2-Day Niagara Falls, Thousand Islands Tour from BostonBO2-1111
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Boston
- Leave: Boston
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Visit U.S. side of Niagara Falls
- Experience Thousand Islands Cruise(summer time only)
- Enjoy the night Rainbow on the Niagara Falls
- Chasing pirates ' footprints in Thousand Island
- Chinese and English bilingual guides provide high quality service
|Day 1||Boston → Niagara Falls||Niagara Falls / Thundering Water Cultural Show / Maid of the Mist / Old Fort Niagara|
|Day 2||Niagara Falls → Thousand Islands (summer)/Corning (winter) → Boston||Thousand Islands / Boston|
Boston → Niagara Falls
Please refer the pick-up point
Thundering Water Cultural Show
Maid of the Mist
Old Fort Niagara
Days Inn/Econolodge/Super 8 or similar
We will leave Boston at 7:00am for the Niagara Falls. When we arrive, we will take the famous Maid of the Mist boat ride (In winter, we will alter Maid of the Mist with Jet Boat Ride.) and a stop at Old Fort Niagara. Also, you will have the opportunity to see the native show - The Spirit of the Mist, Niagara Falls Adventure Movie and Niagara Falls Night tour.
Niagara Falls, NY
Among the most beautiful natural wonders in the world, Niagara Falls are comprised of three waterfalls that thunder and astound, producing a higher flow rate than any other waterfall in the world and standing at a height of 167 feet.
Thundering Water Cultural Show
This performance is a celebration of Native American culture and their interaction with the Falls throughout their history. "The Spirit of the Mist" show is performed in time with the falls via a method known as hoop dancing.
Admission (Optional): Adult $21; Child (Under 11 yrs) $13; Senior (Over 65 yrs) $21|Opening Hours: Daily 7:00pm - 8:00pm|Duration: Approx. 40 Minutes
Maid of the Mist
This famous boat ride is perhaps Niagara Falls' most popular attraction. Get ready to get wet: the Maid of the Mist takes its passengers as close to the falls themselves as it is possible for anyone to get.
Admission (Optional): Adult $19; Child (Under 11 yrs) $11; Senior (Over 65 yrs) $19|Opening Hours: Mon - Fri Apr 1 - May 19 9:00am - 5:00pm, Weekends (9am - 6pm), May 20 - May 21 9:00am - 8:00pm, Victoria Day Weekend, May 22 - May 26 9:00am - 6:00pm, Victoria Day Weekend, Sun - Fri May 30 - Jun 16 9:00am - 6:00pm, Saturday (9am - 8pm), Mon - Sun Jun 17 - Aug 8 8:30am - 8:00pm, Mon - Sun Aug 9 - Sep 3 9:00am - 7:30pm, Mon - Fri Sep 4 9:00am - 5:00pm, Labor Day Only, Mon - Fri Sep 5 - Oct 3 9:00am - 5:00pm, Weekends (9am -6pm), Mon - Sun Oct 4 - Oct 31 9:00am - 5:00pm, Mon - Sun Nov 1 - Nov 5 10:00am - 4:00pm|Duration: Approx. 20 Minutes
Old Fort Niagara
Fort Niagara and its pivotal location at the mouth of the Niagara River played a key role in the history of the US and Canada. The fort was central to struggles between the French, British, and Iroquois for the area.
Admission (Optional): Adult $12; Child (Under 11 yrs) $8; Senior (Over 65 yrs) $12
Jet Boat Ride
This exciting 45-minute boat ride along the Niagara Gorge operates in winter as long as the water isn't frozen. There is both indoor and outdoor seating. Inside is climate-controlled, while passengers outside will get wet, so dress accordingly.
Admission (Optional): Adult $66; Child (Under 12 yrs) $56; Senior (Over 62 yrs) $56|Opening Hours: Daily 8:00am - 5:00pm, Times Vary, Closed January 1.|Duration: Approx. 45 Minutes
Niagara Falls Adventure Movie
This movie and its accompanying exhibit look back on the history of human interaction with the glorious Niagara Falls, focusing heavily on the "Daredevils" who have tried to cross, jump, and throw themselves down its waters.
Admission (Optional): Adult $12; Child (Under 11 yrs) $8; Senior (Over 65 yrs) $12|Opening Hours: Daily 10:00am - 4:30pm, Time vary seasonally, Closed January 1.|Duration: Approx. 45 Minutes
Niagara Falls Illumination
For more than 75 years, visitors to Niagara Falls have been able to enjoy a nighttime illumination of the impressive American and Horseshoe falls. Every night of the year at dusk, visitors can experience the falls a new way.
Admission (Mandatory): Adult $6; Child (Under 11 yrs) $6; Senior (Over 65 yrs) $6|Opening Hours: Daily 8:00pm, Varies Seasonally
Niagara Falls → Thousand Islands (summer)/Corning (winter) → Boston
on the designed pick-up place
Option 1: Niagara Falls - Thousand Islands - Boston (649 miles) (Summer)
Today, we will drive to the Thousand Islands region to take a cruise. Afterwards, we will head back to Boston, where the tour will end. Please see "Departure and Return" for more detailed information regarding pickup and drop-off times and locations.
Thousand Islands, NY
Available for departures from Apr thru Nov. The Thousand Islands is an archipelago at the Canada-U.S. border from the northeast corner of Lake Ontario. They stretch for about 50 miles. The U.S. islands are in the state of New York and the Canadian islands are in Ontario. The smaller islands only have single residences.
Thousand Islands Cruise
See the thousand islands of Alexandria Bay up close with this fun and educational boat tour of the area. From the incredible Bolt Castle to the mysterious Deer Island, there is so much to see in the St. Lawrence!
Admission (Optional): Adult $27; Child (Under 11 yrs) $15; Senior (Over 65 yrs) $27|Opening Hours: Apr 1 - Oct 30|Duration: Approx. 50 Minutes
Option 2: Niagara Falls - Corning - Boston (524 miles) (Winter)
Today, we will head to Corning, NY to visit the Corning Glass Museum. Afterwards, we will return to Boston. Please see "Departure and Return" for more dtailed information regarding pickup and drop-off times and locations.
Corning is a city in Steuben County, New York, United States, on the Chemung River. The population was 11,183 at the 2010 census. It is named for Erastus Corning, an Albany financier and railroad executive who was an investor in the company that developed the community.
Corning Museum of Glass
This non-profit museum run by Corning Glass Works explores the science behind glassmaking the history of the art throughout human cultures. It contains tens of thousands of significant objects, some as much as 3,500 years old.
Will be visited in winters when Thousand Island Cruise is Closed
Admission (Optional): Adult $20; Child (Under 17 yrs) Free; Senior (Over 65 yrs) $17|Opening Hours: Daily 9:00am - 5:00pm, Seasonal Hours Vary, Closed Thanksgiving Day, December 24, 25, January 1.
Departure & Return
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation via deluxe air conditioned, lavatory equipped motor coach; sometimes may via 7-Seat or 15-Seat minibus
- Tour guide
- All taxes
- 1 night hotel accommodation
- All meals and drinks during the trip are not included in tour price. The tour guide will make eating arrangements
- A mandatory service fees: A total of $10/day per passenger. Any child / Infant reserving a seat will have to pay the service fees as well. Ex: 2 people taking a 2-day tour would pay: $10 x 2 (seats) x 2 (days) = $40
- Any private expensessuch as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/ mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified
- Maid of the Mist (Optional): Adult: $20; Child (Under 12 yrs): $11; Senior (Over 65 yrs): $20
- Niagara Falls Adventure Theater IMAX (Optional): Adult: $12; Child (3-12 yrs): $8; Senior (Over 65 yrs): $12
- Touch Of The Niagara Falls Illumination(Mandatory): $10
- Old Fort Niagara (Optional): Adult: $12; Child (Under 11 yrs): $8; Senior (Over 65 yrs): $12
- Thundering Water Cultural Show (Optional): Adult: $25; Child (Under 11 yrs): $13; Senior (Over 65 yrs): $25
- Thousand Islands Cruise (Optional): Adult: $28; Child (Under 11 yrs): $15; Senior (Over 65 yrs): $27
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- 6% of total fee （minimum of $25）will be charged if cancel or change more than 30 days before departure (not including departure date)
- All tours are for early booking, tour operator suggests each passenger should book tour at least 3 weeks before departure date, seat assignment is based on a first come first serve basis after down payment.
- All tours are escorted by professional bi- or multi-lingual tour guides and/or drivers (English/Chinese). Depending on the number of passengers booked for a particular departure, tours and/or languages may be combined to operate the tours
- Each passenger must carry a valid travel document. (Valid visa for countries needed) (E.g. Green Card, Passport, Re-Entry Permit, and etc.) Tour operator is not responsible for lost or stolen personal items.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- All passengers must arrive 30 minutes before departure. All passengers must board the vehicle with a permit to board, a group ticket or a confirmation number when booking online.
- Please note that each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children). Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed
- No City Passes or any other kind of outside promotional offer may be used on this tour. Guests who buy tickets to attractions from elsewhere will not be provided with transportation
- Due to weather conditions, or other irresistible factors that result in changes to the itinerary, we reserve the right to change the itinerary and stay at the hotel.
- We reserve the right to cancel the itinerary or reschedule in accordance with the execution requirements or force majeure. Once the itinerary is cancelled, we are only obligated to refund the full amount of the tour.
- Children aged under 8 yrs will have to have car seat to take our tours. Customers will need to prepare car seats themselves, tour operator is not responsible to provide car seats
- When three or four people live in the same room, the third person will be exempt from the hotel and the fare, but will be required to pay for the tickets, tips and meals. The listed prices have been adjusted.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||85% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction