4-Day East America Leisure Tour: Washington, Niagara Falls, Thousand Islands Tour from New YorkNY4-2542
- Free Cancellation
- Reward Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Visit Watkins Glen in Finger Lakes area
- Get closer to Niagara Falls by taking the Maid of Mist
- In-Depth tour in Niagara River: Whirlpool Park, Old Fort Niagara and Great Lake Ontario.
- Distinguishing culture --The Amish Village
- Take the 1000 Island Cruise to enjoy the romantic view of 1000 islands.
|Day 1||New York → Washington D.C.|
|Day 2||Amish Village → Corning → Watkins Glen|
|Day 3||Niagara Falls (U.S. side)||
|Day 4||Thousand Islands (U.S. side)→ New York|
New York → Washington D.C.
We will visit Washington, D.C. Monuments, museums, and Americana characterize this historic city.
New York → Washington D.C. → DC Sightseeing Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → Madame Tussauds President Gallery (Optional, 60 mins) → U.S. Capitol (Outside visit, 20 mins) → White House (Outside visit, 20 mins) → Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial (40 mins)
We will also pass by: Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, WWII Memorial and more.
Amish Village → Corning → Watkins Glen
In the morning, we will head north to Amish Farm. They are a group of traditionalist Christian church fellowships with Swiss Anabaptist origins. Amish are known for simple living, but reluctance to adopt many conveniences of modern technology. We will take a tour around the Amish Farm and House to learn more of their daily life. In the afternoon, we are heading to Corning Glass Museum - in western New York-which is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. Next, we will visit Watkins Glen in New York State which is an amazing canyon with more than 20 waterfalls.
Lancaster→ Amish Village Tour (Optional, 90 mins) → Corning Museum of Glass (Optional, 75 mins) → Watkins Glen & Finger Lake (Optional, 90mins）
1. We charge $15/person for bus entry permit and parking of Watkins Glen State Park. In case of rainy weather, we reserve the right to change or cancel the itinerary considering safety issues.
2. Watkins Glen will be closed in winter every year. Usually Watkins Glen will be open during mid/late May to October depending on weather conditions. When the glen is closed, we will not visit it.
Niagara Falls (U.S. side)
We are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful.
Niagara In-depth Tour (Optional, 150mins, including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movie (U.S. side) → Niagara Jetboat (Optional, 45 mins) → Niagara Falls → Goat Island → Cave of the Winds (Optional, 90 mins) → Maid of the Mist (Optional, 30 mins)
1. Jet Boat will be operated only when weather condition allows; in case of storm, snow, icy condition of the Niagara River, the boat tour will be closed for safety reasons. Minimum age is 4 years (minimum 40 inches tall).
2. Maid of the Mist will be closed in winter every year. Usually it will be open during mid/late April to October depending on weather conditions.
3. Cave of the Winds will be closed in winter every year. Usually it will be open during mid/late May to October depending on weather conditions. When the attraction is closed, we will not visit it.
4. Niagara In-Depth Tour (including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movies) is a packaged self-funded item. For the price, please refer to the self-funded list.
Things to Know
Thousand Islands (U.S. side)→ New York
In the morning, we will drive to the Thousand Island region, where we will embark on a cruise (seasonal) through the waterways to see the archipelago of 1,864 islands and famous expensive houses or castles. Enjoy the Thousand Islands tour with a local tour guide’s explanation which will provide you a perfect ending for this trip. In the evening, we will return to New York where the tour will come to the end.
Alexandra Bay→ Thousand Islands Cruise (US Side) (Optional, 60 mins) → New York
Departure & Return
|Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant-Flushing, NY||06:45||133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|HSBC Bank-8th Ave, Brooklyn||07:00||6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||Only pick up service provided.|
|Manhattan, Chinatown||08:00||75 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002|
|Jersey City - in front of Acme market||08:15||125 Eighteenth St, Jersey City, NJ 07310|
|Coco Asian Cuisine Restaurant||09:00||118 Greenwood Ave, Edison, NJ 08817||Pick-up at parking lot in back of Coco Asian Cuisine Restaurant. Please note, no parking or bathrooms available.|
|Return to original pointExcept for pickup only location||Returning time depends on the actual itinerary, weather, and traffic of the day. Pleases ask the guide on the last day of the tour.|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day)
- 3 nights Hotel Accommodation
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel);
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
- Service fee (minimum US$10/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)
- DC Sightseeing Cruise: Adult $26, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (3-12)$18
- Amish Village Tour: Adult $20, Senior (age 65 and above) $20, Child (age 0-12) $13
- Madame Tussaud's President Gallary: Adult $23, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (age 3-12) $17
- Corning Museum of Glass: Adult $20, Senior (age 55 and above) $17, (age 17 and below) free
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $22.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22.25, Child (age 6-12) $13 Child (<5 yrs): FreeOpens from late April to early November depends on local weather conditions.
- IMAX Movie (US Side): Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 6-12) $9
- Niagara Scenic In-Depth Tour: Adult $45, Senior (age 65 and above) $43, Child (age 3-12) $35；including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movies+ + Niagara Falls Daytime View
- Niagara Jet Boat Tours: Adult $69, Senior (age 65 and above) $69, Child (age 0-12 & minimum of 40 inches tall) $59
- Thousand Island Cruise-US Side: Adult $27, Senior (age 65 and above) $27, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Secret Caverns: Adult $18, Senior (age 65 and above) $18, Child (age 6-10) $10
- Watkins Glen & Finger Lake: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 3-12) $13
- Cave of the Winds: Adult $19, Senior (age 65 and above) $19, Child (age 6-12) $16
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Attraction admission fee are subject to seasonal change without prior notice.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date, and weather, etc.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction.
- A valid photo ID is required to board the bus. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in all hotel rooms.
- Concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic,some recreations areas are temporially closed. The tour guide will arrange the itinerary.
- Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the scheduled time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
- Please arrange your drop off point same as departure point, drop off at different point may not work.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|5 or more days prior to tour departure date||Free cancellation|
|4 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction