4-Day New York, Boston, Niagara Falls, Harvard University, MIT Tour from Gaithersburg (deluxe hotel)GA4-203
- Free Modification
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Buy 2 Get 2 Free
- Departure: Gaithersburg
- Leave: New York / Washington DC
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Boston lobster dinner and New England clam chowder!
- Visit 4 noted cities in US. Have a taste of the elegant lifestyle of New York. Understand the historical importance and heritage of Boston. Enjoy the majestic view of the natural wonder, Niagara Falls. In-depth tour inside the campus of Ivy Leagues’ Harvard, and visit the one of the top science research university, MIT.
- Learn about US politics, economy, culture, and education system using the shortest amount of time.
|Day 1||Corning→Niagara Falls (Winter/Summer)||Corning Glass Center / Niagara Falls / Horseshoe Falls / Maid of the Mist / Goat Island / Niagara Park||
|Day 2||Upstate New York→Boston||Boston||
|Day 3||Cambridge → Boston→New York City||Harvard University / Massachusetts Institute of Technology / Quincy Market / Boston Port Ship||
|Day 4||New York City Tour→Home||Wall Street / Charging Bull / Statue of Liberty / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / World Trade Center / Times Square / New York Holy Trinity Church|
Corning→Niagara Falls (Winter/Summer)
Assemble at a designated place
Corning Glass Center
Maid of the Mist
Standard：E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, Red Roof Inn, Days Inn or similar ；Deluxe Hotel：Crowne(or Ramada) plaza/Sheraton/Hilton /Courtyard by Marriott or similar
We will arrive at one of Fortune Global 500’s headquarters, Corning, to visit the Museum of Glass, which is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. After lunch, we are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall, and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful.
Summer Itinerary: Apply when Maid of the Mist resume
Corning Museum of Glass (Optional, 90 mins) → Niagara Falls State Park →US Niagara IMAX Movie (Optional, 30 mins) → Maid of the Mist (Optional, 30 mins) → Niagara Falls Night Tour (Optional, 90 mins)
Winter Itinerary: Apply when Maid of the Mist closed
Corning Museum of Glass (Optional, 90 mins) → Niagara Falls State Park →US Niagara IMAX Movie ( If time allows, Optional, 30 mins) → Niagara Falls Night Tour (Optional, 90 mins)
Things to Know
- The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours.
- Maid of the Mist usually opens during late April to early November.
- Niagara In-Depth Tour (including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movies) is a packaged self-funded item. For the price, please refer to the self-funded list.
Upstate New York→Boston
Assemble at a designated place
Standard：E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, Red Roof Inn, Days Inn or similar ；Deluxe Hotel：Crowne(or Ramada) Plaza/Sheraton/Hilton /Courtyard by Marriott or similar
We will cross the upstate New York and leave for Boston when you enjoy the magnificent view of the Erie Canal and mountains on our comfortable tour vehicles.
Niagara Falls In-depth Tour (Optional, 120 Mins including Old Fort Niagara(60mins) and Whirlpool State Park(15mins) ) → Niagara Falls Jetboat (Optional, 60 mins) → Boston → Hotel
Things to Know
- If not join the Niagara In-depth Tour, you can stay at the Niagara Falls State Park with longer free time.
- Niagara Jetboat tour will be closed if the weather is extremer or river icy condition. The kid must be 4-year-old or above to be on board for safety concerns.
- Niagara Falls In-depth Tour (including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movie (U.S. side) + Niagara Falls Daytime View).
Cambridge → Boston→New York City
Assemble at a designated place
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Boston Port Ship
Radisson Hotel Piscataway-SomersetOr Hotel Executive SuitesOr The Heldrich HotelOr Hilton East BrunswickOr equivalent
In the morning, we will start the tour with explore Cambridge and Boston and taking the cruise to enjoy a breathtaking view of the Boston harbor. The next stop is the old Quincy Market. The Market was also surrounded by dozens of restaurants for dining option with a variety of authentic cuisines, and absolutely, you cannot miss the famous New England clam chowder.
Boston Lobster Meal (Optional, 60 mins) → Cambridge → Harvard University Tour (Optional, 60 mins) → Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT, passby) → Boston City Sightseeing (Bus tour) → Boston Harbor Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → Quincy Market (50 mins) → New York
We will also pass by Old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House.
Things to Know
- There is no campus tour on 12/25/2020 and 1/1/2021,we will have guided tour with your tour leader on Christmas Day（12/25/2020）and New Year's Day（01/01/2021）.
New York City Tour→Home
Assemble at a designated place
Statue of Liberty
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
World Trade Center
New York Holy Trinity Church
At a first glance, travelling around the entire of New York City seems like the mission impossible; however, our highly organized tour is especially designed for you: by visiting amounts of famous landmarks, you will learn more of the city’s unique history, culture, and the core spirit of the New Yorkers!
NYC Trinity Church (Outside Visit) → Wall Street (25 mins) → Charging Bull (Taking Photos) → One World Observatory (Optional, 70 mins) → Liberty Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → Times Square (20 mins) → U.S.S Intrepid (Optional, 60 mins)
If time is available, we will additionally visit Madame Tussauds New York (Optional, 50 mins) → Metropolitan Museum (Optional,100 mins)
We will also Pass by: the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, World Trade Center and so on.
Departure & Return
|Holiday inn lobby||06:45||2 Montgomery Village Avenue, Gaithersburg, MD, 20879||Effective in 2019|
|Springhill Suites Gaithersburg||06:45||9715 Washingtonian Blvd, Gaithersburg, MD 20878||Effective in 2020|
|FlushingArrive at evening, On the basis of actual road conditions||135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354；|
|Manhattan ChinatownArrive at evening, On the basis of actual road conditions||87 Bowery, New York, NY 10002；|
|New York Airport(LGA/JFK/EWR)Only available on the tour end day||Please book flight after 19:00|
|Washington DC Bus StopUpon completion of the tour, we provide shuttle bus to Washington, DC, without the tour leader along the way. Please check the final location with your tour guide in advance.||715 H Street At 7th St NW Washington, DC 20001|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day)
- 3 night Hotel Accommodation
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel);
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.Personal room fees: such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified
- Service fee (minimum US$10/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)
- DC Sightseeing Cruise: Adult $26, Senior (age 62 and above) $23, Child (3-12)$18
- One World Observatory: Adult $37, Senior (age 65 and above) $35, Child (age 6-12) $32, (age 5 and below) free
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $29, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 3-12) $17
- U.S.S. Intrepid: Adult $33, Senior (age 65 and above) $31, Child (age 5-12) $24
- MET: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $17, Child (age 12 and below) free
- Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $23
- Corning Glass Museum: Adult $20, Senior (age 62 and above) $17, (age 17 and below) free
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $19.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $19.25, Child (age 6-12) $11.2 Opens from late April to early November depends on local weather conditions.
- IMAX Movie: Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 6-12) $9
- In-Depth Niagara Tour: Adult $45, Senior (age 65 and above) $43, Child (age 3-12) $35；including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movies
- Niagara Jet Boat Tours: Adult $69, Senior (age 55 and above) $69, Child (age 0-12 & minimum of 40 inches tall) $59
- Boston Harbor Cruise: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $20, Child (age 3-11) $17
- Lobster Dinner: Adult $32, Senior (age 65 and above) $32, Child (age 3-12) $32
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Attraction admission fee are subject to seasonal change without prior notice.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather, etc.. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to the actual and practical situation for better service. Before doing an individual activity or leaving the group, please get the agreement of the tour guide.
- Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 double beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
- We make every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factor including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical problem.
- For Miami and Seattle tour, child safety seat is mandatory for children under 8 years old. Please check the availability and price when you process the order.
- A valid photo ID is required to board the bus. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in all hotel rooms. Customers are responsible for any penalty charged by the hotel in a non-smoking room at least $250 per night.
- Hotel arrangements will be changed depending on the season. You can confirm your hotel information while you are on tour with your tour guide.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, the local travel supplier will stop providing services on the day.
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date or request to cancel the order within 7days before the tour departure. The current amount of such the penalty is the published retail price of for double occupancy.
- Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
- We open the 2020 departure dates in advance. You can book the tour in 2020 now. But we need to reconfirm your price. If the final price is different from the price on our site, you can choose to pay a surcharge or cancel the tour for free. And the itinerary which departs on 2020 may be adjusted a little when 2020 itinerary comes out. We will inform you if the itinerary change.
- For USA East/USA and Canada package tour, children over 2 years old,includes 2,must occupy a seat. Children under 2 years old can be held by an adults and do not need to pay service fee.
- Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the scheduled time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
- Please arrange your drop off point same as departure point, drop off at different point may not work. Returning time depends on actual itinerary, weather and traffic of the day. Pleases ask the the guide on the last day of the tour.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to buy travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|8 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|9 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction