5-Day Toronto, Montreal, Niagara Falls, The Old Quebec City, Thousand Islands Tour from TorontoTO5-10614
- Free Modification
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: Toronto
- Leave: Toronto
- Duration: 5 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Have a chance to experience the must-see attraction, The hotel de Glac, which is the only ice hotel in North America.
- Special arrangement of Dog Sledding
- Can be paid to upgrade to Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac
- Rambling at the old street in such a European city, and having a delicious French dinner in this romantic city.
- Stop at Maple Syrup farm for lunch
|Day 1||Toronto Arrival||Toronto|
|Day 2||Toronto → Kingston → Ottawa → Montreal||Canadian Museum of Civilization / Kingston|
|Day 3||Montreal →Ice Hotel → Quebec City||Mount Royal / Montreal Botanical Gardens / Old Quebec / St.Joseph Oratory||
|Day 4||Quebec City→Thousand Island→Toronto||Thousand Islands|
|Day 5||Toronto→Niagara Falls→Toronto International Airport YYZ||Niagara Falls / Skylon Tower / Horseshoe Falls / Niagara IMAX Legend Film|
Quality/Comfort/Park Inn by Radisson/Best Western or similar
Upon arrival in Toronto, you will be met and transfer to your hotel. (24-hour hotel transfer services)
If guests arrive before 3PM, they may choose to join the optional tours, which must be booked in advance: Unionville Tour, SUNI01: $35 per person, minimum 2 people (available from May18 to Oct19 only)
Toronto → Kingston → Ottawa → Montreal
Canadian Museum of Civilization
Hotel Faubourg Montreal / Lelux Hotel or similar
Departing Toronto in early morning to Kingston. You will have a chance to visit Kingston Fortress and the Old Parliament House (now Kingston’s City Hall). Continue your journey to Canada’s Capital city, Ottawa. Sightseeing in Ottawa includes the Parliament Hill, Canadian War Museum and Civilization Museum. Arrive Montreal in the evening, transfer to hotel after dinner.
Montreal →Ice Hotel → Quebec City
Montreal Botanical Gardens
Things to Know
Quebec City→Thousand Island→Toronto
Quality/Comfort/Park Inn by Radisson/Best Western or similar
In the morning, you may choose to join optional tour, Dog Sledding. Then, you will start your way back to Toronto via Thousand Islands. You will have chance to take the Thousand Islands Helicopter Ride (weather permitting). Arrive Toronto in the late evening.
Toronto→Niagara Falls→Toronto International Airport YYZ
Assembled at designed point
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Departing early morning to the world renowned Niagara Falls via Downtown Toronto. Upon arrival, begin your Falls experience with an IMAX movie - Niagara: Miracles, Myths & Magic, to learn about the shocking and exiting history of Niagara Falls. You will then go up the Skylon Tower for a panoramic view of the magnificent Horseshoe Falls, the American Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls. After lunch, ride with the famous Horn blower cruise (seasonal) for a close-up view of the magnificent Falls. Pay a visit to the Niagara wine region for a taste test of our world famous icewine before heading back to Toronto.
ChildSame as Adult
1-night upgrade to Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac (the night in Quebec)Exclude breakfast
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|YYZ airport||24 hour||6301 Silver Dart Dr Mississauga, ON L5P 1B2|
|Train station||24 hour||65 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5J 1E7|
|Bus station||24 hour||610 Bay St, Toronto, ON M5G 1M5|
|YYZ AirportPlease book the departure flights after 8PM||6301 Silver Dart Dr Mississauga, ON L5P 1B2|
Includes & Excludes
- All domestic ground transportation
- Bilingual tour guided
- 4 nights hotel accommodation (including breakfast, except the day of upgrade without breakfast)
- Minimum mandatory service fee per person/day CAD$14
- Airport transfer driver service fee per person CAD$7
- All personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks, personal travel and medical insurance
- St.Joseph Oratory: CAD$5
- Montreal Tower: Adult CAD$23、Senior 65+ CAD$21、Child 12- CAD$12
- Botanical Garden: Adult CAD$21、Senior 65+ CAD$19、Child 12- CAD$10
- Canadian War Museum: Adult CAD$19、Senior 65+ CAD$17、Child 12- CAD$12
- Canadian Civilization Museum: Adult CAD$23、Senior 65+ CAD$21、Child 12- CAD$14
- Skylon Tower: Adult CAD$15、Senior 65+ CAD$15、Child 12- CAD$9
- IMAX: Adult CAD$15、Senior 65+ CAD$15、Child 12- CAD$11
- Bird Kingdom: Adult CAD$20、Senior 65+ CAD$20、Child 12- CAD$16
- Niagara Lunch: Adult CAD$17、Child 12- CAD$13
- Hotel de Glace (Available for 3rd January to late March): CAD$24/person
- Capital Observatory: Adult CAD$15, Children (under 12 yrs)free
- Dog Sledding: CAD$28-$59/person (The price will be adjusted according to the different situation)
- 1000 Islands Helicopter (around 20 minutes): CAD$180/person
- Meal Plan includes 2 lunch & 1 dinner special introduce Maple Syrup lunch and the three courses Genuine French cuisine dinner at Old Quebec City: AdultCAD$120，Children CAD$100
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The price may have some rise during peak season
- Please be atpre-arranged location 15 minutes prior to departure time
- No showon the day of departure is 100% non-refundable
- Admissiontickets bought through sellers other than our company (e.g. City Pass) are notapplicable to the tours
- All tickets at your own expense, guests must be purchased from the tour guide. Otherwise, you cannot visit the attractions.
- Only accept prepaid whole admission package, otherwise guest can pay on the bus.
- For group 10 or more people, request prepaid whole admission package and tour guide service fee.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|14 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|15 or more days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction