2-Day Niagara Fall depth tour, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Lodging at Falls City Tour (Hotel Upgradable)TO2-8299
- Reward Points
- Departure: Toronto
- Leave: Toronto
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Exclusive: Niagara Helicopters, which combined adventure and spectacular views；
- Hotel in tour area and enjoy waterfall Illumination and firework at night; walking distance to Niagara Falls' main street~Clifton Hilland casino
- Exclusive itinerary: “One of the seven fairy tale towns in the world~Niagara on the Lake”
- Exclusive: Fallsview lunch experience on Skylon tower
- Exclusive: Journey Behind the Falls access to outdoor observation decks and two portals located directly behind the Falls
|Day 1||Toronto→Niagara Falls||Niagara Falls / Niagara IMAX Legend Film / American Falls / Horseshoe Falls / Toronto|
|Day 2||Niagara Falls→Niagara-on-the-Lake→Toronto||Niagara Falls|
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Departing early morning to the world-renowned Niagara Falls. Upon arrival, begin your fall experience with an IMAX movie - Niagara: Miracles, Myths & Magic, to learn about the shocking and exiting history of Niagara Falls. Afterward, head to the Journey Behind the Falls, elevator descend 150 ft through bedrock to tunnels, where have access to outdoor observation decks and two portals located directly behind the Falls. A whole new way to experience the world’s famous natural wonder. Next, you will have a chance to join the optional tour - Niagara Helicopters, which combined adventure and spectacular views. After dinner, you’ll have time to enjoy the fun on Clifton Hill, and Falls Illumination.
On the designated pick-up area
You will begin the day by visiting the World’s Largest Free-Flying Indoor Aviary, Bird Kingdom. Discover hundreds of tropical birds as you explore the pathways throughout the multi-level rainforest. Explore the ruins of the Night Jungle that is home to curious owls, bats, and fascinating creatures. Next, you’ll head to the famous Table Rock Centre at the edge of the Horseshoe Falls, where has fabulous lookout points that place you mere yards away from the thundering Horseshoe Falls. The Hornblower cruise tours bring you as close as possible to the breathtaking flow of water, power, and mist that is the magnificent Niagara Falls. You will then go up the Skylon Tower for a panoramic view of the magnificent Horseshoe Falls, the American Falls, and the Bridal Veil Falls. After lunch, proceed to Niagara-on-the-Lake, often called the loveliest town in Ontario. It is a well-preserved 19th-century village, has a long and distinguished history. Pay a visit to the Niagara wine region for a taste test of our world-famous ice wine and ginseng farm before heading back to Toronto.
Standard hotelQuality / Travelodge or similar
ChildSame as Adult
Hotel upgradeSheraton/Hilton/Marriott/Crowne Plaza or similar
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Richmond Hill - Outside Tim Hortons||06:45||9005 Leslie Street||Free Underground parking|
|Downtown Toronto - Outside HSBC||07:30||222 Spadina Ave, Toronto, ON M5T 2C2||Pick-up only;overnight parking not allowed|
|Mississauga||08:00||1125 North Service Rd Mississauga L4Y 1A6|
|Richmond Hill||9005 Leslie Street|
|Yorkdale Shopping Center TTC Subway|
|Mississauga||1125 North Service Rd|
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation via Air Conditioned Motorcoach
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- 1 night Hotel Accommodation
- Minimum Mandatory Service Fee CAD$15 per person/day
- Service Fee for airport pick-up CAD$8 per person/time
- All personal expenses such as meals, admissions, mandatory gratuities, laundry, telephone, and medical insurance
- IMAX: Adult CAD$15、Senior 65+ CAD$15、Child 12- CAD$11
- Horner Blower Cruise *seasonal Apr to Nov: Adult CAD$34.5、Senior 65+ CAD$34.5、Child 12- CAD$23.5
- Bird Kingdom: Adult CAD$21.5、Senior 65+ CAD$21.5、Child 12- CAD$17
- Niagara Helicopters: Adult CAD$150，Child 12- CAD$95
- Journey Behind the Falls: Adult CAD$25，Child 12- CAD$15
- Skywheel: Adult CAD$ 15，Child 12- CAD$8
- Skylon Tower+Lunch：Adult CAD$43；Child (12-)CAD$19.5
- Meal Plan include 1 lunch & 1 dinner：Adult CAD$42；Child (12-)CAD$37
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- The waiting time for international flights is no more than 90 minutes after flight arrival, for domestic flights is no more than 60 minutes after flight arrival. The maximum waiting time stated above includes the time for the guest to complete the customs clearance procedures (such as the student visa, the immigration question and so on). Even if you have notified the pick-up guide that they may have to wait, as long as the maximum time is exceeded, the pick-up guide will no longer wait for you. Extra pick-up fee of $100.00 per 1-4 guests per time will be charged separately.
- Attraction admission fee is subject to seasonal change without prior notice.
- Itineraries are subject to change or cancellation at any time due to any unforeseen conditions, including but not limited to, adverse weather, traffic problem, etc.
- Your room types are based on hotels' own standards. We can require your needs but not guarantee. Triple and Quad occupancy are to be shared with two beds.
- The local travel supplier reserve the right to substitute the hotels with the same category when necessary.
- Please be at pre-arranged location 15 minutes prior to departure time. No shows at pre-arranged location and time, the whole trip will be canceled with no refund.
- Passenger is responsible to check their travel documents valid by themselves.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, a surcharge of CAD$40 will be applied.
- Customers under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Only accept prepaid whole admission package, otherwise guest can pay on the bus.
- For group 10 or more people, request prepaid whole admission package and tour guide service fee.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|15 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 50% payment|
|14 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction