7-Day New York, United Nations Headquarters, Capitol Hill, Night Tour, Boston, Niagara Falls,Goat Island Night view, Philadelphia Tour from New York - Limited 12 seats TourNY7-8397
- Free Cancellation
- Reward Points
- Departure: New York
- Leave: Boston / New York
- Duration: 7 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- 【Comfortable Itinerary】There are only 12 seats in each group, Guarantee Departure with Minimum 2 People
- 【Quality Hotel】Enjoy complimentary HOT breakfast in comfortable hotels with departure time no earlier than 8 AM every day.
- Stay at the waterfall distance luxury Hotel, walk to enjoy the gorgeous night view of the waterfall, and have a chance to experience the shocking fireworks show.
- 【Innovative Experience】Boarded the Goat Island at Niagara Falls and enjoyed the rainbow colorful night view of the waterfall.
- 【Special Meals】Tasting special recommends Philadelphia's traditional Philly Cheesesteak, Shake Shack in Washington DC, and Boston specialty lobster meal.
- 【Cherry Blossom】During the cherry blossom season, you will have the opportunity to admire the cherry blossoms in Washington D.C. and experience the "flowers like snow" romance.
- 【Plentiful Attractions】Washington DC tour of “Separation of Powers”, go visiting the White House, Supreme Court and walk into the U.S. Capitol.
|Day 1||Home - NYC (Flushing Self Guided Tour/Optional Night Tour)||New York|
|Day 2||New York City Tour||Statue of Liberty / Wall Street / Times Square / New York Holy Trinity Church / Charging Bull / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / Vessel / The Museum of Modern Art||
|Day 3||Philadelphia→Washington DC (Night Tour)||Independence National Historical Park / Independence Hall / Liberty Bell / Philadelphia / Reading Terminal Market / Washington DC / International Spy Museum / White House / Lincoln Memorial / Vietnam Veterans Memorial / Korean War Veterans Memorial||
|Day 4||Washington DC City Tour||US Capitol / Library Of Congress / Washington Madame Tussauds / Washington DC / National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC / International Spy Museum / White House / Lincoln Memorial||
|Day 5||Corning→Niagara Falls||Niagara Falls / Maid of the Mist / Goat Island / Niagara Park||
|Day 6||Upstate New York→Cambridge →Boston||City of Cambridge / Harvard University / Massachusetts Institute of Technology / Copley Square / Trinity Church Boston / John Hancock Tower / Boston / Boston Common|
|Day 7||Boston → New York||Boston / Boston Port Ship / Quincy Market|
Home - NYC (Flushing Self Guided Tour/Optional Night Tour)
Airport(JFK/LGA/EWR) Pick-up Information:
1. Every day from 8:30 am to 0:00; we provide complimentary airport pick-up at three major airports of New York: JFK, EWR and LGA, Flushing (9:30 am to 5:00 pm), and Chinatown in Manhattan(9:30 am to 6:00 pm).
2. Arrival procedure for domestic flight: ArrivalBaggage Claim areaMeet tour guide Tour guide will arrange shuttle bus service.
3. Arrival procedure for international flight: ArrivalGo through immigrationBaggage Claim AreaGo through CustomMeet tour guideTour guide will arrange shuttle bus service.
The first-day itinerary is for your reference only; the schedule is subject to change upon your arrival.
Free airport pick-up service is included on the first day (excluding service fee $10/person).
Thanks for choosing your vacation with us! You can choose any one of the major airports in New York City (JFK, LGA, EWR) when you book your flight. Our professional tour guide will meet you at the baggage claim area for the domestic flight; for an international flight, please arrive at the Passenger Waiting Area for pick up. (Passengers, who arrive at Terminal 7of JFK Airport, please wait outside of the baggage claim area.)
1) Guests who arrive at JFK or LGA airport before 5:00 pm will be sent to Flushing Queens. We will provide free luggage storage service, and our guests can visit nearby Queens Crossing, Macy’s Shopping Center. In addition, Flushing is a safe and booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options. You will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture. Jupiter Legend has its own customer service center in the center of Flushing with free baggage storage service and wifi. We will arrange a hotel drop-off service for guests based on the arrival time and the volume.
2) For those who arrive at EWR airport before 12:00 pm, feel free to take our shuttle to Jersey Garden Outlet (free). For those who arrive at JFK/LGA airport after 5:00 pm or those who arrive at EWR airport after 14:00 pm, we will directly take you to the hotel for rest.
3) For those who do not require airport pick-up service on the first day, shuttle service will be provided at the following pick-up locations (please register when booking the tour):
- 9:30 – 17:00 arrive at Flushing: 36-36 Prince St, 3rd fl, unit#306A, flushing ny, 11354.
- 9:30 – 18:00 arrive at Manhattan – Chinatown: 87 Bowery, Ste 201，New York, NY 10002
New York City Tour
Statue of Liberty
New York Holy Trinity Church
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
The Museum of Modern Art
At a first glance, travelling around the entire of New York City seems like the mission impossible; however, our highly organized tour is especially designed for you: by visiting amounts of famous landmarks, you will learn more of the city’s unique history, culture, and the core spirit of the New Yorkers!
NYC Trinity Church (Outside Visit) → Wall Street (25 mins, Outside visit the Federal Hall & New York Stock Exchange) → Charging Bull (Taking Photos) → One World Observatory (Optional, 70 mins) → Liberty Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → USS Intrepid(Optional, 60mins) → Hudson Yards Vessel (outside visit,20mins) → MoMA+ Fifth Avenue( optional, 120mins)
Things to Know
Philadelphia→Washington DC (Night Tour)
Independence National Historical Park
Reading Terminal Market
International Spy Museum
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Korean War Veterans Memorial
In the morning, we will head to Philadelphia where known as the birthplace of American democracy. Later on, we will head to D.C., Washington D.C. is home to numerous national landmarks and is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the United States. The National Mall is a large, open area in the center of the city featuring many monuments to American leaders; it also serves to connect the Lincoln Memorial and the United States Capitol buildings. Located prominently in the center of the Mall is the Washington Monument. Other notable points of interest near the Mall include the Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Veterans Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
Philadelphia → Philadelphia One liberty observation deck (Optional, 50 mins) → Rocky Statue (10 mins) → Reading Terminal Market Lunch (Optional, 40 mins) → Independence National Historical Park, outside visit Independence Hall (30mins) → inside visit Liberty Bell (30 mins)→ Philadelphia Double Decker Tour (Optional, 60mins)
Things to Know
Washington DC City Tour
Library Of Congress
Washington Madame Tussauds
National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC
International Spy Museum
Washington is home to numerous national landmarks and is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the United States. The National Mall is a large, open area in the center of the city featuring many monuments to American leaders; it also serves to connect the Lincoln Memorial and the United States Capitol buildings. Located prominently in the center of the Mall is the Washington Monument. Other notable points of interest near the Mall include the Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Veterans Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
Summer Itinerary: Apply when DC cruise resume, usually from April to December
The U.S. Capitol in-depth tour (Optional, 120 mins) →Library of Congress (Visit inside, 20 mins) → DC Sightseeing Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) →National Air and Space Museum (90mins) →White House (Outside Visit, 20 mins)→Madame Tussaud's President Gallery (Optional, 60 mins)→Ford's Theatre (Outside Visit, 10 mins)→Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial (40 mins）
Winter Itinerary: Apply when DC cruise closed, usually from January to March
The U.S. Capitol in-depth tour (Optional, 120 mins) →Library of Congress (Visit inside, 20 mins) → International Spy Museum (Optional, 60 mins)→National Air and Space Museum (90mins) →White House (Outside Visit, 20 mins)→Madame Tussaud's President Gallery (Optional, 60 mins)→Ford's Theatre (Outside Visit, 10 mins)→Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial (40 mins）
Special notes: If U.S. Capitol closed to visitors, we will see the exterior of the Capitol building from outside. The Capitol Visitor Center is open to visitors from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday except for Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day and on Inauguration Day.
Things to Know
Maid of the Mist
Arrive Niagara Falls around noon; we will start with Niagara Scenic Tour to Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park to enjoy the view of midstream and downstream of Niagara River. We will also go for the Niagara Adventure Ride of Jetboat, so-called “the Ferrari on the water”. Then we will go for the Maid of Mist Boat Tour to see the Niagara Falls. We will enjoy the IMAX movie of Niagara Falls as well. After sunset, our tour leader will take you to the Goat Island. Enjoy the night view of the falls.
Corning glass museum (Optional, 90 mins) → Niagara Falls In-depth tour (Optional, 120 Mins including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park) → Niagara Falls Jetboat (Optional, 60 mins) → Niagara Falls State Park → Maid of the Mist (Optional, 30 mins) → IMAX Movie (U.S.) (Optional, 30 mins) → Goat Island → Niagara Falls Illumination and night view(Optional, 90 mins)
1. Maid of the Mist will be closed during late April to early November.
2. Niagara Jetboat tour will be closed under tough weather or river icy condition. Kid must be 4-year-old or above to be on board for safety concerns.
3. For better service quality, our tour leader will adjust the tour itinerary to guarantee guests see the falls illumination according to the actual sunset time.
4. Niagara In-Depth Tour (including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movies) is a packaged self-funded item. For the price, please refer to the self-funded list.
Things to Know
Upstate New York→Cambridge →Boston
City of Cambridge
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Trinity Church Boston
John Hancock Tower
We will cross the upstate New York and leave for Boston when you enjoy the magnificent view of the Erie Canal and mountains on our comfortable tour vehicles.
Cambridge →Harvard University Campus tour (Optional, 60 mins) → Massachusetts Institute of Technology (passing by) → Christian Science Church - The Mother Church, The First Church of Christ (Outside visit, 20mins) and Copley Square, Trinity Church of Boston and John Hancock Tower (Outside visit, 20 mins) → “The Freedom Trail of Boston” walking tour (Complimentary) → Lobster Meal
"The Freedom Trail of Boston” walking tour: Walking through Boston Common, Park Street Church, Granary Burying Ground, Massachusetts State House, Old State House, Site of Boston Massacre, Faneuil Hall and so much more.
Boston → New York
Boston Port Ship
Boston City → Boston Harbor Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → Quincy Market (50 mins) → We will separate the groups to different vehicles according to drop-off locations by the end of the tour/Return to departure location.
Departure & Return
|Self Check-in||Usually check in should be later than 4:00pm|
|John F. Kennedy International Airport-JFK Airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||New York, NY 11430||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|LaGuardia Airport-LGA Airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||New York, Queens, NY 11371||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|Newark Liberty International Airport-EWR Airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|Flushing||Before 17:00||36-36 Prince St, 3rd fl, unit#306A, Flushing, NY 11354|
|Chinatown, Manhattan||Before 18:00||87 Bowery, New York, NY 10002|
|Flushing Sheraton LaGuardia East HotelArrive at evening, On the basis of actual road conditions||135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354；|
|Chinatown,ManhattanArrive at evening, On the basis of actual road conditions||87 Bowery, New York, NY 10002；|
|New York Airport(LGA/JFK/EWR)Only available on the tour end day||Please book flight after 19:00|
|Boston Airport(BOS)Only available on the tour end day||Please book flight after 13:00|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional Bilingual tour guide
- Mercedes Benz van
- 6 night Hotel Accommodation
- Exclusive complimentary attraction “The Freedom Trail of Boston” walking tour.
- Enjoy complimentary HOT breakfast in comfortable hotels.
- DC Sightseeing Cruise: Adult $26, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (3-12)$18
- One World Observatory: Adult $39, Senior (age 65 and above) $36, Child (age 6-12) $32
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $29, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 3-12) $17
- U.S.S. Intrepid: Adult $33, Senior (age 65 and above) $31, Child (age 5-12) $24
- Museum of Modern Art: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $18, Child (age 16 and below) free
- One Liberty Observation Deck: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 3-11) $10
- International Spy Museum: Adult $21.95, Senior (age 65 and above) $15.95, Child (age 7-11) $14.95
- Madame Tussaud's President Gallary: Adult $23, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (age 3-12) $17
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $22.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22.25, Child (age 6-12) $13 Child (<5 yrs): FreeOpens from late April to early November depends on local weather conditions.
- IMAX Movie (US Side): Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 6-12) $9
- Niagara Scenic In-Depth Tour: Adult $45, Senior (age 65 and above) $43, Child (age 3-12) $35；including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movies+ + Niagara Falls Daytime View
- Niagara Jet Boat Tours: Adult $69, Senior (age 65 and above) $69, Child (age 0-12 & minimum of 40 inches tall) $59
- Boston Harbor Cruise: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $20, Child (age 3-11) $17
- Lobster Dinner: Adult $32, Senior (age 65 and above) $32, Child (age 3-12) $32
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($12 per person per day)
- Each passenger is allowed to carry one piece of checked luggage and one piece of hand luggage
- New York Morning Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 0-11) $15
- NYC Night Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Philadelphia Double Decker Tour : Adult $32, Senior (age 65 and above) $32, Child (age 3-12) $12
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Attraction admission fee are subject to seasonal change without prior notice.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date, and weather, etc.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction.
- A valid photo ID is required to board the bus. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in all hotel rooms.
- Concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic,some recreations areas are temporially closed. The tour guide will arrange the itinerary.
- Only one time Complimentary Airport Pick-up Service for each room.
- If there are any changes to your flight, please contact us immediately to make some adjustments.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|5 or more days prior to tour departure date||Free cancellation|
|4 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction