge / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / Metropolitan Museum of Art / Central Park / Wall Street / New York Holy Trinity Church / Charging Bull / Fifth Avenue / Rockefeller Center|
|Day 3||Independence National Historical Park / Liberty Bell / Independence Hall / National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC / US Capitol / White House / Lincoln Memorial / Vietnam Veterans Memorial / Thomas Jefferson Memorial / Washington Monument|
|Day 4||Corning Glass Center / Niagara Falls / Maid of the Mist / Old Fort Niagara / Cave of the winds|
|Day 5||Niagara IMAX Legend Film / Harvard University / Massachusetts Institute of Technology / Trinity Church Boston / Boston Common|
|Day 6||Quincy Market|
The Manhattan Bridge
Statue of Liberty
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
Metropolitan Museum of Art
New York Holy Trinity Church
Independence National Historical Park
National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Thomas Jefferson Memorial
Corning Glass Center
Maid of the Mist
Old Fort Niagara
Cave of the winds
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Trinity Church Boston
Departure & Return
|Kennedy International Airport (JFK)||fight arrival time:08:30-23:00||New York, NY 11430||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $130(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person (gratuities included)|
|LaGuardia International Airport (LGA)||fight arrival time: 08:30-23:00||New York, NY 11371||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $130(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person (gratuities included)|
|Newark International Airport (EWR)||fight arrival time:08:30-23:00||3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $130(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person (gratuities included)|
|Flushing - New York Food Court||17:00||133-35 Roosevelt Ave, Flushing, NY11354|
|Manhattan Chinatown||18:00||77 Bowery, UNIT #202 N.Y N.Y, 10002|
|Go to the hotel by yourself||Please indicate when you order and call again one day before departure to confirm the hotel address. The hotel is usually arranged in New Jersey area. When you arrive at the hotel, you need to contact our company to get the room card|
|BOS||Please book the flight departure after 1:00 PM|
|JFK/LGA/EWR||Please book the flight departure after 7:00 PM|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Air conditioning tour bus
- 5 nights deluxe hotel accommodation
- Boston Harbor Cruise: Adult $22; Children (3-12)$17
- Boston Lobster Dinner: Adult $32; Children (3-12)$32
- Boston In-depth Tour: Adult $25; Children (3-12)$15
- Old State House: Tour: Adult $10; Children (3-12) free
- Madame Tussauds Presidents Wax Museum: Adult $23; Children (3-1)$17
- Corning Glass: Adult $19.5; Children (3-12) free
- Service Fee Per Day Per Person: $10/person
- Meal fee and admission ticket fee
- All personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks, personal travel and medical insurance.
- Maid of the Mist：Adult: $19.25; Children (3 -12) $11.20; Senior (65+) $ 19.25
- IMAX Movie：Adult: $12; Senor (65+) $12.00; Child (3 -12) $8; Senior (65+): $ 12.00
- In-depth Niagara Tour： Adult:$25.00 ; Child (3 - 12) $15.00; Senor (65+) $22.00
- Niagara Jet boat Adventures (Winter: November- April ): Adult $66.00; Children (3-12)$56.00, Senior (65+): $ 56.00
- Yale University In-depth Tour：Adult $20 ; Senor (65+) $20; Child (3-12) $16
- Metropolitan Museum： Adult: $25; Senor (65+) $17; Child (under 12) free
- Liberty Cruise：Adult: $29; Senor (65+) $24; Child (3- 12) $17
- U.S.S Intrepid: Adult: $33; Senor (65+) $31; Child (5 - 12) $24
- One World Observatory：Adult: $39; Senor (65+) $36; Child (3- 12) $32
- Cave of the Winds: Adult $19; Children (3-12)$16 Senior (55+): $19
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- You need to buy tickets with the tour guide. You do not have to take your own ticket or use City Pass.
- Those who participate in the buy two get one free, buy two get two activities, if the party on the day, one or two guests NO SHOW, will receive a fine of $100-$150, hope to know!
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction