2-Day Niagara Fall depth tour, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Lodging at Falls City Tour (Hotel Upgradable)TO2-8299
- Free Modification
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: Toronto
- Leave: Toronto
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Exclusive: Niagara Helicopters, which combined adventure and spectacular views；
- Hotel in tour area and enjoy waterfall Illumination and firework at night; walking distance to Niagara Falls' main street~Clifton Hilland casino
- Exclusive itinerary: “One of the seven fairy tale towns in the world~Niagara on the Lake”
- Exclusive: Fallsview lunch experience on Skylon tower
- Exclusive: Journey Behind the Falls access to outdoor observation decks and two portals located directly behind the Falls
|Day 1||Toronto→Niagara Falls||Niagara Falls / Niagara IMAX Legend Film / American Falls / Horseshoe Falls / Toronto|
|Day 2||Niagara Falls→Niagara-on-the-Lake→Toronto||Niagara Falls|
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Departing early morning to the world-renowned Niagara Falls. Upon arrival, begin your fall experience with an IMAX movie - Niagara: Miracles, Myths & Magic, to learn about the shocking and exiting history of Niagara Falls. Afterward, head to the Journey Behind the Falls, elevator descend 150 ft through bedrock to tunnels, where have access to outdoor observation decks and two portals located directly behind the Falls. A whole new way to experience the world’s famous natural wonder. Next, you will have a chance to join the optional tour - Niagara Helicopters, which combined adventure and spectacular views. After dinner, you’ll have time to enjoy the fun on Clifton Hill, and Falls Illumination.
On the designated pick-up area
You will begin the day by visiting the World’s Largest Free-Flying Indoor Aviary, Bird Kingdom. Discover hundreds of tropical birds as you explore the pathways throughout the multi-level rainforest. Explore the ruins of the Night Jungle that is home to curious owls, bats, and fascinating creatures. Next, you’ll head to the famous Table Rock Centre at the edge of the Horseshoe Falls, where has fabulous lookout points that place you mere yards away from the thundering Horseshoe Falls. The Hornblower cruise tours bring you as close as possible to the breathtaking flow of water, power, and mist that is the magnificent Niagara Falls. You will then go up the Skylon Tower for a panoramic view of the magnificent Horseshoe Falls, the American Falls, and the Bridal Veil Falls. After lunch, proceed to Niagara-on-the-Lake, often called the loveliest town in Ontario. It is a well-preserved 19th-century village, has a long and distinguished history. Pay a visit to the Niagara wine region for a taste test of our world-famous ice wine and ginseng farm before heading back to Toronto.
Standard hotelQuality / Travelodge or similar
ChildSame as Adult
Hotel upgradeSheraton/Hilton/Marriott/Crowne Plaza or similar
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Richmond Hill - Outside Tim Hortons||06:45||9005 Leslie Street||Free Underground parking|
|Downtown Toronto - Outside HSBC||07:30||222 Spadina Ave, Toronto, ON M5T 2C2||Pick-up only;overnight parking not allowed|
|Mississauga||08:00||1125 North Service Rd Mississauga L4Y 1A6|
|Richmond Hill||9005 Leslie Street|
|Yorkdale Shopping Center TTC Subway|
|Mississauga||1125 North Service Rd|
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation via Air Conditioned Motorcoach
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- 1 night Hotel Accommodation
- Minimum Mandatory Service Fee CAD$15 per person/day
- Service Fee for airport pick-up CAD$8 per person/time
- All personal expenses such as meals, admissions, mandatory gratuities, laundry, telephone, and medical insurance
- IMAX: Adult CAD$15、Senior 65+ CAD$15、Child 12- CAD$11
- Horner Blower Cruise *seasonal Apr to Nov: Adult CAD$34.5、Senior 65+ CAD$34.5、Child 12- CAD$23.5
- Bird Kingdom: Adult CAD$21.5、Senior 65+ CAD$21.5、Child 12- CAD$17
- Niagara Helicopters: Adult CAD$150，Child 12- CAD$95
- Journey Behind the Falls: Adult CAD$25，Child 12- CAD$15
- Skywheel: Adult CAD$ 15，Child 12- CAD$8
- Skylon Tower+Lunch：Adult CAD$43；Child (12-)CAD$19.5
- Meal Plan include 1 lunch & 1 dinner：Adult CAD$42；Child (12-)CAD$37
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- The waiting time for international flights is no more than 90 minutes after flight arrival, for domestic flights is no more than 60 minutes after flight arrival. The maximum waiting time stated above includes the time for the guest to complete the customs clearance procedures (such as the student visa, the immigration question and so on). Even if you have notified the pick-up guide that they may have to wait, as long as the maximum time is exceeded, the pick-up guide will no longer wait for you. Extra pick-up fee of $100.00 per 1-4 guests per time will be charged separately.
- Attraction admission fee is subject to seasonal change without prior notice.
- Itineraries are subject to change or cancellation at any time due to any unforeseen conditions, including but not limited to, adverse weather, traffic problem, etc.
- Your room types are based on hotels' own standards. We can require your needs but not guarantee. Triple and Quad occupancy are to be shared with two beds.
- The local travel supplier reserve the right to substitute the hotels with the same category when necessary.
- Please be at pre-arranged location 15 minutes prior to departure time. No shows at pre-arranged location and time, the whole trip will be canceled with no refund.
- Passenger is responsible to check their travel documents valid by themselves.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, a surcharge of CAD$40 will be applied.
- Customers under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Only accept prepaid whole admission package, otherwise guest can pay on the bus.
- For group 10 or more people, request prepaid whole admission package and tour guide service fee.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to buy travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|14 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|15 or more days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction