5-Day U.S Canada short trip: Niagara Falls, Toronto, Thousand Island, Ottawa, Quebec, Boston TourNY5-28
- Free Cancellation
- Reward Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Buy 2 Get 2 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: Boston / New York
- Duration: 5 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- [Delicacy] Skylon Tower Revolving Restaurant, Toronto Seafood Dinner, 1000 Island Breakfast, traditional Ottawa hotdog, Authentic Quebec French Restaurant, Boston lobster dinner and New England clam chowder!
- [Explore]Visit 7 different cities in US and Canada. Have a taste of the elegant lifestyle of New York and Toronto. Visit the iconic city that is the heart of a powerful nation, Ottawa. Understand the historical importance and heritage of Boston. Admire the magnificent architecture of Montreal and Quebec City. Enjoy the majestic view of the natural wonder, Niagara Falls and Thousand Islands.
- [Shopping] *Self-guided tour in Flushing (JFK/LGA) Or Jersey Garden outlet shopping (EWR) on the day of Airport pick up. Duty-free shop at US/Canadian Border for ice wine, and maple syrup.
- [Entertainment] Learn about US/Canadian politics, economy, culture, and their education system within the shortest period of time.
|Day 1||Corning→Niagara Falls (Winter/Summer)||
|Day 2||Niagara Falls→Toronto (Winter/Summer)||
|Day 3||Toronto→Thousand Islands→Ottawa→Montreal(Summer /Winter )||
|Day 4||Montreal → Quebec City → Boston|
Corning→Niagara Falls (Winter/Summer)
We will arrive at one of Fortune Global 500’s headquarters, Corning, to visit the Museum of Glass, which is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. After lunch, we are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful.
Summer Itinerary: Apply when Maid of the Mist resume
Corning Museum of Glass (Optional, 90 mins) → Niagara Falls State Park →US Niagara IMAX Movie (Optional, 30 mins) → Maid of the Mist (Optional, 30 mins) → Niagara Falls Night Tour (Optional, 90 mins)
Winter Itinerary: Apply when Maid of the Mist closed
Corning Museum of Glass (Optional, 90 mins) → Niagara Falls State Park →US Niagara IMAX Movie ( If time allows, Optional, 30 mins) → Niagara Falls Night Tour (Optional, 90 mins)
1. Maid of the Mist usually opens during late April to early November.
2. Niagara In-Depth Tour (including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movies) is a packaged self-funded item. For the price, please refer to the self-funded list.
Things to Know
Niagara Falls→Toronto (Winter/Summer)
In the morning, guests will continue sightseeing in the Niagara Falls. We will cross the border to Canada through the Rainbow Bridge. You will also watch a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film which will further discover the culture and history of the Niagara Fall! Later, take the ride to the top of the Skylon Tower which is 775 feet above the falls! Relax and enjoy your meal at the 360-degree Revolving Dining Room. After lunch, guests will arrive in Toronto - the largest city and financial center of Canada
(Summer: apply when Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise resume)
Hornblower Niagara Cruise (Optional, 30 mins) → Skylon Tower, Lunch (Optional, 100 mins) → CN tower (Optional, 60 mins) → Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → Toronto Chinese Dinner (Optional, 60 mins)
If time allows, we will visit Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (Optional).
We will also pass by: Rainbow Bridge, Toronto City Hall
(Winter: apply when Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise closed)
Skylon Tower, Lunch (Optional, 100 mins) → CN tower (Optional, 60 mins) → Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada (Optional, 60 mins) → Casa Loma (Optional, 45 mins) → Toronto Chinese Dinner (Optional, 60 mins)
We will also pass by: Rainbow Bridge, Toronto City Hall
1. We will take Niagara Falls Cruise either in U.S. or in Canada but for only once, which is subject to change upon actual situation.
2. Admission to the Ride-to-the-Top and Indoor/Outdoor Observation Deck Niagara Falls attractions is FREE when dining at Skylon Tower.
3. Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise usually opens during late April to late October.
Things to Know
Toronto→Thousand Islands→Ottawa→Montreal(Summer /Winter )
In the morning, guests will enjoy the beauty of Thousand Islands on a cruise boat. As the name indicated, the Thousand Islands constitute an archipelago of 1,864 islands that straddles the Canada-U.S. border in the Saint Lawrence River as it emerges from the northeast corner of Lake Ontario. We will be driving on Highway 401 along St. Lawrence River and reach Canada’s Capital and political center, Ottawa. After a short stay, we will drive to the Montreal, a French-speaking and second largest city of Canada.
(Summer schedule: apply when Thousand Island cruise resume.)
Hotel → Thousand Islands → Canada Thousand Islands Cruise & Thousand Islands Breakfast (Optional, 75 mins) → Ottawa → National War Memorial (Canada), Ottawa Parliament (Outside visit, 30 mins) → Montreal → Double Decker Montreal (Optional, 60 mins) → Old Montreal
Passing by: Montreal Notre-Dame Basilica
(Winter schedule: apply when Thousand Island cruise close.)
Hotel → Ottawa → National War Memorial (Canada), Ottawa Parliament (Outside visit, 30 mins) → Montreal → Double Decker Montreal (Optional, 60 mins) → Old Montreal
Passing by: Montreal Notre-Dame Basilica
1.Thousand Islands Cruise is usually available from Apr to Nov, depending on weather.
2.Since 12/23/2019， will add the self-pay activity "1000 island helicopter tour" to replace the 1000 island cruise when the cruise is closed.
-Helicopter tour duration: 10 minutes
-The attractions helicopter tour pass by: -Gananoque Town -Wolf Island & Wind Turbine -Dark Blue Navy Islands-How Island Ferry -Thousand Island Bridge -Thousand Island Tower
Things to Know
Montreal → Quebec City → Boston
In the morning, we will go to another beautiful French style city, Quebec. Everything in the town such as the street signs, cafes, buildings, people’s dressing look, and the atmosphere will tell its rich French descent. Quebec is the only fortified city in North America north of Mexico, with close to 4.6 km of walls and imposing gates to explore. Visit the Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral and you will see many pieces of art. You will also have chance to take pictures with the world’s most photographed hotel Château Frontenac and the Parliament Building as well as enjoy an authentic French cuisine. After a short stay at duty-free stores, we will head to Boston, a cultural city rich in American history.
(Summer Schedule: April – November)
Old Quebec City Tour (Optional, 60 mins. Including visiting Place d’Armes, Chateau Frontenac Hotel, Outside Visit Parliament Building, Quebec City Notre-Dame Basilica) → Quebec French Banquet (Optional, 75 mins) → Stop at Duty Free Shop → Boston
(Winter Schedule: December – March)
Stop at Duty Free Shop → Boston
Special notes: During winter, the itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution.
The trip will start in the city of Cambridge, MA where we will visit the Harvard University. Later, we will take pictures with the main academic building inside MIT. Another fun will begin as soon as you board the cruise ship and enjoy a breathtaking view of the Boston harbor.
Boston Lobster Meal (Optional, 60 mins) → Cambridge → Harvard University Tour(Optional, 60 mins) → MIT (Passby) → Boston City tour → Boston Harbor Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → Quincy Market (50 mins) → Airport
Boston City Tour will also pass by: Old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House.
There is no campus tour on 12/25/2020 and 1/1/2021,we will have guided tour with your tour leader on Christmas Day（12/25/2020）and New Year's Day（01/01/2021）.
Departure & Return
|Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant-Flushing, NY||06:45||133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|HSBC Bank-8th Ave, Brooklyn||07:00||6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||Only pick up service provided.|
|Manhattan, Chinatown||08:00||86 Bowery St, New York, NY 10002|
|Newark - Ramada Plaza EWR||07:00||160 Frontage Rd, Newark, NJ 07114|
|Flushing Sheraton LaGuardia East HotelArrive at evening, On the basis of actual road conditions||135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354；|
|Chinatown,ManhattanArrive at evening, On the basis of actual road conditions||87 Bowery, New York, NY 10002；|
|New York Airport(LGA/JFK/EWR)Only available on the tour end day||Please book flight after 19:00|
|Boston Airport(BOS)Only available on the tour end day||Please book flight after 13:00|
|Newark,NJ （Ramada Plaza EWR ）||160 Frontage Road Newark, NJ 07114|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day)
- 4 night Hotel Accommodation
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel);
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
- Service fee (minimum US$10/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)
- Corning Museum of Glass: Adult $20, Senior (age 55 and above) $17, (age 17 and below) free
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $22.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22.25, Child (age 6-12) $13 Child (<5 yrs): FreeOpens from late April to early November depends on local weather conditions.
- IMAX Movie (US Side): Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 6-12) $9
- Niagara Scenic In-Depth Tour: Adult $45, Senior (age 65 and above) $43, Child (age 3-12) $35；including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movies+ + Niagara Falls Daytime View
- Niagara Jet Boat Tours: Adult $69, Senior (age 65 and above) $69, Child (age 0-12 & minimum of 40 inches tall) $59
- Boston Harbor Cruise: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $20, Child (age 3-11) $17
- Lobster Dinner: Adult $32, Senior (age 65 and above) $32, Child (age 3-12) $32
- IMAX Movie (Canada side): Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 6-12) $11
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise +Park Permit: Adult $34.7, Senior (age 65 and above) $34.7, Child (age 5-12) $23.4
- Skylon Tower: Adult $16, Senior (age 65 and above) $16, Child (age 4-12) $10.2
- Skylon Tower+Lunch: Adult $45, Senior (age 65 and above) $45, Child (age 3-12) $39
- Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise: Adult $29.5, Senior (age 65 and above) $29.5, Child (age 4-12) $22.5
- CN Tower : Adult 43, Senior (age 65 and above) $38.5, Child (age 4-12) $31.5
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (With Tax): Adult $39.55, Senior (age 65 and above) $27.4, Child (age 3-5) $13.56, (age 6-13) $27.4
- Thousand Islands Cruise-CA: Adult $29.5, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-11) $18
- The Montreal Tower Observatory: Adult $26.50, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 5-17) $13
- Old Quebec Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $20
- Casa Loma: Adult $30, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 4-13) $20
- Toronto Seafood Dinner: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $22
- Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast: Adult $11.50, Senior (age 65 and above) $11.50, Child (age 3-12) $9.50
- French Banquet: Adult $37, Senior (age 65 and above) $37, Child (age 3-12) $30
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Attraction admission fee are subject to seasonal change without prior notice.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date, and weather, etc.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction.
- A valid photo ID is required to board the bus. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in all hotel rooms.
- Concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic,some recreations areas are temporially closed. The tour guide will arrange the itinerary.
- Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the scheduled time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
- Please arrange your drop off point same as departure point, drop off at different point may not work.
- Persons traveling across the U.S.-Canada border should ascertain information on documents needed to cross the border from the relevant U.S. and Canadian government agencies; A valid passport is required for citizens of any nation, including citizens of the United States and Canada, to cross the border in either direction between the United States and Canada.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|5 or more days prior to tour departure date||Free cancellation|
|4 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction