4-Day USA East Cost Classic Deluxe: Maid of the Mist, Boston Harbor Cruise, Quincy Market, New York Landmark Tour from GaithersburgGA4-6813
- Free Modification
- APP Discount
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Buy 2 Get 2 Free
- Departure: Gaithersburg
- Leave: New York / Washington DC
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Visit 5 cities: New York, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Niagara, Boston
- Boarded on North America's tallest building: "One World Trade Center"
- In-depth tour: Old Fort of Niagara, Whirl Pool
- Tasting notes: Boston lobster roll and New England clam chowder chowder on special bread
- Don't visit boring self-paid attractions: New York wax museum $25, waterfall Indian dance $20, Boston aquarium $27
|Day 1||Washington D.C. → Niagara Fall||Niagara Falls / Maid of the Mist / Old Fort Niagara|
|Day 2||Niagara Falls→Boston (Activity time: 11-13 hours. Distance: 350 miles)||Harvard University / Massachusetts Institute of Technology / Boston Common|
|Day 3||Boston→New York||Boston Port Ship / Quincy Market / The Breakers / Yale University|
|Day 4||New York City Full Day Tour→Home||Times Square / Empire State Building / Wall Street / Rockefeller Center / New York Holy Trinity Church / Hudson River / Statue of Liberty / Brooklyn Bridge|
Washington D.C. → Niagara Fall
Assemble at designed point
Maid of the Mist
Old Fort Niagara
Doubletree/Hyatt / Sheraton /Radisson /Crowne Plaza /Courtyard/Holiday Inn/ Adam's Mark or similar
Visit [Corning Museum of glass], which currently has a collection of more than 45,000 glass objects, some over 3,500 years old. Watch hot glass making show. Arriving Niagara Falls, you can choose to:
A. Stay in the park to see more of the falls;
B. Join the optional In-depth tour of Niagara, to see the Whirl Pool, and the Old Fort of Niagara. ($25/person including a $12 ticket of Fort Niagara). It is a fortification originally built to protect the interests of New France in North America. In the evening, we will go to hotel after dinner
Niagara Falls→Boston (Activity time: 11-13 hours. Distance: 350 miles)
Assemble at designed point
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Sheraton/ Doubletree/Radisson/Courtyard/Four Points/Wyndham/Holiday Inn or similar
Summary of The Day
In the morning, we watch the IMAX movie (optional) at Niagara Falls.
In the afternoon, we arrive at Cambridge to see the Trinity Church and the modern John Hancock building.
We will also pass by the Boston Common, Boston Library, the golden top Massachusetts State House and many other attractions.
You may have a chance to take famous Boston lobster for dinner.
Duration: approx. 11-13 hours
Harvard University (optional, approx. 45 mins) → MIT (exterior, approx. 15 mins) → Freedom Trail of Boston (mandatory, approx. 100 mins) →Boston Lobster Diner (optional, approx. 60 mins)
Assemble at designed point
Boston Port Ship
Doubletree/Hyatt / Sheraton /Radisson /Crowne Plaza /Courtyard/Holiday Inn or similar
Activity time: 10-11 hours. Distance: 250 miles (Boston-New York). Take Boston harbor cruise and enjoy the fantastic view of this historic city. Have a real Bostonian lunch at the Quincy Market and then head back to New York. If time allows, we will additionally visit Breaker Mansion (in summer), State House (in winter) & Yale University.
New York City Full Day Tour→Home
Assemble at designed point
Empire State Building
New York Holy Trinity Church
Statue of Liberty
Today we will explore America's Largest City for the whole day including almost all the significant landmarks: Step up on the New York City's first landmark - One World Trade Center; wander around the Wall Street and see the Trinity Church(exterior), and Charging Bull; take a boat ride on Hudson River to see the Manhattan from a different perspective and take pictures of the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge; pay a visit to U.S.S Intrepid, Metropolitan Museum of Art and Central Park; experience the bustling Times Square.
We will also pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, and other famous attractions on coach.
Departure & Return
|Holiday Inn Gaithersburg||06:45AM||2 Montgomery Village Ave, Gaithersburg, MD 20879|
|Washington D.C After finishing the tour, we provide the shuttle driving you back to Washington D.C.||There is no tour guide in the bus when returning, and the final drop-off address please confirm with tour leader.||715 H Street At 7th St NW Washington, DC 20001|
|Three major New York Airport (JFK/LGA/EWR) Complimentary airport drop-off service||Please book the flight departure after 7:00PM|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Air conditioning tour bus
- 3 nights hotel accommodation
- New York City Night Tour: Adult $25; Children (3-12) $15
- Metropolitan Museum: Adult $25; Children (3-12) free
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $29; Children (3-12) $17
- U.S.S Intrepid: Adult $33; Children (3-12) $24
- West Point Academy: Adult $16; Children (3-12) $13
- One World Observatory: Adult $37; Children (3-12)$31
- Manhattan Morning Tour: Adult $25; Children (3-12)$15
- The Art Institute of Chicago: Adult $25; Children (3-12)free
- Empire State Building: Adult $9.2， Children (3-12)$34，Senior (65+) $38.2
- Rockefeller Center Observatory: Adult $37; Children (3-12)$31
- Boston Harbor Cruise: Adult $22; Children (3-12)$17
- Boston Lobster Dinner: Adult $32; Children (3-12)$32
- Boston In-depth Tour: Adult $25; Children (3-12)$15
- Old State House: Tour: Adult $10; Children (3-12) free
- Madame Tussauds Presidents Wax Museum: Adult $23; Children (3-1)$17
- Corning Glass: Adult $19.5; Children (3-12) free
- Service Fee Per Day Per Person: $10/person
- Meal fee and admission ticket fee
- All personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks, personal travel and medical insurance.
- Maid of the Mist：Adult: $19.25; Children (3 -12) $11.20; Senior (65+) $ 19.25
- IMAX Movie：Adult: $12; Senor (65+) $12.00; Child (3 -12) $8; Senior (65+): $ 12.00
- In-depth Niagara Tour： Adult:$25.00 ; Child (3 - 12) $15.00; Senor (65+) $22.00
- Niagara Jet boat Adventures (Winter: November- April ): Adult $66.00; Children (3-12)$56.00, Senior (65+): $ 56.00
- Yale University In-depth Tour：Adult $20 ; Senor (65+) $20; Child (3-12) $16
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- You need to buy tickets with the tour guide. You do not have to take your own ticket or use City Pass.
- Those who participate in the buy two get one free, buy two get two activities, if the party on the day, one or two guests NO SHOW, will receive a fine of $100-$150, hope to know!
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction