3-Day Niagara Falls, Toronto, Thousand Islands, Watkins Glen State Park/ Secret Caverns Tour from New YorkNY3-19
- Free Cancellation
- Reward Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
See the Niagara Falls from both US and Canada Side!
Have a taste of fine dining on Skylon Tower while enjoy the view of the Falls.
- Get to the top of the landmark of Toronto—CN Tower.
Enjoy the stunning view of Toronto by taking Lake Ontario Cruise.
|Day 1||New York→(Summer) Watkins Glen/ (Winter) Secret Caverns→Niagara Falls night view||Niagara Falls / Watkins Glen State Park / Secret Cavern / Corning Glass Center||
|Day 2||Niagara Falls→Toronto (Summer/Winter)||Skylon Tower / CN Tower / Niagara Falls / Niagara IMAX Legend Film / Toronto Chinatown / Toronto City Hall / Lake Ontario / Casa Loma Castle||
|Day 3||(Summer) Thousand Islands/ (Winter) Niagara Falls → New York||Thousand Islands / Niagara Falls / Corning Glass Center|
New York→(Summer) Watkins Glen/ (Winter) Secret Caverns→Niagara Falls night view
Watkins Glen State Park
Corning Glass Center
Guests will be picked up in New Jersey and New York in the early morning. We will head north to Secret Caverns (winter)/Watkins Glen (summer) in upstate New York. Later, we are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful.
(Summer Itinerary: Apply when Watkins Glen is resumed, usually during mid/late May to Oct)
New York/New Jersey → Watkins Glen & Finger Lake (Optional, 90mins） → Niagara Falls Illumination and night view
(Winter Itinerary: Apply when Watkins Glen is closed, usually during Nov to mid/late next May)
New York/New Jersey → Secret Caverns (Optional, 60 mins) → Niagara SkyWheel (Optional, 30 mins. Only when the time allows.) → Niagara Falls Illumination and night view
1. We charge $15/person for bus entry permit and parking of Watkins Glen State Park.
2. We will visit Corning Museum of Glass (Optional, 75 mins) instead, in case of rainy weather considering safety issues.
3. The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and Government regulations on driving hours.
4. The first night hotel might change to Toronto Area.
5. The caves can sometimes be inaccessible due to weather conditions in winter.
6. We may stay at Toronto according to the actual itinerary schedule.
Things to Know
Niagara Falls→Toronto (Summer/Winter)
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Toronto City Hall
Casa Loma Castle
After enjoying in Niagara Falls in the morning, we will head to Toronto, which is the capital city of the province of Ontario and the largest city in Canada. Its varied cultural institutions, which include numerous museums and galleries, festivals and public events, entertainment districts, national historic sites, and sports activities, attract over 25 million tourists each year
(Summer Itinerary: Apply when Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise & Hornblower Niagara Cruise are resumed)
Niagara Falls (Canada side) → IMAX Movie (Canada side) (Optional, 45 mins) → Hornblower Niagara Cruise (Optional, 30 mins) → Skylon Tower Observation Deck & Lunch (Optional, 100 mins) → Toronto → CN Tower (Optional, 60 mins) → Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise (Optional, 45 mins) → Chinese Dinner in Toronto Chinatown (Optional, 60 mins)
During the trip, we will pass by: Rainbow Bridge (U.S./Canada Border), Toronto City Hall
(Winter Itinerary: Apply when Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise & Hornblower Niagara Cruise sre closed)
Journey Behind the Falls (Optional, 45 mins. Only when the time allows.) → IMAX Movie (Canada side) (Optional, 45 mins) → Skylon Tower Observation Deck & Lunch (Optional, 100 mins) → CN Tower (Optional, 60 mins) → Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (Optional, 60 mins) → Casa Loma (Optional, 60 mins) → Chinese Dinner in Toronto Chinatown (60 mins)
During the trip, we will pass by: Rainbow Bridge (U.S./Canada Border), Toronto City Hall
1. Admission to the Ride-to-the-Top and Indoor/Outdoor Observation Decks are free when dining.
2. If time allows, we will visit Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (60 mins) in Toronto.
3. During Nov – Mar, the second night hotel might be arranged in Niagara Falls area: Reference hotels as below, Wyndham Garden at Niagara Falls/ Quality Inn at the Falls (U.S. Side)
4. Hornblower Niagara Cruise will be closed from 12/01/2019
Things to Know
(Summer) Thousand Islands/ (Winter) Niagara Falls → New York
Assemble at a designed place
Corning Glass Center
Summer Itinerary: (Apply when Thousand Islands Cruise is resumed, usually during late April to early Nov.)
Thousand Islands to take a Cruise Tour of the area (closed on winter). As the name indicated, the Thousand Islands constitute an archipelago of 1,864 islands that straddles the Canada-U.S. border in the Saint Lawrence River. Before back to New York, we will have a short stay at duty-free stores.
Toronto → Thousand Islands (Canada) → Thousand Islands Cruise & Breakfast (Optional, 75 mins) → Stop by duty-free Store → New York/New Jersey
Winter Itinerary: (Apply when Thousand Islands Cruise is closed for the season, usually during early Nov. to next late April)
We depart from hotel to join in-Depth Tour. Next, we will go to Corning Glass Museum - in western New York is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking, Guests here will be invited to watch the Hot Glass Show which is performed by professional glass craftsman.
Niagara In-depth Tour (Optional, 120 mins including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park) → Corning Museum of Glass (Optional, 75 mins) → New York/New Jersey
Departure & Return
|Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant-Flushing, NY||06:45||133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|HSBC Bank-8th Ave, Brooklyn||07:00||6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||Only pick up service provided.|
|Manhattan, Chinatown||08:00||75 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002|
|Jersey City - in front of Acme market||08:15||125 Eighteenth St, Jersey City, NJ 07310|
|Parsippany - in front of Top Quality Food Market||08:45||828 Us-46, Parsippany, NJ 07054|
|Coco Asian Cuisine Restaurant||07:00||118 Greenwood Ave, Edison, NJ 08817||Pick-up and drop-off services are only available for tours departing during 5/18/2020-9/8/2020; tours departing on other dates will not have transfer service at this location. Pick Up: Shuttle bus brings passengers to Jersey City (ACME Markets) . Drop-off: Drop off during 5/18-9/8/2020, all passengers (all tour buses) meet at Chinatown first, and then take the shuttle bus back to Coco Asian Cuisine Restaurant. Since the returning time for tours vary, please be patient to wait for the shuttle.|
|Return to original pointExcept for pickup only location||Returning time depends on the actual itinerary, weather, and traffic of the day. Pleases ask the guide on the last day of the tour.|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day)
- 2 nights Hotel Accommodation
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel);
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
- Service fee (minimum US$10/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)
- Corning Museum of Glass: Adult $20, Senior (age 55 and above) $17, (age 17 and below) free
- IMAX Movie (Canada side): Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 6-12) $11
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise +Park Permit: Adult $34.7, Senior (age 65 and above) $34.7, Child (age 5-12) $23.4
- Skylon Tower: Adult $16, Senior (age 65 and above) $16, Child (age 4-12) $10.2
- Skylon Tower+Lunch: Adult $45, Senior (age 65 and above) $45, Child (age 3-12) $39
- Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise: Adult $29.5, Senior (age 65 and above) $29.5, Child (age 4-12) $22.5
- CN Tower : Adult 43, Senior (age 65 and above) $38.5, Child (age 4-12) $31.5
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (With Tax): Adult $39.55, Senior (age 65 and above) $27.4, Child (age 3-5) $13.56, (age 6-13) $27.4
- Thousand Islands Cruise-CA: Adult $29.5, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-11) $18
- Casa Loma: Adult $30, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 4-13) $20
- Toronto Seafood Dinner: Adult $30, Senior (age 65 and above) $30, Child (age 3-12) $27
- Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast: Adult $11.50, Senior (age 65 and above) $11.50, Child (age 3-12) $9.50
- Secret Caverns: Adult $18, Senior (age 65 and above) $18, Child (age 6-10) $10
- Watkins Glen & Finger Lake: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 3-12) $13
- Niagara Skywheel:Adult：$14.50； Senior (Over 65)：$14.50； Child (3-12)：$8.50；
- Journey Behind the Falls:Adult：$24.00； Senior (Over 65)：$24.00； Child (3-12)：$15.00；
- Niagara Scenic In-Depth Tour（Q:Adult：$25.00； Senior(65+)：$22.00； Child(3-12)：$15.00；including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- The visiting order of Day 1 and Day 3 may exchange according to the specific situation. Change may without prior notice.
- Attraction admission fee are subject to seasonal change without prior notice.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date, and weather, etc.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction.
- A valid photo ID is required to board the bus. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in all hotel rooms.
- Concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic,some recreations areas are temporially closed. The tour guide will arrange the itinerary.
- Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the scheduled time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
- Please arrange your drop off point same as departure point, drop off at different point may not work.
- Persons traveling across the U.S.-Canada border should ascertain information on documents needed to cross the border from the relevant U.S. and Canadian government agencies; A valid passport is required for citizens of any nation, including citizens of the United States and Canada, to cross the border in either direction between the United States and Canada.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|5 or more days prior to tour departure date||Free cancellation|
|4 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
Awesome trip I had never ever experienced before. There was a short walk access to Niagara Falls when I was at US side. Beautiful view I must say at least. The hotel was pretty good enjoying this spectacular view of falls through the wider balcony, I mean, was wonderful, particular at night. Very worth trip and I thought every dollar we spent on this trip was much valuable than itself.
Niagara Falls is a really wonderful place to go: the sound of water, the view of this nature wonder. I preferred more at staying at US side to Canada side, although it was truly cold at both sides. All in all, no regrets to visit Niagara Falls if you have chance. I recommended this tour.
Very amazing place, a must-see view you cannot miss. The falls are always impressive, and I really preferred staying alongside falls few hours without do anything. If you were in a bad mood, tried this way like me, sitting here and nothing to think, just feel this stunning view by heart. Trust me, it was nothing better to heal your inner paining but Niagara Falls in this world.
Canada side is much more wonderful in my own opinion although different people have different feelings about each side of falls. There was less crowd of Canada side than another. It worth seeing both sides if you did not been the Niagara Falls before.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction