3-Day Washington D.C.,Niagara Falls, Corning Museum of Glass Tour from New YorkNY3-15
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
Enjoy a beautiful view of Washington D.C. by the taking the Potomac River Cruise
Taking an INSIDE walking narrated tour at the US Capitol Building Congress
- Get closer to the stunning Niagara Falls by taking the Maid of Mist! Enjoy the spectacular night illumination show of Niagara Falls.
Walking down the Gorge trail at the national Watkins Glen State Park and enjoy the beautiful scenic by the famous Finger Lake Seneca
|Day 1||New York City→Washington D.C (270 miles)||New York / Washington DC / US Capitol / White House / Lincoln Memorial / Washington Monument / Potomac River||
|Day 2||Washington D.C.→Corning→Niagara City (350 miles)||Niagara IMAX Legend Film / Corning Glass Center / Niagara Falls|
|Day 3||Niagara City→New York City (420 miles)||Old Fort Niagara / Maid of the Mist|
New York City→Washington D.C (270 miles)
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
CLARION HOTEL, BEST WESTERN or similar/Garden Plaza Hotel or similar
Our tour bus will depart from New York to Washington D.C. and the first stop will be the US Capitol. A Walking In-depth tour inside of the Capitol, accompanied by a professional US CONGRESS Tour Guide, who is going to show us inside the Capitol, as well as the Rotunda and the Crypt. Following next will be the White House (Exterior), the principal residence and workplace of the U.S. President. Then you will visit one of the most famous landmarks in the world, the Lincoln Memorial along with the Korean War Memorial and Vietnam Memorial. And the final attraction of the day will be the *D.C Harbor Cruise which rests on top of the Potomac River- the national river of the United States, with the exclusive view of The Pentagon, the Department of Defense.(Sunday Departure Capitol Close ，Exterior Only )
(*Notes:Any Admission attraction Close will be replaced by Newseum/Wax museum)
This Itinerary start on April 1, 2019
Day 1 Niagara City- New York 408 mi
The bus tour will first depart from New York city straight to Niagara City and enjoy famous Cave of The Winds on Goat Island. At night time, we will end the day by experiencing the stunning Illumination of Niagara Falls before heading back to the hotel.
Things to Know
- Notes:Any Admission attraction Close will be replaced by Newseum/Wax museum
- Sunday Departure Capitol Close ，Exterior Only
Washington D.C.→Corning→Niagara City (350 miles)
at the assembly point
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Corning Glass Center
COMFORT INN or similar
The day begins as we travel from the hotel to Corning Museum of Glass, the largest glass museum in the world. You will have the opportunity to see a live Hot Glass Show inside the museum and visit exhibitions from different time period of glass making. Afterwards, we will head to Watkins Glen Park, a beautiful state park by the famous Finger Lakes Seneca. Then, we will travel to Niagara City and enjoy a “Legends & Daredevils” IMAX Movie(Mar-Apr)/Witness the Thundering Waters Native American Dance(May-Dec) at Niagara Falls ,a Love Story for all ages. In the night time, we will end the day by experience the famous Niagara Illumination before heading back to the hotel.
This Itinerary start on April 1, 2019
Day 2 Niagara City - Washington D.C 402 mi
The tour begins in the morning and you will have the opportunity to experience the power of nature by enjoying a breathtaking Jet Boat Adventure ride through the spectacular Niagara River Finally, to wrap up the tour, guests will have Leisure Time to get up close and personal with the day view of Horseshoe on Goat Island. After all, here comes In-Depth Tour of Niagara by visiting the Whirlpool Park, a short and relaxing stroll along the Niagara Gorge with a view of the fastest moving water in the world. Afterwards, we will continue our way to Old Fort Niagara located at the mouth of the Niagara River flowing into Lake Ontario. It tells a vivid history of some of the earliest wars in our country. Next, we will visit the heart pounding Maid of the Mist, the world-famous boat ride that will take you right into the heart of the Niagara Falls to experience the thunderous power of one of the natural wonders of the world.
Niagara City→New York City (420 miles)
at the assembly point
Old Fort Niagara
Maid of the Mist
The tour begins in the morning and we will do Niagara In-Depth Tour by visit the Whirlpool Park first, a short and relaxing stroll along the Niagara Gorge with a view of the fastest moving water in the world. Afterwards, we will continue our way to Old Fort Niagara located at the mouth of the Niagara River flowing into Lake Ontario. It tells a vivid history of some of the earliest wars in our country. Then you will be able to experience the power of nature by enjoying a breathtaking Jet Boat Adventures ride through the spectacular Niagara River. Next, we will visit the heart pounding Maid of the Mist, the world-famous boat ride that will take you right into the heart of the Niagara Falls to experience the thunderous power of one of the natural wonders of the world. Finally, to wrap up the tour, guests will have Leisure time get up close and personal with the day view of Horseshoe, Goat Island , American/Bridal Veil Falls.
This Itinerary start on April 1, 2019
Day 3 Washington D.C - New York City- 236 mi
Our tour bus will depart from hotel to Washington D.C. and the first stop will be the US Capitol. A Walking In-depth tour inside of the Capitol, accompanied by a professional US CONGRESS Tour Guide, who is going to show us inside the Capitol, as well as the Rotunda and the Crypt. Following next will be the White House (Exterior), the principal residence and workplace of the U.S. President. Then you will visit one of the most famous landmarks in the world, the Lincoln Memorial along with the Korean War Memorial and Vietnam Memorial. And the final attraction of the day will be the Capital Sightseeing Cruise which rests on top of the Potomac River- the national river of the United States, with the exclusive view of The Pentagon, the Department of Defense. Then we will go to Philadelphia to see the historical independence hell, Liberty bell then we will take Philadelphia Double Decker Bus to see the whole view at City of brotherly love Philadelphia.
Return to New York city in the evening
Departure & Return
|Brooklyn - in front of Eye Solutions||06:50||6002 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||in front of Eye Solutions for departure only, You can Drop off Chinatown, Manhattan|
|Flushing - in front of HSBC||06:30||39-10 Main St, Flushing, NY 11354|
|New York||08:00||180 Canal St, New York, NY 10013|
|Edison-Coco Asian Cuisine||09:00||118 Greenwood Ave, Edison, NJ 08817 Edison, NJ||(Tour before March 31, 2019) Tour Departure From Edison NJ, drop off at Parsippany, NJ (792 US 46, Parsippany, NJ 07054) (Tour before March 31, 2019)|
Includes & Excludes
- 2 nights Hotel Accommodation
- Bilingual Tour Guide
- Air conditioned bus
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Meals and attraction admissions (admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date)
- Niagara Falls Illumination (Must Pay）: Adult $20 / Child $20 / Senior $20
- Jet Boat - Adult $69/ Child $59 / Senior $69
- Capitol Walk in Tour (Mon-Sat) - Adult $25 / Child $15 / Senior $25
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour - Adult $25 / Child $20 / Senior $25
- Legend Of Niagara Movie Theatre - Adult $12 / Child $8 / Senior $12
- Corning Museum of Glass - Adult $20 / Child $0 / Senior $20 （Feb to Mar 2019)
- Madame Tussauds President Wax Museum - Adult (Sun Tour Only): $23 / Child $18 / Senior $23
- Watkins Glen (April - October) - Adult $10 / Child $10 / Senior $10
- Maid of the Mist (April to October) - Adult $18.25 / Child $10.65 / Senior $18.25
- Washington DC Cruise (March to November): Adult $25, Children $20, Senior $25
- Newseum (Sun only): Adult $26, Children $16, Senior $26
- Niagara Fall, Capital Essential Discovery Tour (NIagara Illumination+Capital In-Dept tour+Niagara In-depth tour) （Must pay) (Start on April 2019): Adult$75 Children $60 Senior $75
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Travellers are NOT allowed to use any CITY PASS or self-purchased admission tickets to join the sightseeing attractions during the tour
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- Children (age 2-11) must stay with at least 2 adults in a room with at least 2 beds, but children who pay the full amount can share a room with 1 adult
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- To guest with promo of buy two take one, buy two take two must check in on departure day on time, for those who canceled on the departure day should pay a kid price to depart
- Niagara Falls cruise（USA side） open at：01/04-05/11/2017；Niagara Falls cruise（Canada side） open at：01/04-30/11/2017；Thousand Islands cruise open from 01/04/2017
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction