3-Day Watkins Glen, Niagara Falls Tour from Washington DCDC3-7591
- Free Modification
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Washington DC
- Leave: Washington DC
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- One full day visiting of Niagara Falls, and stay in scenic hotel, more time to explore the attraction
- Get closer to the falls by taking Maid of Mist boat ride and Cave of the Wind!
- Making chocolate at Hershey's Chocolate World, a sweet gift for your lover or friends
|Day 1||Watkins Glen State Park||Watkins Glen State Park||
|Day 2||Full day in Niagara Falls||Niagara Falls / Niagara IMAX Legend Film / American Falls / Horseshoe Falls / Lake Ontario|
|Day 3||Hershey’s Chocolate World||Hersheys Chocolate World / Washington DC|
Watkins Glen State Park
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Watkins Glen State Park
Super 8 by Wyndham Batavia E of Darien Lake or equivalent
We will head north to Watkins Glen State Park (120 Minutes) in the Finger Lakes region of New York State. Watkins Glen State Park - is the most famous of the Finger Lakes State Parks. Within two miles, the glen's stream descends 400 feet past 200-foot cliffs, generating more than 20 waterfalls along its course. The Gorge trail winds over and under waterfalls and through the spray of Cavern Cascade. It’s a perfect park for photography!
Things to Know
- Note: we charge $10/person for state park admission and bus parking
- In case of rainy weather, we reserve the right to change the itinerary to Corning Glass considering safety issues
Full day in Niagara Falls
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Quality Inn & Suites at the Falls/Days Inn at the Falls/Holiday Inn at Niagara Falls or equivalent
Driving along with the Erie Canal with crossing over upstate of New York, we will be heading to the magnificent Niagara Falls. In Niagara Falls, guests will be amazed by the deafening roar of the American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall! Go face-to- face with the pounding waters of Niagara Falls and get soaked with the mist from the thundering water when you are strolling in the State Park. Here, we will continue our tour in Niagara Falls by the famous Maid of the Mist boat ride (Winter Closed) which takes passengers as close to the falls as possible. Absolutely, you won’t miss the Niagara: Legends of Adventure, a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film on the new 45ft25ft screen, to discover the history and culture of the Niagara Falls. In the afternoon, you can choose either: A. to stay in the Falls Park for self-exploration till returning the hotel, or, B. to take Niagara Falls In-depth Tour (Tour fee: $25/person, including $13 of the admission ticket; 120 minutes). This interesting and exciting tour includes two popular attractions: the magnificent natural wonder - Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the U.S. historic landmark - Old Fort Niagara. The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated the whirlpool formed approximately 4,200 years ago by the upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by Niagara River. Old Fort Niagara is a rich historic landmark; it spans more than 300 years. Its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in the French and Indian War, the American Revolution and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort.
At night, guests can choose to stay at the state park fornight viewor try your luck in the casino.
Hershey’s Chocolate World
Hersheys Chocolate World
We will travel to the North America's largest chocolate manufacturer - Hershey’s Chocolate World (90 minutes). Here, you can take a small train to explore the whole process of chocolate making, and in the end you will have the chance to taste a piece of hot and fresh chocolate. Hershey’s Chocolate World offers the sweetest adventures for everyone: no matter chocolate lovers or fun seekers, shopping-maniacs or history buffs. You also have a chance to pick your favorable flavor to make your own chocolate bar.
The sequence of returning to the locations will be arranged by the tour guide of the day according to local traffic
Departure & Return
|Westin Hotel Falls Church,Falls Church, VA||07:00||7801 Leesburg Pike Falls Church VA22043|
|Shakespeare Theatre Company, Washington D.C.||07:45||610 F St NW, Washington, D.C. 20004|
|Maxim Supermarket, Rockville, MD||08:30||460 Hungerford Drive Rockville MD 20850|
|Return to original point|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses
- 2 night hotel accommodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Corning Glass Museum: Adult $20, Senior (age 62 and above) $17, (age 17 and below) free
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $19.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $19.25, Child (age 6-12) $11.2
- IMAX Movie: Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 6-12) $8
- In-Depth Niagara Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Make your own Hershey's chocolate bar: Adult $21.95, Senior (age 65 and above) $21.95, Child (age 3-12) $21.95
- Watkins Glen State Park: Adult $10, Senior (age 65 and above) $10, Child (age 3-12) $8
- Cave of the Winds: Adult $19, Senior (age 65 and above) $19, Child (age 6-12) $16
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- 18 years old and above can join the group separately;16 and 16-18 years old can join the group separately with the authorization letter signed by their parents; People who under 16 years mustn’t join the group alone, they need to be accompanied by an adult
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- Please arrive departure location at least 15 mins in advance for checking in .
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
Special Date Price
|Fri Sep 27, 2019||$75||$50||$34||$25||---|
|Fri Oct 4, 2019||$75||$50||$34||$25||---|
|Fri Oct 11, 2019||$75||$50||$34||$25||---|
|Fri Oct 18, 2019||$75||$50||$34||$25||---|
|Fri Oct 25, 2019||$75||$50||$34||$25||---|
|Fri Nov 1, 2019||$75||$50||$34||$25||---|
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|8 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|9 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction