1-Day Niagara Falls Tour from Toronto with Hotel pickupsTO1-3362
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: Toronto
- Leave: Toronto
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Don't miss the opportunity to visit the mighty Niagara Falls on a day trip from Toronto
- You can take a close-up "Journey Behind the Falls" to stand in the mist behind the thundering Horseshoe Falls
- Buffet lunch included
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises
- Free hotel pickup included
|Day 1||Niagara Falls||Niagara Falls / Niagara IMAX Legend Film / Toronto|
Hotel pickup from most Downtown hotels
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Your full-day tour from Toronto takes you in air-conditioned comfort through the breathtaking scenery of the orchard-laden Niagara Peninsula to Niagara Falls. You'll be served a buffet lunch at Niagara Falls, surrounded by panoramic views of the falls. After lunch, you'll take a wet and wild tour of the falls on the Hornblower Niagara Cruises boat. If the boats aren't operating (end October to mid-April depending on weather conditions), you can take a close-up "Journey Behind the Falls" to stand in the mist behind the thundering Horseshoe Falls, or experience the spectacular presentation on the falls at the Imax Theater.
Your unforgettable visit to Niagara Falls continues to the stunning Whirlpool Rapids observation deck. You'll visit the Floral Clock, then drive through the picturesque historic community of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Your day trip to Niagara Falls from Toronto concludes with a stop at a local winery with wine tasting.
Returns to original departure point at approximately 7:30pm
Departure & Return
|Hotel pickup from most Downtown hotels||10:00 am||Hotel pickup from most Downtown hotels. Please contact supplier for pickup times. Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.|
|Returns to original departure point||approximately 7:30pm|
Includes & Excludes
- Maid of the Mist boat ride (Substituted for IMAX or Journey Behind the Falls when boat is not operating)
- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- Hotel pick-up from downtown Toronto hotels
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional Food & beverages not mentioned
- Admission to additional sights and attractions not mentioned
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us,subject to availability
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises boat: end October to mid-April depending on weather conditions
- Additional Information: There is a public parking lot on Edward Street (across from the bus terminal at the North West corner of Bay and Edward Streets) which charges approximately $19 CDN.
- This tour must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||70% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction