MAID OF THE MIST BOAT TOUR - American sidesNF-T-10184
Dates & Prices
Journey into the heart of one of North America’s most powerful waterfalls. Hear the thundering roar of 600,000 gallons of water falling right before your eyes. Feel the mighty rush of the mist on your face aboard the Maid of the Mist. It’s the only way to experience one of the world’s most iconic natural wonders right here in the U.S.A.
The water that flows over Niagara Falls comes from four of the five Great Lakes: Erie, Huron, Michigan and Superior. From the Falls, the water travels down the Niagara River to Lake Ontario, then to the St. Lawrence River and finally to the Atlantic Ocean. Originally, 5.5 billion gallons per hour of water flowed over Niagara Falls. Now, however, half of this water is diverted for power by the United States and Canada.The average depth of the water below Niagara Falls is 170 feet, which is as deep as the Niagara Gorge banks are high.
Niagara Falls is the collective name for three waterfalls — the Horseshoe Falls, the Bridal Veil Falls and the American Falls — that overlap the international borders of Canada and the United States. Fish actually travel over the Falls and about 90% of them survive. Experts believe that the white foam from the rushing waters cushions their fall.
Maid of the Mist
Departure & Return
|MAID OF THE MIST BOATThe opening date and time depend on ice conditions in the River.||09:00-17:00||1 Prospect St, Niagara Falls, NY 14303|
- The tour is 20 minutes long and departures every 15 minutes during the day. Ticket office closes 15 minutes before last scheduled departure.
- Tickets purchased are only valid for the appointed departure date. No reservation times required. Sail anytime during operating hours on your scheduled cruise date.
- Child Ticket (6–12 years) must pay with Adult Ticket.Children aged 5 and under are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Printed voucher required. A valid ID is required to exchange your ticket at ticket office.
Includes & Excludes
- MAID OF THE MIST BOAT ticket
- A complimentary hooded rain poncho
- Transport to/from Niagara Falls
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Although we provide each guest with a complimentary hooded rain poncho, you may get wet on the tour. Please dress accordingly.
- Maid of the Mist is wheelchair accessible.
- Strollers are not recommended on board the boat. There is a place to store your stroller before you get onto the boat. You can pick it up once you return from the tour.
- All hours and operating schedules are subject to normal hours of operations, availability and weather conditions without notice.
- We open the 2020 departure dates in advance. You can book the tour in 2020 now. But we need to reconfirm your price. If the final price is different from the price on our site, you can choose to pay a surcharge or cancel the tour for free. And the itinerary which departs on 2020 may be adjusted a little when 2020 itinerary comes out. We will inform you if the itinerary change.
- Booking cannot be refunded or modified once confirmed.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to buy travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction