4-Day Canada, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Niagara Falls, Watkins Glen State Park Tour from New YorkNY4-853
- Free Modification
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
See the Niagara Falls from both US and Canada Side!
Have a taste of fine dining on Skylon Tower while enjoy the view of the Falls.
- Get to the top of the landmark of Toronto—CN Tower
- Enjoy the stunning view of Toronto by taking Lake Ontario Cruise. Sightseeing Cruise in 1000 Islands.
- Tour in the most romantic city in North America—Montreal.
|Day 1||New York→Corning (winter)/Watkins Glen (summer)→Niagara Falls night view||Corning Glass Center / Niagara Falls / Watkins Glen State Park||
|Day 2||Niagara Falls→Toronto||Skylon Tower / CN Tower / Casa Loma Castle / Lake Ontario / Niagara IMAX Legend Film / Niagara Falls / Toronto City Hall / Toronto Chinatown||
|Day 3||Toronto→Thousand Islands (summer schedule only)→Ottawa→Montreal||Thousand Islands / Ottawa / Montreal / Olympic Stadium||
|Day 4||Montreal→Ausable Chasm→New York||Ausable Chasm / Secret Cavern|
New York→Corning (winter)/Watkins Glen (summer)→Niagara Falls night view
Please referring the pick-up point
Corning Glass Center
Watkins Glen State Park
Universal Inn/Days Inn Fallsview or similar
Guests will be picked up in New Jersey and New York in the early morning. We will head north to Corning Museum of Glass (winter)/Watkins Glen (summer) in upstate New York. Later, we are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful.
(Summer Itinerary: Apply when Watkins Glen is resumed, usually during mid/late May to Oct)
New York → Watkins Glen (Optional,) → Niagara Falls Illumination and night view
***Please Note: We will visit Corning Museum of Glass (Optional) instead, in case of rainy weather considering safety issues.
(Winter Itinerary: Apply when Watkins Glen is closed, usually during Nov to mid/late next May)
New York → Corning Museum of Glass (Optional) → Niagara Falls Illumination and night view
[Watkins Glen State Park (Summer: May-October)]
It is the most famous of the Finger Lakes State Parks, with a reputation for leaving visitors spellbound. Within two miles, the glen's stream descends 400 feet past 200-foot cliffs, generating 19 waterfalls along its course. It is really an amazing place especially for those who like sightseeing and photography.
[Corning Museum of Glass]
Corning Glass Museum in western New York is dedicated to the history,art, and science behind glassmaking. Its collection contains more than 45,000 objects, some of which date back millennia. Guests here will be invited to watch the Hot Glass Show which is performed by professional glass craftsman, and also, will have chance to know how did ancient Egyptian make the world first glass mask in 3000 years ago.
For more than 75 years, visitors to Niagara Falls have been able to enjoy a nighttime illumination of the impressive American and Horseshoe falls. Every night of the year at dusk, visitors can experience the falls a new way.
Things to Know
- We charge $10/person for bus entry permit and parking of Watkins Glen State Park.
- The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours
Assemble at designed point
Casa Loma Castle
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Toronto City Hall
Travelodge Toronto East/Quality Hotel & Suites Airport East or similar
After enjoying in Niagara Falls in the morning, we will head to Toronto, which is the capital city of the province of Ontario and the largest city in Canada. Its varied cultural institutions, which include numerous museums and galleries, festivals and public events, entertainment districts, national historic sites, and sports activities, attract over 25 million tourists each year.
(Summer Itinerary: Apply when Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise is resumed)
Niagara Falls (Canada side) → IMAX Movie (Canada side) (Optional) → Hornblower Niagara Cruise (Optional) → Skylon Tower Observation Deck & Lunch (Optional) → Toronto → CN Tower (Optional) → Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise (Optional) → Chinese Dinner in Toronto Chinatown (Optional)
During the trip, we will pass by: Rainbow Bridge (U.S./Canada Border), Toronto City Hall
***Please Note: If time allows, we will visit Ripley's Aquarium (optional) of Canada in Toronto.
(Winter Itinerary: Apply when Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise is closed)
IMAX Movie (Canada side) (Optional) → Skylon Tower Observation Deck & Lunch (Optional) → CN Tower (Optional) → Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (Optional) → Casa Loma (Optional) → Chinese Dinner in Toronto Chinatown (Optional)
During the trip, we will pass by: Rainbow Bridge (U.S./Canada Border), Toronto City Hall
[Ripley's Aquarium(Winter Schedule)]
Ripley's Aquarium is a public aquarium in Toronto. It is one of three aquariums owned and operated by Ripley Entertainment. It features several aquatic exhibits including a walk-through tank. The exhibits hold 13,500 exotic sea and freshwater specimens from more than 450 species.
[Casa Loma(Winter Schedule)]
It is a Gothic Revival style house and gardens in midtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada, that is now a museum and landmark. It was built as a residence for financier Sir Henry Mill Pellatt. Casa Loma sits at an elevation of 140 metres (460 ft) above sea level. Due to its unique architectural character in Toronto, Casa Loma has been a popular filming location for movies and television. It is a popular venue for wedding ceremonies.
[Lake Ontario Cruise (Summer Schedule)]
The Lake Ontario Cruise offers gorgeous views of the city and surrounding area from the water. Later that day, we will arrive at the city's historical Chinatown.
It is a 553.3 m-high (1,815.3 ft) concrete communications and observation tower in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is now the third tallest tower in the world and remains the tallest free-standing structure in the Western Hemisphere, a signature icon of Toronto's skyline, and a symbol of Canada,attracting more than two million international visitors annually. Its name "CN" originally referred to Canadian National, the railway company that built the tower.
[Niagara Falls, Canada]
An unstoppable flow of rushing water surges over the arcing fault in the riverbed with thunderous force. Great plumes of icy mist rise for hundreds of meters as the waters collide, like an ethereal veil concealing the vast rift behind the torrent. Thousands of onlookers delight in the spectacle every day, drawn by the force of the current and the hypnotic mist.
Things to Know
- Admission to the Ride-to-the-Top and Indoor/Outdoor Observation Decks are free when dining.
- Please bring American passport OR your own passport with Green Card. If you don't have American passport or Green Card, you'll have to bring your valid passport and valid American & Canadian visas.
Toronto→Thousand Islands (summer schedule only)→Ottawa→Montreal
Assemble at designed point
GOUVERNEUR RELAIS ST JEAN/ TRAVELODGE HOTEL MONTREAL AIRPORT or similar
Summer Schedule (April-Oct):
Toronto→Thousand Island→Thousand Islands cruises&Breakfast (Optional)(Canadian Side) →Ottawa→ Parliament buildings, Peace Tower→Montreal→Olympic Tower→Olympic Stadium's Observatory (Optional)→Old Port of Montreal
In the morning, we will head to the Thousand Islands to take a Cruise Tour of the area Cruise (seasonal, only available for Summer Schedule: April – Oct.). As the name indicated, the Thousand Islands constitute an archipelago of 1,864 islands that straddles the Canada-U.S. border in the Saint Lawrence River as it emerges from the northeast corner of Lake Ontario. In addition to taking in the scenery, passengers on boat tours can learn of the history of the region, which was once home to pirates and bootleggers, and enjoy views of some famous spots such as the Boldt Castle along the way. Also, we will see a “shortest international bridge in the world”.
Winter Schedule (Nov. – March.):
Toronto→Ottawa→ Parliament buildings, Peace Tower→Montreal→Olympic Tower→Olympic Stadium's Observatory (Optional)→Old Port of Montreal
Since 1000 Islands Cruise tour will be closed during winter time. Our tour will not visit 1000 islands during Nov to March. After finishing the itinerary in Toronto, will heading to Ottawa directly.
Next, we will drive along St. Lawrence River and reach Canada’s Capital and political center, Ottawa. Here we will visit the Parliament buildings and the impressive Peace Tower with the height of 295 feet. Canada’s Parliament buildings are commonly viewed as the one of the most magnificent government centers in the world with firm stone exterior and vivid setting on the cliffs! After a short stay, we will drive to the Montreal, known as “Paris of North America”, a French-speaking and second largest city of Canada. The 175-meter inclined Olympic Tower together with the 1976 Olympics stadium has become the symbol of the city. If time permits that we will take the Double Decker, The tour is a unique way to see the landmarks of Montreal. Discover Montreal and see numerous attractions including the Notre Dame Basilica, the Old Port of Montreal and so much more!
Montreal is the most populous municipality in the province of Quebec and the second-most populous in Canada. Originally called Ville-Marie, or "City of Mary", it is named after Mount Royal, the triple-peaked hill in the heart of the city. The city is on the Island of Montreal, which took its name from the same source as the city, and a few much smaller peripheral islands, the largest of which is le Bizard. It has a distinct four-season continental climate with warm to hot summers and cold snowy winters.
The Thousand Islands constitute an archipelago of 1,864 islands that straddles the Canada–US border in the Saint Lawrence River as it emerges from the northeast corner of Lake Ontario. They stretch for about 50 miles downstream from Kingston, Ontario. The Canadian islands are in the province of Ontario and the U.S. islands in the state of New York.
Ottawa is the capital city of Canada. It stands on the south bank of the Ottawa River in the eastern portion of southern Ontario. Ottawa borders Gatineau, Quebec; the two form the core of the Ottawa–Gatineau census metropolitan area (CMA) and the National Capital Region (NCR).
Things to Know
- If time permits that we will take the Double Decker, The tour is a unique way to see the landmarks of Montreal.
- Due to weather condition, Thousand Islands tour is not available during November to March.
Montreal→Ausable Chasm→New York
Assemble at designed point
A short stop at duty-free stores→Ausable Chasm (Optional)→ New York
***Please note: We will visit Secret Carve (at your own expense) instead of Ausable Chasm due to cold weather or frozen road.
Ausable Chasm is a sandstone gorge and tourist attraction located near the hamlet of Keeseville, New York, United States. The Ausable River runs through it and then empties into Lake Champlain. It is directly due west of Port Kent. The gorge is about two miles long and is a tourist attraction in the Adirondacks region of Upstate New York. It is fed by the Rainbow Falls at its southern extreme.
Departure & Return
|Flushing-Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant||06:45||133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|Brooklyn-HSBC Bank||07:00||6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||pickup only|
|Manhattan, Chinatown||08:00||75 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002|
|Jersey City - in front of Acme market||08:15||125 Eighteenth St, Jersey City, NJ 07310|
|Parsippany - in front of Top Quality Food Market||08:45||828 Us-46, Parsippany, NJ 07054||pick up only|
|Near Lake Ave||07:00||275 NJ-18 , East Brunswick, NJ 08816||valid during 2019-5-26~2019-9-3|
|Return to original point|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses
- 3 nights Hotel Accommodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Corning Glass Museum: Adult $20, Senior (age 62 and above) $17, (age 17 and below) free
- IMAX Movie-CA: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 6-12) $11
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise-CA (With Tax): Adult $34.7, Senior (age 65 and above) $34.7, Child (age 5-12) $23.4
- Skylon Tower-CA (With Tax): Adult $16, Senior (age 65 and above) $16, Child (age 4-12) $10.2
- Skylon Tower+Lunch-CA (With Tax): Adult $45, Senior (age 65 and above) $45, Child (age 3-12) $39
- Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise: Adult $28, Senior (age 65 and above) $28, Child (age 4-12) $18
- CN Tower (With Tax): Adult 43, Senior (age 65 and above) $38.5, Child (age 4-12) $31.5
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (With Tax): Adult $39.55, Senior (age 65 and above) $27.4, Child (age 3-5) $13.56, (age 6-13) $27.4
- Thousand Islands Cruise-CA: Adult $28, Senior (age 65 and above) $24.75, Child (age 3-11) $13.25
- Olympic Stadium: Adult $23.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $21, Child (age 5-17) $11.50
- Casa Loma: Adult $30, Senior (age 60 and above) $25, Child (age 1-13) $20
- Toronto Seafood Dinner: Adult $30, Senior (age 65 and above) $30, Child (age 3-12) $30
- Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast: Adult $11.50, Senior (age 65 and above) $11.50, Child (age 3-12) $9.50
- Secret Caverns: Adult $18, Senior (age 65 and above) $18, Child (age 6-10) $10
- Watkins Glen State Park: Adult $10, Senior (age 65 and above) $10, Child (age 3-12) $8
- Ausable Chasm (tax included): Adult $19.60, Senior (age 65 and above) $19.60, Child (age 3-12) $11
- Niagara Skywheel
- Journey Behind the Falls
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- 18 years old and above can join the group separately;16 and 16-18 years old can join the group separately with the authorization letter signed by their parents; People who under 16 years mustn’t join the group alone, they need to be accompanied by an adult
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2020 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- Please arrive departure location at least 15 mins in advance for checking in .
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
- Because of the Canada trip, guests need to carry a United States passport / green card, or effective Immigration Canada visa / permit and other documents. Other relevant materials required to transit, please refer to the embassy or the Immigration Department website.
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|8 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|9 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction