4-Day Toronto, Niagara Falls Tour with Casa Loma from Toronto (Hotel Upgradable)TO4-3217
- Free Modification
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: Toronto
- Leave: Toronto
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
Enjoy the scenery of the city, visit the lakes and waterfalls, enjoy the beautiful scenery and enjoy the European customs
Visit Niagara Falls, Ontario lake, enjoy lake scenery
Depth preview of Toronto, visit Casa Loma, feel its noble, simple and mysterious charm
- Visiting and tasting the famous Canadian specialty ice wine
|Day 1||Toronto Arrival||Toronto|
|Day 2||Toronto→Niagara Falls→Toronto||Niagara Falls / Skylon Tower / Horseshoe Falls / Niagara IMAX Legend Film||
|Day 3||Toronto Day Tour||Ontario Legislative Building / University of Toronto / Toronto Chinatown / CN Tower / Casa Loma Castle / Lake Ontario|
|Day 4||Toronto Exits||Toronto|
Please check the reference hotels'level in the Package information
Upon arrival in Toronto, you will be met and transfer to your hotel. (24-hour hotel transfer services)
Guests who arrive at the airport before 3:00 pm may choose to join the
optional tours, which must be booked in advance: Unionville Tour, (self-guided tour)
A minimum of 2 people to arrange. Available from May 15, 2020, to Oct.16,2020 only; Pick up & Drop off service fee per person/$5;
Tour beginning around 15 pm afternoon.
Assembled at designed point
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Departing early morning to the world-renowned Niagara Falls via Downtown Toronto. Upon arrival, begin your Falls experience with an IMAX movie - Niagara: Miracles, Myths & Magic, to learn about the shocking and exiting history of Niagara Falls. You will then go up the Skylon Tower for a panoramic view of the magnificent Horseshoe Falls, the American Falls, and the Bridal Veil Falls. After lunch, ride with the famous Hornblower Cruise (seasonal) for a close-up view of the magnificent Falls. Pay a visit to the Niagara wine region for a taste test of our world-famous icewine before heading back to Toronto.
Things to Know
- Hornblower cruise will close around November, replaced by visiting the Bird Kingdom.
Toronto Day Tour
Assembled at designed point
Ontario Legislative Building
University of Toronto
Casa Loma Castle
Departing early morning to Downtown Toronto. You will first make photo stops at the Legislative Assembly of Ontario, University of Toronto and Toronto’s Chinatown. You will then have a chance to climb up the CN Tower, a signature icon of Toronto's skyline and a symbol of Canada. On the observation deck, enjoy a panoramic view of Lake Ontario and the city of Toronto. If weather permits, take the sightseeing Central Island Cruise across to the Toronto Islands. Have a walk on the islands and enjoy the beautiful view of Toronto skyline. After lunch, you will visit another Toronto landmark, Casa Loma. Constructed over 100 years ago, Casa Loma is noble, mystical and exquisite. Casa Loma’s 5 acres of private gardens with all sorts of flowers flourishing, is now the preferred photography attraction in Toronto.
* Central Island Cruise will close in October, replaced by visiting the Ripley's Aquarium.
At a prearranged time, transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
Standard hotelQuality/Comfort/Park Inn by Radisson/Best Western or similar
ChildSame as Adult
Deluxe hotelSheraton/Marriot or similar
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)||24 hour||6301 Silver Dart Dr Mississauga, ON L5P 1B2||The waiting time for international flights is no more than 90 minutes after flight arrival, for domestic flights is no more than 60 minutes after flight arrival. Extra pick-up fee of $100.00 per 1-4 guests per time will be charged separately.|
|Toronto Train station||24 hour||65 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5J 1E7|
|Toronto Bus station||24 hour||610 Bay St, Toronto, ON M5G 1M5|
|Toronto Downtown||24 hour||Please make a comment when you make a reservation if you'd like to be picked up from your hotel or anywhere in Toronto to confirm pick-up details.|
|YYZ AirportNo shuttle service. You can take the shuttle bus to the airport.|
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation via Air Conditioned Motorcoach
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation (upgraded hotel exclude breakfast)
- Minimum Mandatory Service Fee CAD$15 per person/day
- Service Fee for airport pick-up CAD$8 per person/time
- All personal expenses such as meals, admissions, mandatory gratuities, laundry, telephone, and medical insurance
- Skylon Tower: Adult CAD$16.5、Senior 65+ CAD$16.5、Child 12- CAD$10.5
- IMAX: Adult CAD$15、Senior 65+ CAD$15、Child 12- CAD$11
- Horner Blower Cruise *seasonal Apr to Nov: Adult CAD$34.5、Senior 65+ CAD$34.5、Child 12- CAD$23.5
- Bird Kingdom: Adult CAD$21.5、Senior 65+ CAD$21.5、Child 12- CAD$17
- CN Tower: Adult CAD$43、Senior 65+ CAD$39、Child 12- CAD$32
- Central Island Cruise *seasonal Apr to Oct: Adult CAD$30、Senior 65+ CAD$28、Child 12- CAD$18
- Ripley's Aquarium : Adult CAD$44、Senior 65+ CAD$27、Child 12- CAD$29
- Casa Loma Castle: Adult CAD$32.5、Senior 65+ CAD$27.5、Child 12- CAD$22.5
- Niagara Lunch: Adult CAD$17、Child 12- CAD$13
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- The waiting time for international flights is no more than 90 minutes after flight arrival, for domestic flights is no more than 60 minutes after flight arrival. The maximum waiting time stated above includes the time for the guest to complete the customs clearance procedures (such as the student visa, the immigration question and so on). Even if you have notified the pick-up guide that they may have to wait, as long as the maximum time is exceeded, the pick-up guide will no longer wait for you. Extra pick-up fee of $100.00 per 1-4 guests per time will be charged separately.
- Attraction admission fee is subject to seasonal change without prior notice.
- Itineraries are subject to change or cancellation at any time due to any unforeseen conditions, including but not limited to, adverse weather, traffic problem, etc.
- Your room types are based on hotels' own standards. We can require your needs but not guarantee. Triple and Quad occupancy are to be shared with two beds.
- The local travel supplier reserve the right to substitute the hotels with the same category when necessary.
- Please be at pre-arranged location 15 minutes prior to departure time. No shows at pre-arranged location and time, the whole trip will be canceled with no refund.
- Passenger is responsible to check their travel documents valid by themselves.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, a surcharge of CAD$40 will be applied.
- Customers under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Only accept prepaid whole admission package, otherwise guest can pay on the bus.
- For group 10 or more people, request prepaid whole admission package and tour guide service fee.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to buy travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|14 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|15 or more days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction