Hornblower Niagara Cruises-Niagara Falls, CanadaNF-T-10179
Voyage to the Falls Boat Tour
Dates & Prices
- Hop aboard to make your way to an experience no one ever forgets. Get up close and personal with the American Falls, Canadian Horseshoe Falls, and breathtaking Great Gorge – and the thundering roar, awesome power and amazing mist that come along with these natural wonders. Or ride after sunset for a light-mist experience (that’s still heavy on the magic) with the illumination of the Falls.
- For the best experience, we recommend you visit during non-peak hours (before 11:00 am or after 4:00 pm). For a full-mist experience, plan to arrive and board the boat before sunset. For a light-mist experience, we recommend you sail after sunset.
Voyage to the Falls Boat Tour
Departure & Return
|HORNBLOWER NIAGARA CRUISES||5920 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6X8, Canada|
- No reservation times required. Sail anytime during operating hours on your scheduled cruise date.
- Hornblower Niagara Funicular located at the intersection of Clifton Hill and the Niagara Parkway & River Road. Present your barcode at the Funicular to transport down to the Riverside Patio and boarding area.
- Tickets purchased are only valid for the appointed departure date.
- The tour is 20 minutes long
- Present the e-ticket barcode at the Hornblower Niagara Funicular to board the boat. A valid ID may required on the day of travel
Includes & Excludes
- Voyage to the Falls Boat Tour and Hornblower Niagara Funicular ticket
- Complimentary recyclable mist ponchos are provided to every guest prior to boarding
- Booking service fee
- Transport to/from Niagara Falls
- All personal expenses and additional food and drink
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Use of the Hornblower Niagara Funicular is subject to normal hours of operations, availability and weather conditions. At its sole discretion, Hornblower Niagara Cruises reserves the right to provide alternative means of transportation to the Riverside Patio and boarding area. In the event that the Hornblower Niagara Funicular is not available for use, no refunds shall be issued.
- All boats are wheelchair accessible. We also have wheelchairs available free of cost. You will need to leave a piece of ID with Guest Services. Please note these wheelchairs are subject to availability.
- Large items or suitcases are not permitted on our property. Acceptable luggage/carry-on items include a purse, camera bag, small carry-on or backpack (with no wheels) or small to midsize infant stroller. The maximum dimensions for a carry-on bag/backpack is 9 inches x 14 inches x 22 inches (22 cm x 35 cm x 56 cm) – no wheels or retracting handles permitted. Restricted and dangerous articles may not be brought anywhere on property.
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises does not offer storage for personal belongings. All belongings must remain with your person during your visit.
- Only certified service animals are permitted on our property and boats. All service animals must be wearing proper service attire and be able to provide documentation.
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises does not have any parking, however, there are a number of parking lot options provided by Niagara Parks and surrounding businesses.
- All hours and operating schedules are subject to normal hours of operations, availability and weather conditions without notice.
- We open the 2020 departure dates in advance. You can book the tour in 2020 now. But we need to reconfirm your price. If the final price is different from the price on our site, you can choose to pay a surcharge or cancel the tour for free. And the itinerary which departs on 2020 may be adjusted a little when 2020 itinerary comes out. We will inform you if the itinerary change.
- Booking cannot be refunded or modified once confirmed.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to buy travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction