2-Day Niagara Falls, Secret Caverns, Cave of the Winds Tour from BostonBO2-10543
- Free Cancellation
- Reward Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Boston
- Leave: Boston
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Get closer to Niagara Falls by taking the Maid of Mist and Cave of wind!
- One-night stay in Niagara Falls scenic hotel. Enjoy the night view of Niagara Falls！
- An in-depth tour of Niagara River: Whirlpool Park, Old Fort Niagara, and Great Lake Ontario.
- Walking distance hotel to the falls.
|Day 1||Boston → Secret Caverns → Niagara Falls (US Side)||Secret Cavern / Niagara Falls / Horseshoe Falls / Cave of the winds||
|Day 2||Niagara Falls→Boston||Maid of the Mist / Boston||
Boston → Secret Caverns → Niagara Falls (US Side)
Cave of the winds
Boston – Secret Caverns（Optional，60 mins）→ Niagara Falls → IMAX Movie (U.S. side) (Optional, 30 mins) → Cave of the Winds （Optional，90 mins）→ Niagara Falls Night Tour (Optional, 90mins)
1. The caverns can sometimes be inaccessible due to weather conditions in winter.
2. Cave of the Winds will be closed in winter because of weather conditions.
3. The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and Government regulations on driving hours.
Things to Know
Maid of the Mist
Summer Itinerary：Apply when Maid of the Mist resume
Niagara In-depth Tour (Optional, 120 mins, including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park) → Niagara Jetboat (Optional, 45 mins) → Maid of the Mist (Optional, 30 mins) → Boston
Winter Itinerary：Apply when Maid of the Mist closed
Niagara In-depth Tour (Optional, 120 mins, including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park) → Niagara Jetboat (Optional, 45 mins) → Boston
1. Jet Boat will be operated only when weather condition allows; in case of storm, snow, icy condition of the Niagara River, the boat tour will be closed for safety reasons. Minimum age is 4 years (minimum 40 inches tall).
2. Niagara In-Depth Tour (including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movies) is a packaged self-funded item. For the price, please refer to the self-funded list.
Things to Know
Departure & Return
|Chinatown, Boston||07:10 Departure||88 Beach St, Boston, MA 02111|
|Quincy, MA （China Pearl）||06:30 Departure||237 Quincy Ave, Quincy, MA 02169|
|Return to original pointExcept for pickup only location||Returning time depends on the actual itinerary, weather, and traffic of the day. Pleases ask the guide on the last day of the tour.|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day)
- 1 night hotel accommodation
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel);
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
- Service fee (minimum US$10/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)
- Niagra Falls Night Tour: Adult $30, Senior (age 65 and above) $30，Child (age 0-12) $25
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $22.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22.25, Child (age 6-12) $13 Child (<5 yrs): FreeOpens from late April to early November depends on local weather conditions.
- IMAX Movie (US Side): Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 6-12) $9
- Niagara Scenic In-Depth Tour: Adult $45, Senior (age 65 and above) $43, Child (age 3-12) $35；including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movies+ + Niagara Falls Daytime View
- Niagara Jet Boat Tours: Adult $69, Senior (age 65 and above) $69, Child (age 0-12 & minimum of 40 inches tall) $59
- Secret Caverns: Adult $18, Senior (age 65 and above) $18, Child (age 6-10) $10
- Cave of the Winds: Adult $19, Senior (age 65 and above) $19, Child (age 6-12) $16
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Attraction admission fee are subject to seasonal change without prior notice.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date, and weather, etc.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction.
- A valid photo ID is required to board the bus. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in all hotel rooms.
- Concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic,some recreations areas are temporially closed. The tour guide will arrange the itinerary.
- Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the scheduled time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
- Please arrange your drop off point same as departure point, drop off at different point may not work.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|5 or more days prior to tour departure date||Free cancellation|
|4 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
What can I say, well, absolutely beautiful and powerful and incredible view I had never seen. When I saw the photos on website, the desire of exploring by myself pushed me choose this tour agency. Quite well arrangement whatever to the itinerary or the tour guide. The itinerary was sample but clearly enough to know what would do the day. Tour guide was patient as I mentioned she was quite well. Nothing bad happened in this tour but one thing I must say: I really hope more days in Niagara Falls to stay.
You can get an easy way access to the US side to view this incredible wonder. It was just stunning, the falls night was just amazing and so that everyone should see and capture its shock power at least once.
I recommended this tour! All things happened there are amazing! I was so excited to be there and could not express my feeling in particular words! I will come back.
This trip was wonderful! Everything happened there was amazing and incredible. I cannot describe its beauty of Niagara Falls in any words because this weakness of words is just grey and dull. Must-see place I think everyone should be there to feel what the real power of Nature is.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction