2-Day Thousand Island Cruise/Niagara In-Depth with Alexandria Bay TourNY2-7
- Free Cancellation
- Reward Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Summer season： Experiencing the beauty of the 1000 Islands by taking the Thousand Island Cruise.
- Get closer to the stunning Niagara Falls by taking the Maid of Mist!
- Winter season：In-Depth tour of Niagara River downstream: Whirlpool Park, Old Fort Niagara and Great Lake Ontario.
|Day 1||(Summer Itinerary) New York City - Alexandria Bay - Rochester (500 MI) / (Winter Itinerary) New York City - Secret Caverns - Niagara City (400 mi)||Thousand Islands|
|Day 2||Niagara City - New York City (420 MI)||Niagara Falls / Old Fort Niagara / Niagara IMAX Legend Film / Maid of the Mist / Horseshoe Falls|
(Summer Itinerary) New York City - Alexandria Bay - Rochester (500 MI) / (Winter Itinerary) New York City - Secret Caverns - Niagara City (400 mi)
The bus tour will first depart from New York to Alexandria Bay, a village in Jefferson County, New York, where a natural wonder, Thousand Islands is located. On the Thousand Islands cruise, we will be able to explore St. Lawrence River, the islands, and the beautiful scenic.
The bus tour will first depart from New York City to New York state, we will first visit the amazing underworld created by mother natural- Secret Caverns. Next heading to the city of Niagara and enjoy a “Legends & Daredevils” IMAX Movie. The moment after dinner we will witness the night view of great Niagara Falls.
Niagara City - New York City (420 MI)
Old Fort Niagara
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Maid of the Mist
The tour begins in the morning and we will do Niagara In-Depth Tour by visiting the Whirlpool Park first, a short and relaxing stroll along the Niagara Gorge with a view of the fastest moving water in the world. Afterward, we will continue our way to Old Fort Niagara located at the mouth of the Niagara River flowing into Lake Ontario. It tells a vivid history of some of the earliest wars in our country. Then we will enjoy a “Legends & Daredevils” IMAX Movie. Next, we will visit the heart-pounding Maid of the Mist, the world-famous boat ride that will take you right into the heart of the Niagara Falls to experience the thunderous power of one of the natural wonders of the world. Finally, to wrap up the tour, guests will have leisure time to get up close and personal with the day view of Horseshoe, Goat Island, American/Bridal Veil Falls.
The tour begins in the morning and we will do Niagara In-Depth Tour by visiting the Whirlpool Park first, a short and relaxing stroll along the Niagara Gorge with a view of the fastest moving water in the world. Afterward, we will continue our way to Old Fort Niagara located at the mouth of the Niagara River flowing into Lake Ontario. Before we leave the Niagara Falls area we will take Niagara River Jetboat tour, the Jetboat will bring us to take a close look at Whirlpools on Niagara River. Finally, time to visit the Corning Glass Museum to see the hot glass show and bring some souvenirs home, and we will start going back home after the Corning Glass Museum.
Departure & Return
|Edison-Coco Asian Restaurant Backyard Parking Lot||06:30||118 Greenwood Ave Edison NJ 08817||(May 21, 2020 - Sept 6, 2020) Pick up at Coco Asian Cuisine back parking lot, No bathroom, No on-site parking, Private property, will tow away. ). drop-off services from May 21, 2020 - Sept 6, 2020, our shuttle need to from Manhattan-Chinatown (48 bowery New York NY 10013) meeting point, and send back to Edison NJ. Since the returning times for different tours vary, passengers who need to go back to Edison NJ may wait for our shuttle in the gathering point.|
|Target-Jersey City||08:15||100 14th Street Jersey City, NJ 07310|
|Parsippany-Parking lot of IHOP Restaurant||09:00||792 US 46, Parsippany, NJ 07054||Pick-up only, no drop-off；no parking available|
|Canal St||07:45||203 Canal St, New York, NY 10013|
|Return to the original pointExcept for pickup only location|
Includes & Excludes
- Round trip air-conditioned bus transportation
- Bilingual Tour guide
- 1 night Hotel Accommodation; Holiday inn or Similar
- Meals and attraction admissions
- Service Charge to tour guide and driver. Total USD $10.00 per day, per traveler (adult and child who takes a bus seat)
- Any visa application fee
- Personal expenses, baggage handling fee at the airport and hotel and Travel Insurance
- Maid of the Mist (Apr to Oct): Adult $19.25 / Child $11.65 / Senior $19.25
- Jet Boat: Adult $69 / Child $59 / Senior $69
- Cave of the Wind (April - October) : Adult$19/Child$16/Senior$19
- Corning Museum of Glass: Adult $20 / Child $0 / Senior $17
- Niagara Falls in-depth tour(Old Fort +Whirlpool state park +IMAX) : Adult $45 / Child $35 / Senior $43 Adult $45 / Child $35 / Senior $43
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Admission prices may not be up-to-date and tour guides will correct cash.
- Tour providers reserve the right to make amendments including altering, postponing and canceling tours due to force majeure, weather conditions, transportation, breakdown of tour vehicle or any other unforeseen or uncontrollable circumstances.
- Based on local fire safety regulations, each room cannot contain more than 2 beds, 4 people (including infants). Children between 2-11 years old must share a room with at least 2 adults under the double occupancy rate. Children paying full fare are permitted to share a room with 1 adult.
- Please carry your personal valuables on your body throughout the tour. Do not leave them in the bus/ hotel/ tourist attractions/ restaurants and other locations. It is the responsibility of the customer to safeguard and protect their own luggage and personal belongings.
- Any attraction or activity admission tickets during the course of the tour are required to be purchased through tour guides. City Pass or attraction tickets purchased individually by tour participants may not be used.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who join the tour for free of charge but become no show on the departure date.
- Should customers have any serious illness, no participation is accepted until being guaranteed by professional physicians as being fit for travel.
- Buy 2 get 1 free promotions are only valid when the 3rd non-paying travelers share the same room with the 1st and 2nd paying travelers. In other words, 3 people share one room.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd passenger who join the tour for free of charge but become no show on the departure date.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|9 or more days prior to tour departure date||Free cancellation|
|8 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction