[Free Hotel Upgrade] 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Watkins Glenn/Secret Caverns & Corning Glass MuseumNY2-11
- Free Modification
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Free upgrade hotel to Four points by Sheraton or similar for departure dates from 12/17/2019 to 3/31/2020 (Booking dates: 12/17/2019 - 3/30/2020).
Get to Goat Island, visit the "Cave of the Winds", and experience roaring waterfalls a few steps away!
24 hours in the Niagara Falls area with many in-depth tour options, and watch the spectacular Niagara Falls Illumination! Experience the Watkins Glen in Finger Lake Area.
Get closer to Niagara Falls by taking the Maid of Mist!
An in-depth tour of Niagara River: Whirlpool Park, Old Fort Niagara, and Great Lake Ontario.
|Day 1||Corning →Niagara Falls||Corning Glass Center / Niagara Falls||
|Day 2||Niagara Falls → New York||Niagara Falls / Old Fort Niagara / Maid of the Mist||
Corning →Niagara Falls
Assemble at a designated place
Corning Glass Center
Airport Inn & Suites Buffalo by FairBridge Or equivalent
We are heading to Corning Glass Museum - in western New York-which is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. Next, we will visit Watkins Glen in New York State which is an amazing canyon with more than 20 waterfalls. Later, we are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful.
New York → Corning Museum of Glass (Optional, 75 mins) → Watkins Glen & Finger Lake (Optional, 90mins, will not be visited based on attraction closure) → Hotel → Niagara Falls Night Tour (Optional, 90mins)
The Corning Museum of Glass
In western New York is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. Its collection contains more than 45,000 objects, some of which date back millennia. Guests here will be invited to watch the Hot Glass Show which is performed by professional glass craftsman, and, will have chance to know how ancient Egyptian made the world first glass mask in 3000 years ago!
Watkins Glen State Park
Glen Creek has carved a dramatic gorge into the Watkins Glen hillside, resulting in a large, cavern-like network of rock formations.Within two miles, the glen's stream descends 400 feet past 200-foot cliffs, generating 19 waterfalls along its course. The gorge path winds over and under waterfalls and through the spray of Cavern Cascade.
Niagara Falls Night Tour
Get closer to America's Oldest State Park at Niagara Falls State Park! Enjoy some awe-inspiring sceneries and adventure-packed experience with us! Niagara Falls is actually not one waterfall, but three. The Niagara River flows down from Lake Erie and is divided by Goat Island. There, part of it flows to the horseshoe-shaped Canadian Falls (aptly named Horseshoe Falls), and the rest flows to the American Falls. At the American falls, the river is also split by a second small island, Luna Island, creating the third, small waterfall known as Bridal Veil Falls.
Things to Know
- Watkins Glen usually closes for the season during May to Oct, we will temporarily stop visiting Watkins Glen & Finger Lake.
- We charge $15/person for bus entry permit and parking of Watkins Glen State Park & Finger Lake. We will visit Watkins Glen only when weather condition allows. In case of rainy weather, we reserve the right to change or cancel the itinerary considering safety issues.
Niagara Falls → New York
Old Fort Niagara
Maid of the Mist
ollow the tour along the Niagara River to the Old Fort Niagara, learn the history and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Niagara area. The significant location of Old Fort is right next to Lake Ontario. Later coming back to Niagara Falls, explore more.
Niagara Falls In-depth Tour (Optional, 150mins, including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movie (U.S. side) ) → Niagara Jetboat (Optional, 45 mins) → Maid of the Mist (Optional, 30mins, will not be visited based on attraction closure) → New York
Niagara In-Depth Tour
This interesting and exciting tour includes two popular attractions: the magnificent natural wonder - Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the U.S. historic landmark - Old Fort Niagara. The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated the whirlpool formed approximately 7,500 years ago by the upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by Niagara River. Old Fort Niagara is a rich historic landmark; it spans more than 300 years. Its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in the French and Indian War, the American Revolution and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort.
Maid of The Mist
It's the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful. More than 6 million cubic ft. (168,000 cubic meters) of water goes over the crest line of the falls every minute during peak daytime tourist hours. This famous Maid of the Mist ride gets passengers as close as possible to the Niagara Falls! The Maid rides right into the mists thrown up by the roaring cascade as the Niagara River tumbles over the edge of the falls.
Niagara Falls Jetboat
Experience the Niagara River like no other way possible.The exciting boat rides take passengers on a thrilling trip down the Niagara River! This round-trip ride zooms through the Niagara Gorge, and even takes passengers to the famous Whirlpool rapids, all of a custom-built jet boat.
Things to Know
- Jetboat will be operated only when weather condition allows; in case of storm, snow, icy condition of the Niagara River, the boat tour will be closed for safety reasons. Minimum age is 4 years (minimum 40 inches tall).
- Maid of the mist is open usually during mid/late April to early November, we will temporarily stop visiting this attraction.
Discounted-Standard AccommodationLimited time offer
ChildSame as Adult
Standard AccommodationAirport Inn & Suites Buffalo by FairBridge Or equivalent
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Flushing-Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant||06:45||133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|Brooklyn-HSBC Bank||07:00||6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||pickup only|
|Manhattan, Chinatown||08:00||75 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002|
|Jersey City - in front of Acme market||08:15||125 Eighteenth St, Jersey City, NJ 07310|
|Parsippany - in front of Top Quality Food Market||08:45||828 Us-46, Parsippany, NJ 07054|
|Coco Asian Cuisine Restaurant||07:00||118 Greenwood Ave, Edison, NJ 08817||Pick-up and drop-off services are only available for tours departing during 5/18/2020-9/8/2020; tours departing on other dates will not have transfer service at this location. Pick Up: Shuttle bus brings passengers to Jersey City (ACME Markets) . Drop-off: Drop off during 5/18-9/8/2020, all passengers (all tour buses) meet at Chinatown first, and then take the shuttle bus back to Coco Asian Cuisine Restaurant. Since the returning time for tours vary, please be patient to wait for the shuttle.|
|Return to original pointExcept for pickup only location||Returning time depends on the actual itinerary, weather, and traffic of the day. Pleases ask the guide on the last day of the tour.|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day)
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel);
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.Personal room fees: such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified
- Service fee (minimum US$10/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)
- Niagra Falls Night Tour: Adult $30, Child (age 0-12) $25
- Corning Glass Museum: Adult $20, Senior (age 62 and above) $17, (age 17 and below) free
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $19.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $19.25, Child (age 6-12) $11.2 Opens from late April to early November depends on local weather conditions.
- IMAX Movie: Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 6-12) $9
- In-Depth Niagara Tour: Adult $45, Senior (age 65 and above) $43, Child (age 3-12) $35；including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movies
- Niagara Jet Boat Tours: Adult $69, Senior (age 55 and above) $69, Child (age 0-12 & minimum of 40 inches tall) $59
- Secret Caverns: Adult $18, Senior (age 65 and above) $18, Child (age 6-10) $10
- Watkins Glen & Finger Lake: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 3-12) $13
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Attraction admission fee are subject to seasonal change without prior notice.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather, etc.. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to the actual and practical situation for better service. Before doing an individual activity or leaving the group, please get the agreement of the tour guide.
- Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 double beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
- We make every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factor including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical problem.
- For Miami and Seattle tour, child safety seat is mandatory for children under 8 years old. Please check the availability and price when you process the order.
- A valid photo ID is required to board the bus. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in all hotel rooms. Customers are responsible for any penalty charged by the hotel in a non-smoking room at least $250 per night.
- Hotel arrangements will be changed depending on the season. You can confirm your hotel information while you are on tour with your tour guide.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, the local travel supplier will stop providing services on the day.
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date or request to cancel the order within 7days before the tour departure. The current amount of such the penalty is the published retail price of for double occupancy.
- Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
- We open the 2020 departure dates in advance. You can book the tour in 2020 now. But we need to reconfirm your price. If the final price is different from the price on our site, you can choose to pay a surcharge or cancel the tour for free. And the itinerary which departs on 2020 may be adjusted a little when 2020 itinerary comes out. We will inform you if the itinerary change.
- For USA East/USA and Canada package tour, children over 2 years old,includes 2,must occupy a seat. Children under 2 years old can be held by an adults and do not need to pay service fee.
- Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the scheduled time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
- Please arrange your drop off point same as departure point, drop off at different point may not work. Returning time depends on actual itinerary, weather and traffic of the day. Pleases ask the the guide on the last day of the tour.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to buy travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|8 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|9 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
The product page contains clear details, and I really liked the fact that a reply to my question in the comments section while booking was included in the confirmation email that was sent to me. This is just regarding the shopping experience as I am yet to complete the tour.
I did have a real real wonderful experience in this journey. Thanks for Wannar to let me enjoy this wonderful trip. It was worth to say that our tour guide is excellent. Clear introduction of each attraction he made each time, along with his humor and relaxing style, which brought much more shining points to this comfortable trip! I strongly recommend this trip at Wannar！
Booking this trip at Wannar is really the best choice! Before I made this booking, I had compared it with other agency and finally choose Wanna mainly because of the reasonable price. Amazing falls! This was an awesome trip that I had ever come across before. For everyone that needed to see such a wonderful fall at least once! The tour guide was excellent and knowledgeable as well.Well-arranged trip and everything was on schedule. We just spent a little bit time when we wait for our guide. Niagara Falls was so brilliant and I will remember every step I have mad in Niagara Falls!
There are much more comments said the Canadian falls are much better and grand than in US side. And as regard for this reason, when I prepared this journey and thought there would be much more crowded in Canadian side than that of US side. Although it was actually gathered plenty of tourists even at American falls there, but it was worth to see the falls at least once whenever in the daytime or at night.
Wonderful trip! Awesome fall! Nice guide! All things happened there are amazing! I was so excited to be there and could not express my astonishing feeling of the particular words! I did both experiences in American and Canadian both two sides, but to be honest, in my own viewpoint, the US side is better, but it also worth for you visiting from Canadian side!
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction