4-Day Canada, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Niagara Falls, Watkins Glen State Park Tour from New YorkNY4-853
- Free Cancellation
- Reward Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
See the Niagara Falls from both US and Canada Side!
Have a taste of fine dining on Skylon Tower while enjoy the view of the Falls.
- Get to the top of the landmark of Toronto—CN Tower
- Enjoy the stunning view of Toronto by taking Lake Ontario Cruise. Sightseeing Cruise in 1000 Islands.
- Tour in the most romantic city in North America—Montreal.
|Day 1||New York→Corning (winter)/Watkins Glen (summer)→Niagara Falls night view||Corning Glass Center / Niagara Falls / Watkins Glen State Park||
|Day 2||Niagara Falls→Toronto||Skylon Tower / CN Tower / Casa Loma Castle / Lake Ontario / Niagara IMAX Legend Film / Niagara Falls / Toronto City Hall / Toronto Chinatown||
|Day 3||Toronto → Thousand Islands (Canada) → Ottawa → Montreal||Thousand Islands / Ottawa / Montreal / Olympic Stadium||
|Day 4||Ausable Chasm→New York||Ausable Chasm / Secret Cavern||
New York→Corning (winter)/Watkins Glen (summer)→Niagara Falls night view
Please referring the pick-up point
Corning Glass Center
Watkins Glen State Park
Econo Lodge By the FallsOr equivalent
Guests will be picked up in New Jersey and New York in the early morning. We will head north to Secret Caverns (winter)/Watkins Glen (summer) in upstate New York. Later, we are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall, and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful.
(Summer Itinerary: Apply when Watkins Glen is resumed, usually during mid/late May to Oct)
New York/New Jersey → Watkins Glen (Optional, 60 mins) → Niagara Falls Illumination and night view
(Winter Itinerary: Apply when Watkins Glen is closed, usually during Nov to mid/late next May)
New York/New Jersey → Corning Museum of Glass (Optional, 75 mins) → Niagara SkyWheel (Optional, 30 mins. Only when the time allows.) → Niagara Falls Illumination and night view
Watkins Glen State Park
Glen Creek has carved a dramatic gorge into the Watkins Glen hillside, resulting in a large, cavern-like network of rock formations.Within two miles, the glen's stream descends 400 feet past 200-foot cliffs, generating 19 waterfalls along its course. The gorge path winds over and under waterfalls and through the spray of Cavern Cascade.
The Corning Museum of Glass
In western New York is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. Its collection contains more than 45,000 objects, some of which date back millennia. Guests here will be invited to watch the Hot Glass Show which is performed by professional glass craftsman, and, will have chance to know how ancient Egyptian made the world first glass mask in 3000 years ago!
Soar 175-feet above Niagara Falls for the view of a lifetime! The Niagara SkyWheel gives riders a breathtaking panoramic view of this spectacular natural wonder from the vantage of climate controlled gondolas. Soak in the awe-inspiring scene year-round, day and night, in total comfort. As one of Canada’s largest observation wheel, The SkyWheel towers over the Niagara Falls horizon, treating guests to unsurpassed views of the Horseshoe and American Falls, the Niagara River, Niagara Parks and other landmarks.
Niagara Falls Illumination
For more than 75 years, visitors to Niagara Falls have been able to enjoy a nighttime illumination of the impressive American and Horseshoe falls. Every night, at dusk, visitors can experience the falls lit in the colors of the rainbow.
Things to Know
- We charge $10/person for bus entry permit and parking of Watkins Glen State Park.
- We will visit the Corning Museum of Glass (Optional, 75 mins) instead, in case of rainy weather considering safety issues.
- The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours
Assemble at designed point
Casa Loma Castle
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Toronto City Hall
Travelodge by Wyndham Toronto EastOr equivalent
After enjoying in Niagara Falls in the morning, we will head to Toronto, which is the capital city of the province of Ontario and the largest city in Canada. Its varied cultural institutions, which include numerous museums and galleries, festivals and public events, entertainment districts, national historic sites, and sports activities, attract over 25 million tourists each year
(Summer Itinerary: Apply when Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise & Hornblower Niagara Cruise are opened.)
Niagara Falls (Canada side) → IMAX Movie (Canada side) (45 mins) → Hornblower Niagara Cruise (Optional, 30 mins) → Skylon Tower Observation Deck & Lunch (Optional, 100 mins) → Toronto → CN Tower (Optional, 60 mins) → Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → Chinese Dinner in Toronto Chinatown (Optional, 60 mins)
During the trip, we will pass by: Rainbow Bridge (U.S./Canada Border) , Toronto City Hall
(Winter Itinerary: Apply when Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise & Hornblower Niagara Cruise are closed for the season.)
Journey Behind the Falls (Optional, 45 mins. Only when the time allows.) → IMAX Movie (Canada side) (Optional, 45 mins) → Skylon Tower Observation Deck & Lunch (Optional, 100 mins) → CN Tower (Optional, 60 mins) → Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (Optional, 60 mins) → Casa Loma (Optional, 60 mins) → Chinese Dinner in Toronto Chinatown (Optional, 60 mins)
During the trip, we will pass by: Rainbow Bridge (U.S./Canada Border), Toronto City Hall
IMAX Movie (Canada side)
In 30 minutes you will witness Niagara Falls incredible stories and history that would otherwise take a lifetime to experience. No Niagara Falls vacation is complete without a visit to see the Niagara Adventure Movie.This movie, tells the history of human interaction with the falls, focusing largely on the "daredevils" who have crossed, boated, and even jumped off them.
Hornblower Niagara Cruise
It's the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful. More than 6 million cubic ft. (168,000 cubic meters) of water goes over the crest line of the falls every minute during peak daytime tourist hours. This famous Hornblower Niagara ride gets passengers as close as possible to the Niagara Falls! The rides right into the mists thrown up by the roaring cascade as the Niagara River tumbles over the edge of the falls.
This observation tower on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls offers bird’s eye views of the natural wonder. The tower stands 520 feet from street level and 775 feet from the bottom of the falls. Relax and enjoy your meal at the 360 degree Revolving Dining Room or the family-affordable Summit Suite Buffet Dining Room restaurant. Admission to the Ride-to-the-Top and Indoor/Outdoor Observation Decks are always free when dining.
Journey Behind the Falls
To stand at the heart of Niagara, you’ll first need to descend 125 feet and explore 130-year-old tunnels through the bedrock, but you’ll feel the thunderous vibration of the Horseshoe Falls long before you see them. The observation deck at the foot of this 13-storey-tall wonder will leave you breathless (and maybe a little bit wet), but don’t forget the viewing portals cut straight through the rock, offering a once-in-a-lifetime view of one-fifth of the world’s fresh water crashing down in front of you.
Toronto's CN Tower is a Canadian icon and one of the most recognizable North American buildings. Made entirely of concrete, this massive monolith was the tallest structure in the world at the time of its completion in 1976.
Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise
Lake Ontario Cruises offer gorgeous views of the city of Toronto from the waters of Lake Ontario, one of the famous Great Lakes of North America. See the city of Toronto and the surrounding area in a new way!
Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
It holds over 16,000 fantastic aquatic animals, featuring with North America’s longest underwater viewing tunnel (96 meters) which allow you to walk by the Sharks, Rough tail Stingrays, and dangerous lagoon. Guests will be both entertained and inspired to protect the waters of the world.
This century-old Gothic-style house in Toronto was originally the home of financier Sir Henry Mill Pellatt. The only full-sized castle in North America and Toronto's premier historic attraction. Explore secret passageways, elaborately decorated rooms with authentic period furnishings or take in the breathtaking view of Toronto from one of the towers.
Things to Know
- 1. Admission to the Ride-to-the-Top and Indoor/Outdoor Observation Decks are free when dining. 2. If time allows, we will visit Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (60 mins) in Toronto.
- 3.Admission to the Ride-to-the-Top and Indoor/Outdoor Observation Decks are free when dining. 4.Hornblower Niagara Cruise will be closed from 12/01/2019.
Toronto → Thousand Islands (Canada) → Ottawa → Montreal
Assemble at designed point
Travelodge by Wyndham Montreal AirportOr equivalent
We will head to the Thousand Islands to take a Cruise Tour of the area Cruise (seasonal, only available for Summer Schedule: April – Oct.) Next, we will drive along St. Lawrence River and reach Canada’s Capital and political center, Ottawa. After a short stay, we will drive to the Montreal, known as “Paris of North America”, a French-speaking and second largest city of Canada.
Summer Itinerary: Toronto – Thousand Islands (Canada) – Ottawa – Montreal
(Apply when Thousand Islands Cruise open, usually during April to early Oct.)
Toronto → Thousand Islands (Canada) → Thousand Islands Cruise & Breakfast (Optional, 75 mins) → Ottawa → Canada Parliament buildings (50 mins) → Montreal → Olympic Stadium →Double Decker Montreal (Optional, 60 mins) → The Montreal Tower Observatory (Optional, 60 mins) → Old Montreal & French Dinner (Optional, 90 mins)
Winter Itinerary: Toronto – Ottawa – Montreal
(Apply when Thousand Islands Cruise closed, usually during early Oct. to April next year.)
Toronto → Ottawa → Canada Parliament buildings (50 mins) → Montreal → Olympic Stadium → The Montreal Tower Observatory (Optional, 60 mins) → Old Montreal & French Dinner (Optional, 90 mins)
Thousand Islands Cruise
In addition to taking in the scenery, passengers on boat tours of this area can learn some of the histories of the region-- which was once home to pirates and bootleggers-- and enjoy views of some famous spots.
Parliament Hill, located on the banks of the Ottawa River Canada's capital city, is home to the Canadian Parliament. The gorgeous location and dramatic architecture make this a huge tourist location-- more than 3 million people come every year.
The Montreal Olympic Stadium and Tower
The "tower" portion of this Stadium, which was originally constructed for the 1976 Olympics, is the tallest inclined tower in the world, stretching 574 feet into the air. This enormous building has a capacity of 78,322.
Old Montreal is a historic neighborhood within the municipality of Montreal, Quebec, and Canada. Founded by French settlers in 1642 as Fort Ville-Marie, Old Montreal is home to many structures that date back to the era of New France.
Double Decker Montreal
Go on a sightseeing journey like no other as you board an open-top double-decker bus that lets you take in Montreal's best sights such as Notre-Dame Basilica! Enjoy unobstructed views and an amazing experience along the trip and listen to the history and culture of this attractive city.
Things to Know
- 1.If time permits that we will take the Double Decker, the tour is a unique way to see the landmarks of Montreal. Discover Montreal and see numerous attractions including the Notre Dame Basilica, the Old Port of Montreal and so much more! 2.Since 12/23/2019， will add the self-pay activity "1000 island helicopter tour" to replace the 1000 island cruise when the cruise is closed.
- If time permits that we will take the Double Decker, the tour is a unique way to see the landmarks of Montreal. Discover Montreal and see numerous attractions including the Notre Dame Basilica, the Old Port of Montreal and so much more!
Ausable Chasm→New York
Assemble at designed point
Our tour guide will bring you back to the U.S. for one of the oldest attractions - Ausable Chasm. The amazing sights of the chasm will take your breath away. You'll have an opportunity to enjoy the exciting walk to of the Ausable River. We will head back to New York City.
Stop by duty-free store → Ausable Chasm (Optional, 75 mins) → New York/New Jersey
Ausable Chasm, carved into upstate New York's Adirondack Mountains by an eponymous river, is made of 500-foot-thick Potsdam sandstone that is over 500 million years old. At its southern end, it drains into Lake Champlain.
A 103-step staircase with various layers of limestone deposited faithfully by the prehistoric ocean is the only way in or out. Many of the caverns in this area were formed largely during the last Ice Age about 38,000-14,000 years ago. “For thousands of years, mineral-laden water has been precipitating on the walls, ceiling, and floor of the caverns, leaving behind great deposits of golden calcite. When these deposits hang from the ceiling like icicles, they are called stalactites. When they build up from the floor, they are called stalagmites. And when you see calcite dripping down over the walls or covering the rocks, that is called flowstone.” – You will have a wonderful time with all the views mentioned!
Things to Know
- The Ausable Chasm can sometimes be inaccessible due to weather conditions in winter. We reserve the right to change or cancel the itinerary considering safety issues. Instead, we may go to Secret Caverns (Optional, 60 mins) in winter.
Departure & Return
|Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant-Flushing, NY||06:45||133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|HSBC Bank-8th Ave, Brooklyn||07:00||6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||Only pick up service provided.|
|Manhattan, Chinatown||08:00||75 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002|
|Jersey City - in front of Acme market||08:15||125 Eighteenth St, Jersey City, NJ 07310|
|Parsippany - in front of Top Quality Food Market||08:45||828 Us-46, Parsippany, NJ 07054||pick up only|
|Coco Asian Cuisine Restaurant||07:00||118 Greenwood Ave, Edison, NJ 08817||Pick-up and drop-off services are only available for tours departing during 5/18/2020-9/8/2020; tours departing on other dates will not have transfer service at this location. Pick Up: Shuttle bus brings passengers to Jersey City (ACME Markets) . Drop-off: Drop off during 5/18-9/8/2020, all passengers (all tour buses) meet at Chinatown first, and then take the shuttle bus back to Coco Asian Cuisine Restaurant. Since the returning time for tours vary, please be patient to wait for the shuttle.|
|Return to original pointExcept for pickup only location||Returning time depends on the actual itinerary, weather, and traffic of the day. Pleases ask the guide on the last day of the tour.|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day)
- 3 nights Hotel Accommodation
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel);
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
- Service fee (minimum US$10/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)
- Corning Museum of Glass: Adult $20, Senior (age 55 and above) $17, (age 17 and below) free
- IMAX Movie (Canada side): Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 6-12) $11
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise +Park Permit: Adult $34.7, Senior (age 65 and above) $34.7, Child (age 5-12) $23.4
- Skylon Tower: Adult $16, Senior (age 65 and above) $16, Child (age 4-12) $10.2
- Skylon Tower+Lunch: Adult $45, Senior (age 65 and above) $45, Child (age 3-12) $39
- Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise: Adult $29.5, Senior (age 65 and above) $29.5, Child (age 4-12) $22.5
- CN Tower : Adult 43, Senior (age 65 and above) $38.5, Child (age 4-12) $31.5
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (With Tax): Adult $39.55, Senior (age 65 and above) $27.4, Child (age 3-5) $13.56, (age 6-13) $27.4
- Thousand Islands Cruise-CA: Adult $29.5, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-11) $18
- The Montreal Tower Observatory: Adult $26.50, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 5-17) $13
- Casa Loma: Adult $30, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 4-13) $20
- Toronto Seafood Dinner: Adult $30, Senior (age 65 and above) $30, Child (age 3-12) $27
- Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast: Adult $11.50, Senior (age 65 and above) $11.50, Child (age 3-12) $9.50
- Secret Caverns: Adult $18, Senior (age 65 and above) $18, Child (age 6-10) $10
- Watkins Glen & Finger Lake: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 3-12) $13
- Ausable Chasm （Trail Only）: Adult $19.60, Senior (age 65 and above) $19.60, Child (age 3-12) $11
- French Dinner: Adult $37, Child (age 3-12) $30.00
- Double Decker Montreal: Adult $30, Child (age 3-12) $25.00
- Niagara Skywheel:Adult：$14.50； Senior (Over 65)：$14.50； Child (3-12)：$8.50；
- Journey Behind the Falls:Adult：$24.00； Senior (Over 65)：$24.00； Child (3-12)：$15.00；
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Attraction admission fee are subject to seasonal change without prior notice.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date, and weather, etc.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction.
- A valid photo ID is required to board the bus. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in all hotel rooms.
- Concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic,some recreations areas are temporially closed. The tour guide will arrange the itinerary.
- Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the scheduled time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
- Please arrange your drop off point same as departure point, drop off at different point may not work.
- Persons traveling across the U.S.-Canada border should ascertain information on documents needed to cross the border from the relevant U.S. and Canadian government agencies; A valid passport is required for citizens of any nation, including citizens of the United States and Canada, to cross the border in either direction between the United States and Canada.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|5 or more days prior to tour departure date||Free cancellation|
|4 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction