3-Day Harvard University, Thousand Island, Niagara Falls Tour from BostonBO3-1125
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Boston
- Leave: Boston
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology are famous universities all over the world. The campus scenery has its own characteristics
- Boarded the Boston Harbor Cruise, enjoy the beauty of Boston Waterfront
- Take the maid of the mist at the Niagara Falls, feel its majestic momentum
|Day 1||Harvard University In-Depth Tour→Massachusetts Institute of Technology→Boston||Harvard University / Massachusetts State House / John Hancock Center / Trinity Church Boston / Quincy Market / Boston Common / Boston / Boston Port Ship / Massachusetts Institute of Technology / New England Aquarium|
|Day 2||Boston→Niagara Falls (US)||Maid of the Mist / Niagara Falls / Niagara IMAX Legend Film|
|Day 3||Niagara Falls→Boston||Goat Island / Niagara Falls / Cave of the winds|
Harvard University In-Depth Tour→Massachusetts Institute of Technology→Boston
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Massachusetts State House
John Hancock Center
Trinity Church Boston
Boston Port Ship
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
New England Aquarium
Standard Hotel: Comfort Inn or similar
We will explore the campuses of Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MIT and take a Harvard University in-depth tour.In the afternoon, we will begin our Boston city tour. We will visit Copley Square, John Hancock Center, Trinity Church, Boston Common, the Massachusetts State House, New England Aquarium, and then take a Boston Harbor Cruise. Finally, we will go to Quincy Market and taste different kinds of local cuisine.
Boston Harbor Cruise, For hundred of years, Boston Harbor has been a place of dramatic importance in the United States. Now guests can experience it in a whole new way with an exciting boat tour of the area.
Harvard University In-Depth Tour, One of the most famous institutions of higher learning in the world, Harvard University in Cambridge, MA has been standing since 1636, making it the oldest university in the United States. Our unique student led campus tour will tell you the most interesting stories of both history and the architecture.
Massachusetts State House, Perched grandly atop Beacon Hill, the Massachusetts State House has been the location of Massachusetts government since 1798. This iconic domed building houses the governor's offices and the state legislature. Tours must be scheduled in advance.
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts is a research university known the world over for its highly selective and intense academics, and MIT alumni include 24 Nobel Prize winners and 22 Rhodes Scholars.
Quincy Market in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston is a historic building that still serves as a souvenir marketplace and food court today. The area has expanded to include two other marketplace buildings as well.
Trinity Church is located in Boston's upscale Back Bay neighborhood. It is a parish of the Episcopal Diocese of Massachusetts, and the elaborate and ornate building has become a landmark and icon in downtown Boston.
Boston Common, Boston's famous park has been serving citizens of the city for over 200 years. The 50 acres of rolling lawns and clear ponds have seen the likes of everyone from Martin Luther King to Paul Revere.
The John Hancock Tower is an iconic skyscraper in Boston, MA. Constructed in 1968, this beautiful blue building is staple of the Boston skyline. It is the tallest building both in Boston and all of New England.
Edward M. Kennedy Institute was founded in 2009, it is a public welfare educational institution. The name of the institution comes from the famous Senator Edward Kennedy.
It aims to encourage the public to participate actively in democracy and community activities.
John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum is the library of the United States 35th president, Is located in the suburb of Boston Dorchester Columbia area. It is the official storage place of the original information and letters of the Kennedy administration, including various special materials.
Boston→Niagara Falls (US)
Assemble at a designated place
Maid of the Mist
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
La Quinta Inn/Holiday Inn/Rit Inn or similar
We will leave Boston at 7:00am for the Niagara Falls. When we arrive, we will ride the Maid of the Mist cruise to explore the beauty of Niagara Falls, guests will also have the opportunity to enjoy a native journey Indian Show - The Spirit of the Mist, Niagara Falls night tour and Niagara Falls Adventure Movie.
Fort Niagara and its pivotal location at the mouth of the Niagara River played a key role in the history of the US and Canada. The fort was central to struggles between the French, British, and Iroquois for the area.
Maid of the Mist, This famous boat ride is perhaps Niagara Falls' most popular attraction. Get ready to get wet: the Maid of the Mist takes its passengers as close to the falls themselves as it is possible for anyone to get.
Thundering Water Cultural Show, This performance is a celebration of Native American culture and their interaction with the Falls throughout their history. "The Spirit of the Mist" show is performed in time with the falls via a method known as hoop dancing.
Niagara Falls Illumination, For more than 75 years, visitors to Niagara Falls have been able to enjoy a nighttime illumination of the impressive American and Horseshoe falls. Every night of the year at dusk, visitors can experience the falls a new way.
Niagara Falls Adventure Movie, This movie and its accompanying exhibit look back on the history of human interaction with the glorious Niagara Falls, focusing heavily on the "Daredevils" who have tried to cross, jump, and throw themselves down its waters.
Assemble at a designated place
Cave of the winds
Today we will continue our exploring in the Niagara Falls by visit Goat Island, which offers another view of Horseshoe Falls. Cave of the Winds (close in winter) offers you the opportunity that taking you closer to the water of the falls than you thought. We will also have the Niagara Falls In-depth Tour. After the full day in Niagara Falls, we would back to Boston.
Return to Boston
Departure & Return
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation via deluxe air conditioned, lavatory equipped motor coach; sometimes may via 7-Seat or 15-Seat minibus
- Tour guide
- All taxes
- 2 night Hotel Accommodation
- All meals and drinks during the trip are not included in tour price. The tour guide will make eating arrangements
- A mandatory service fees: A total of $10/day per passenger. Any child / Infant reserving a seat will have to pay the service fees as well. Ex: 2 people taking a 2-day tour would pay: $10 x 2 (seats) x 2 (days) = $40
- Any private expensessuch as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/ mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified
- Touch Of The Niagara Falls Illumination + In-Depth Tour (Mandatory): Adult: $40; Child (Under 12 yrs): $30; Senior (Over 65 yrs): $30
- Cave of the Winds (Mandatory): Adult: $19; Child (Under 12 yrs): $16; Senior (Over 65 yrs): $19
- Boston Harbor Cruise (Optional): Adult: $27; Child (Under 11 yrs): $23; Senior (Over 65 yrs): $25
- Boston Lobster Meal (Optional): $35
- Harvard University In-Depth Tour (Optional): Adult: $12; Child (Under 12 yrs): $7; Senior (Over 65 yrs): $12
- New England Aquarium (Optional): Adult: $32.5; Child (3-11 yrs): $23.5; Senior (Over 60 yrs): $30.5
- Prudential Tower (Optional): Adult: $21; Child (Under 12 yrs): $15; Senior (Over 62 yrs): $17
- Jet Boat Ride (Optional): Adult: $69; Child (Under 12 yrs): $59；Senior (Over 65 yrs): $69
- Maid of the Mist (Optional): Adult: $20; Child (Under 12 yrs): $11; Senior (Over 65 yrs): $20
- Niagara Falls Adventure Theater IMAX (Optional): Adult: $12; Child (3-12 yrs): $8; Senior (Over 65 yrs): $12
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- 6% of total fee （minimum of $25）will be charged if cancel or change more than 30 days before departure (not including departure date)
- All tours are for early booking, tour operator suggests each passenger should book tour at least 3 weeks before departure date, seat assignment is based on a first come first serve basis after down payment.
- All tours are escorted by professional bi- or multi-lingual tour guides and/or drivers (English/Chinese). Depending on the number of passengers booked for a particular departure, tours and/or languages may be combined to operate the tours
- Each passenger must carry a valid travel document. (Valid visa for countries needed) (E.g. Green Card, Passport, Re-Entry Permit, and etc.) Tour operator is not responsible for lost or stolen personal items.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- All passengers must arrive 30 minutes before departure. All passengers must board the vehicle with a permit to board, a group ticket or a confirmation number when booking online.
- Please note that each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children). Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed
- No City Passes or any other kind of outside promotional offer may be used on this tour. Guests who buy tickets to attractions from elsewhere will not be provided with transportation
- Due to weather conditions, or other irresistible factors that result in changes to the itinerary, we reserve the right to change the itinerary and stay at the hotel.
- We reserve the right to cancel the itinerary or reschedule in accordance with the execution requirements or force majeure. Once the itinerary is cancelled, we are only obligated to refund the full amount of the tour.
- Children aged under 8 yrs will have to have car seat to take our tours. Customers will need to prepare car seats themselves, tour operator is not responsible to provide car seats
- When three or four people live in the same room, the third person will be exempt from the hotel and the fare, but will be required to pay for the tickets, tips and meals. The listed prices have been adjusted.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction