4-Day Falls direct route tour: Toronto, Great Falls, Ontario Lake, Casa Loma Tour (Hotel can upgrade)TO4-3217
- Free Modification
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: Toronto
- Leave: Toronto
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
Enjoy the scenery of the city, visit the lakes and waterfalls, enjoy the beautiful scenery and enjoy the European customs
Visit Niagara Falls, Ontario lake, enjoy lake scenery
Depth preview of Toronto, visit Casa Loma, feel its noble, simple and mysterious charm
Safe luxury air-conditioned bus shuttle
|Day 1||Toronto Arrival||Toronto|
|Day 2||Toronto→Niagara Falls→Toronto||Niagara Falls / Skylon Tower / Horseshoe Falls / Niagara IMAX Legend Film||
|Day 3||Toronto Day Tour||Ontario Legislative Building / University of Toronto / Toronto Chinatown / CN Tower / Casa Loma Castle / Lake Ontario||
|Day 4||Toronto Exits||Toronto|
Upon arrival in Toronto, you will be met and transfer to your hotel. (24-hour hotel transfer services)
If guests arrive before 3PM, they may choose to join the optional tours, which must be booked in advance: Unionville Tour, SUNI01: $35 per person, minimum 2 people (available from May18 to Oct19 only)
Assembled at designed point
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Departing early morning to the world renowned Niagara Falls via Downtown Toronto. Upon arrival, begin your Falls experience with an IMAX movie - Niagara: Miracles, Myths & Magic, to learn about the shocking and exiting history of Niagara Falls. You will then go up the Skylon Tower for a panoramic view of the magnificent Horseshoe Falls, the American Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls. After lunch, ride with the famous Horn blower cruise (seasonal) for a close-up view of the magnificent Falls. Pay a visit to the Niagara wine region for a taste test of our world famous icewine before heading back to Toronto.
Things to Know
- Horn blower cruise will close around November, replaced by visiting the Bird Kingdom.
Toronto Day Tour
Assembled at designed point
Ontario Legislative Building
University of Toronto
Casa Loma Castle
Departing early morning to Downtown Toronto. You will first make photo stops at the Legislative Assembly of Ontario, University of Toronto and Toronto’s Chinatown. You will then have a chance to climb up the CN Tower, a signature icon of Toronto's skyline and a symbol of Canada. On the observation deck, enjoy a panoramic view of Lake Ontario and the city of Toronto. If weather permits, take the sightseeing Central Island Cruise across to the Toronto Islands. Have a walk on the islands and enjoy the beautiful view of Toronto skyline. After lunch, you will visit another Toronto landmark, Casa Loma. Constructed over 100 years ago, Casa Loma is noble, mystical and exquisite. Casa Loma’s 5 acres of private gardens with all sorts of flowers flourishing, is now the preferred photography attraction in Toronto.
Things to Know
- Central Island Cruise will close on October， replaced by visiting the Ripley's Aquarium.
At a prearranged time, transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
Standard hotelBest Western/Quality Suites/Park Inn by Radisson or similar
ChildSame as Adult
Deluxe hotelSheraton Parkway/ Hilton Markham/Delta or similar
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|YYZ airport||24 hour||6301 Silver Dart Dr Mississauga, ON L5P 1B2|
|Train station||24 hour||65 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5J 1E7|
|Bus station||24 hour||610 Bay St, Toronto, ON M5G 1M5|
|YYZ AirportNo shuttle service. You can take the shuttle bus to the airport.|
Includes & Excludes
- All domestic ground transportation
- Bilingual tour guided
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation (upgraded hotel exclude breakfast)
- Minimum mandatory service fee per person/day CAD$14
- Airport transfer driver service fee per person CAD$7
- All personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks, personal travel and medical insurance
- Skylon Tower: Adult CAD$15、Senior 65+ CAD$15、Child 12- CAD$9
- IMAX: Adult CAD$15、Senior 65+ CAD$15、Child 12- CAD$11
- Horner Blower Cruise *seasonal Apr to Nov: Adult CAD$33、Senior 65+ CAD$33、Child 12- CAD$18
- Bird Kingdom: Adult CAD$20、Senior 65+ CAD$20、Child 12- CAD$16
- CN Tower: Adult CAD$43、Senior 65+ CAD$35、Child 12- CAD$32
- Central Island Cruise *seasonal Apr to Oct: Adult CAD$30、Senior 65+ CAD$28、Child 12- CAD$18
- Ripley's Aquarium : Adult CAD$40、Senior 65+ CAD$27、Child 12- CAD$27
- Casa Loma Castle: Adult CAD$30、Senior 65+ CAD$25、Child 12- CAD$20
- Niagara Lunch: Adult CAD$17、Child 12- CAD$13
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The price may have some rise during peak season
- Please be atpre-arranged location 15 minutes prior to departure time
- No showon the day of departure is 100% non-refundable
- Admissiontickets bought through sellers other than our company (e.g. City Pass) are notapplicable to the tours
- All tickets at your own expense, guests must be purchased from the tour guide. Otherwise, you cannot visit the attractions.
- Only accept prepaid whole admission package, otherwise guest can pay on the bus.
- For group 10 or more people, request prepaid whole admission package and tour guide service fee.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|14 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|15 or more days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction